Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University (57985 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Baboo13(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ahan OP please let's see in camera

We have to do something about these girls seriously

Mans cannot coman be carrying last in these things
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by BrianKush(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
amokeme:
hey you... guess who this is wink
[s][/s]
Oh, miss TEzekiel, how have you been? Missed you darling. I'll send you my PIN on Facebook.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just colourful! Congratulations to them undecided

As if say e concern me self lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by folahann(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
it's strange that none of the girls is pouting. Did Oyedepo ban them from doimg that?
All the boys were wearing double breasted suit. Did Oyedepo make it compulsory?
My observations

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Marvinspeed(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Funny comments all round. Congrats to them
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Alezy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
These ladies want to finish their faces with makeup sha. ...wait o, so a girl can't just dress normal without makeup again n still look good?? What's all these tinz they now use on their faces looking like juju priest. na wa o

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:
This fraudulent Covenant University looks like a scam to me...compare the sch fees structure of what you called a university to GREAT UNIBEN school fees below

UNIBEN SCHOOL FEES SCHEDULE

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

SCIENCES (Including Medical Sciences)
First Year = ₦49,400
Second Year To Final Year = ₦14,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST
school fees in Uniben is subsidized by Federal Govertment while CU is not
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by marriedvirgin: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
ok ladies,please visit my friend's fashion blog

www.fashionhouseofbibi..com
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by gokuu(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
iukpe:

Artificial hair, artificial height, artificial smiles, artificial............
So? What's your business? Does the purported artificiality violate any of your fundamental human rights? Reasonably, I do not think so.

On a lighter note: Congratulations to the students.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mtswwwww. Jez lvl 1.. i pity una
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by profGinger: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Am a proud alumnus of the prestigious university of Benin, if not for the affordable tuition fee many of us wouldn't have gotten university education. I commend the management for the sustenance of this novel initiative, unlike the stated above institution that is an exclusive reserve for the elite.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by xender(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Baboo13:

Lmao see this one
gringrin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Realonekingsley(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Fine fine children

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Niyinficient(m): 11:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:
This fraudulent Covenant University looks like a scam to me...compare the sch fees structure of what you called a university to GREAT UNIBEN school fees below

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

Great uniben!

Na 7,700 been school feez dat year o! Wen I dey final year I pay 12K, now dey don add 400 join am?

I love uniben! God bless d brain behind Covenant university! If u av been there and see d facilities and d quality of their admin and org structure, u won't complain abt d school feez! Every coat has got its diff size!

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by davidque007(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400

Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

U aint a bright fellow u know!. All u know about covenant is what u have heard from the internet and dull minds like urs. Bros uniben is highly subsidized and covenant is a private university, there is no basis for comparism

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by teebaxy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
ANEMMA:

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST
You are a fool, and it's obviously not your fault. Pray God takes poverty away from your family. Poverty na disease
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by teebaxy(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
In papa's voice... Some of you will be thrown out if u don't behave urselves
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Vivly(f): 12:03am On Nov 03, 2015
This Amokeme girl, You're a drama queen o, wrapped up in your mental exclusive Nigerian Beverly hills university. From that your other C.U thread to this one, I can't help but notice you're a class fanatic. Enjoy! But I enjoy my federal Uni better. See you in the real world. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Vivly(f): 12:06am On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
Covenant university just had its 14th Matriculation ceremony on the 30th of October.., and personally I think this is the best CU has had so far... The turn up was on fleek!!
Anyways, I'm here to show you beautiful pictures of the matriculants.tho they have been here for just a few months, I must commend, they have really blended in well making fashion statements, makeup, and hair wise... (Tho some 'expressions and darling yaki were killing us behind the scenes grin cheesy)
I hope you enjoy the pictures, and congratulations once more to the new kings and Queens in Hebron kiss

Cc feran15 DangotePikin fynestboi gbola5 KingEbukasBlog
Just observing. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Codyt(m): 1:15am On Nov 03, 2015
amokeme:
Covenant university just had its 14th Matriculation ceremony on the 30th of October.., and personally I think this is the best CU has had so far... The turn up was on fleek!!
Anyways, I'm here to show you beautiful pictures of the matriculants.tho they have been here for just a few months, I must commend, they have really blended in well making fashion statements, makeup, and hair wise... (Tho some 'expressions and darling yaki were killing us behind the scenes grin cheesy)
I hope you enjoy the pictures, and congratulations once more to the new kings and Queens in Hebron kiss

Cc feran15 DangotePikin fynestboi gbola5 KingEbukasBlog
Y'all have no idea what you in for... Congrats BTW grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Zellie: 1:56am On Nov 03, 2015
lordmayor4:
The males are cuter, all I see in the ladies are embalmed faces.
Seconded angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by JayJustus(m): 3:28am On Nov 03, 2015
so?? so I should now fry stone? after they suspended my cousin because he asked for a pen when they were preaching? thunder fire una
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Mckore(m): 5:41am On Nov 03, 2015
cool

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Harjet(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2015
JayJustus:
so?? so I should now fry stone? after they suspended my cousin because he asked for a pen when they were preaching? thunder fire una
Waittttttttt! Are u kidding me??
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Harjet(m): 6:34am On Nov 03, 2015
All these kids with big bodies sha
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

Stop being poor. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by opedaydydx9(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2015
I love these private institutions, but I wonder where the male and most especially female students get their supplies of weed, skunk and codeine...........i served with couple of dem private school students and dey cn smoke fire!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by franklingud(m): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2015
The second pic, the girl fanning herself and be like "pheww... finally i've graduated from this prison!"

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by festusperry(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST
hey you can't compare UNIBEN TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY OH MY FRIENDD.. it's just like comparing eyimba and BARCA FC... just take a stroll to the school and come and see for yourself OK... make u see things, mehn CU da try oh.. in everything
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by dfav: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2015
i can see that some of u dont knw that Nairaland.comand Lindaikeji are not welcome on CU.

Make Oyedepo catch una online first...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Donreiy: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2015
ANEMMA:

NON SCIENCES

First Year = ₦46,400
Second Year = ₦12,400
Third Year = ₦12,400
Final Year = ₦12,400

First Year = ₦49,400

HOSTEL FEES
₦8,000
Uniben simply UNIBEST

uniben is divine

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Matriculants From Covenant University by Drdonzeez(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2015
asuustrike2009:

What is so special about UNIBEN huh? Are rated among the best university in African or what? Do they have good structure compared to CU? Do they have equipment and facilities to aid learning compared to CU? You think is about having best graduates without utilizing what they have acquired huh. Why do think many politician's children school abroad and bag with first class whereas ours is the opposite? Most of their lecturers carry their personal problem to classroom to intimidate students, abeg leave your so called UNIBEN and celebrate good thing when see it.
There's no time to start trading words with you..What makes you think CU has better structures and facilities? Don't forget,seeing is believing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? / The Sociologist And Anthropologist Thread(Official) / "Three Friends & Their Careers": A Graduate Wrote This As A Book For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.