Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? (35927 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by kazolad(m): 5:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i am 26 years old , a graduate, i met a girl some weeks ago through a friend and since then we have become so close. last week, i told her that i love her, i want to be more than a friend to her. Without winning words, she accepted my request and since then we have been chatting all day, cracking jokes, having phone intimacy conversation etc.Yesterday, she told me that she will pay me a visit the following week and am scared she might ask for sex. I never told her in the first instance that am a virgin. Should i tel her the truth?

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by sissylucy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
lemme get your problem op...are u scared of having sex..or u are practicing abstinence

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
unless you'd like to embarrass yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
What is the point

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
YourMain:
unless you'd like to embarrass yourself..
woaw,how pls?really wanna knw.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Zambux(f): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
Is being a virgin now odd SMH

45 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Zambux(f): 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
sissylucy:

Space booker association of nairaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
woaw,how pls?really wanna knw.

well, if after a week she may be looking for sex then shes assuming hes sexually active. So if he performs less to her expectations shes going to think its cause hes bad in bed rather than he lacks experience. plus virgins are very ejaculate a lot quickly so she should know that its not that hes bad just that he hasnt had much experience

its not a big deal really. just tell her.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by pawpaw82(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Are u sure u are whot u claimed [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
YourMain:

well, if after a week she may be looking for sex then shes assuming hes sexually active. So if he performs less to her expectations shes going to think its cause hes bad in bed rather than he lacks experience. plus virgins are very ejaculate a lot quickly so she should know that its not that hes bad just that he hasnt had much experience

its not a big deal really. just tell her.
then telling her is the best option so as to knw what to expect...dnt you think??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zambux:

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by sissylucy(f): 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zambux:

Nairaland
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
is it wrong to be a virgin
Tell her the truth

11 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
then telling her is the best option so as to knw what to expect...dnt you think??

oh yes i meant he should tell her.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by vizkiz: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
virgin at 26? Nigga, you are gay!!! angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
YourMain:

oh yes i meant he should tell her.
then i misunderstood your initial postsad
sorrywink
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
vizkiz:
virgin at 26? Nigga, you are gay!!! angry
what a mentalitysadsad

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
sissylucy:
lemme get your problem op...are u scared of having sex..or u are practicing abstinence

joke of the day...rotf

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by lumzybo: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
STUPIDITY is when u ain't scared of phone intimacy buh you are scared doing it 4 real.

Wake up!!! 2mrw myt be too late

16 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by frankcris(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Actually it depends on ur definition of a virgin...like me, I've had sex but not alot so i still consider myself a virgin...i intended to reach a certain amount before i can say am no longer a Virgin.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by vizkiz: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what a mentalitysadsad

you are welcome, OK bye undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Macgreat(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
Really?
Is there such a thing with Men. Guy, wake up! . . and do what men does. . .

If she brings the "0" supply the "1". . .

9 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wonder what you told her in those "intimacy conversations" y'all had tongue She's may be looking forward to some bada bing bada boom, only to be met by 26 years worth of dust & spiderwebs grin

Just tell her the truth & IF you plan on having sex with her on that day, better start practising, boyo. Grab a pillow & hump, hump, hump, yanno, just to get your strokes right grin

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by allytinted: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
k
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I wonder what you told her in those "intimacy conversations" y'all had tongue She's may be looking forward to some bada bing bada boom, only to be met by 26 years worth of dust & spiderwebs grin

Just tell her the truth & IF you plan on having sex with her on that day, better start practising, boyo. Grab a pillow & hump, hump, hump, yanno, just to get your strokes right grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are such a.... Lol @ hump hump hump. He cud dig a hole in his matress and pump pump pump

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are such a.... Lol @ hump hump hump. He cud dig a hole in his matress and pump pump pump

Just as long as the matress doesn't have any wires in it. We wouldn't want him taken to the hospital on a matress, like the guy that got stuck humping the umbrella hole on a garden table. LMFAO

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by 2dice(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op self is funny
So you just wanna lose your Virginity like that
Wetin some people dey Put Prize Tag Ontop grin

12 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by misspicy(f): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
PuciPrince:

you are obsessed with bae right i can see you stalking undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

you are obsessed with bae right i can see you stalking undecided

Lol, calm down, miss thang cheesy We "follow" each other.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by IamLEGEND1: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
like the guy that got stuck humping the umbrella hole on a garden table. LMFAO

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Lol, tis true. Google "the strangest things people were caught having sex with". It ranges from park benches, street lamps, bicycles, fences & even a real hornet's nest. People are strange, I tell you.
Re: Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? by jackpot(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

you ah kworrupt! lipsrsealed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.