Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored (12766 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene / My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Zikkyfuse(m): 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
BBC Woman's Hour announced today that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's 'Half of a Yellow Sun' has been chosen as the best of the best book written by a woman in the last decade.

"Congrats to Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Half of a Yellow Sun is your chosen favourite from the last 10 years of the Women's Prize for Fiction" Congrats to her!

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/half-of-yellow-sun-by-chimamanda.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by flexxyworld(m): 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Congratulations..

Another FP and FTC.. I'm just living my dreams now.. Much love too this state.. Moreover 13days too my birthday..
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
She's good. Better than the two.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
Reyginus:
She's good. Better than the two.

smiley
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Zikkyfuse:

smiley
Yeah. If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
Lalasticlala, this is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by veekid(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Good for her

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by hotgunz(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Nice one kudos

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by bolafez(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
this BBC people sef are promoting BIAFRA, why will a book written to split Nigeria be awarded?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by dunkem21(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
Nwanyi gbuo agu, Ndi ichie agbapuruya Mkponala ..

Gbiim ..Kpokum ..Tooooum!!!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2015
crush mi
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Lilimax(f): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2015
I know that book will win an award smiley
lovely...

5 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2015
A prophet is not honored in his homeland, this is a book that generated a lot of controversies here in Nigeria because some people are afraid of the truth and perfer living in denial.
Kudos to you Amanda you are an inspiration for young writers like me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by oluamid(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Hats off to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by magabounce(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2015
[size=30pt]PURPLE HIBISCUS[/size] to me!!!!
Best everrrrrrr

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by kulobyno: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
She deserves ut

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Biafrans, making waves since the origin of planet earth.

11 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by VickyRotex(f): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
She deserves it kiss

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
More engine oil to her elbow

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Truthhurtss: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2015
Good News at last.
Kudos to Chimamanda
Chinua Achebe will be so proud of you

11 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by ireneony(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
congrat

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Sunday84(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
i am 30years today please help me to click like.

26 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by deramarks(f): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
Am comin amanda to take down dat book nd put. Mine up I love u amanda nd I hope to do beta wit diz ma book on d go watch out for me

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by saintkel(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2015
And she's from Anambra State, d state of intellects, proud to come from Anambra state

12 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by Anaskie(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
Sunday84:
i am 30years today please help me to click like.
As u old reach
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by dotna(m): 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
very nice
Re: Chimamanda Adichie's 'half Of A Yellow Sun' Bags Decade's Best Female Authored by CEOplexy: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Congrats to her. But me no too like the storyline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suicide On Birthday / How To Write And Secret To Passing Toefl Exams At One Sitting / I Wanna Learn Pidgin English!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.