Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money (8497 Views)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is not a new thing anymore seeing a lot of sites using Perfect Money as their processor.
We see it and make use of it every day but have you ever thought about how do they come into existence and how you can make money from it.
People can't do without making payment online and there is no way you will buy or sell most things online without using Perfect money.

To be continued soon...
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2015
As I was saying, one of the easiest way of making money via Perfect Money is doing its exchange.
What do I mean by that, I mean you sourcing for the fund cheaply or at a reduced price and then
selling to people in exchange for money be it in naira, dollar, pounds, euro etc.

You can as well partner with trusted exchangers, help them to source for customer while they pay into
your account. Once they pay, send the agreed rate to the exchanger along with the details of the PM
account to fund.

Don't be amazed that you might be making as high as 20N/$.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by soorence(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015
Can u pls whatzup me the details of these business? 07039352602
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2015
That was so simple and precise.

But now that I've opened your eyes to the business, I'm as well in here to support
you but selling Perfect Money to you cheaply while you resell or pay me to send
directly to your customers perfect money account.

PM currently goes for as high as 245$/N but I will be selling it to you at N230/$
so that you'll be able to make profit.
Imagine you are able to sell just $1,000 in a month, that is cool N10,000 made
without doing almost nothing.

To get started, show your interest below
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by EXICON(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2015
I am interested.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by needinfo: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2015
legalwealth:

But now that I've opened your eyes to the business, I'm as well in here to support

PM currently goes for as high as 245$/N but I will be selling it to you at N230/$

so how does it go. Do i need to fund my perfectmoney from you so i can transfer to people or you will be the one to fund for the people who wants to purchase from me
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
needinfo:
so how does it go. Do i need to fund my perfectmoney from you so i can transfer to people or you will be the one to fund for the people who wants to purchase from me

It depends on how you want it. We can do both for you.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by tonjeola(m): 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
legalwealth:

what is ur minimum purchase? (meaning how much pm someone can buy from u)
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
tonjeola:
what is ur minimum purchase? (meaning how much pm someone can buy from u)

Minimum that you can buy is $10.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by needinfo: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2015
legalwealth:

i hope the cash you have in your pm is legit.i don't want a situation where by i purchase pm personally and got my account banned by pm due to the transaction. Hope you understand what i mean
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2015
needinfo:
i hope the cash you have in your pm is legit.i don't want a situation where by i purchase pm personally and got my account banned by pm due to the transaction. Hope you understand what i mean

Good question!
You are secured as I don't make do with anything illegal.

The fund is purely legit as a nairalanders who is an exchanger bought $2000 yesterday without issue.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by naijawealth(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
interested
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
naijawealth:
interested

Let's get started!
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by freshcvvs: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
You sell at #230 per unit? Where is your office and if i intend selling it back to you, how much are you likely to buy from me?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshcvvs:
You sell at #230 per unit? Where is your office and if i intend selling it back to you, how much are you likely to buy from me?

Yes!

Check our office details at www.ijamsolution.com/contact-us

We currently don't buy!
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by freshcvvs: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes!

Check our office details at www.ijamsolution.com/contact-us

We currently don't buy!

Since you don't buy, who then is going to buy at 240 from me if i buy at 230 from you?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshcvvs:

Since you don't buy, who then is going to buy at 240 from me if i buy at 230 from you?

Kindly check current rate exchangers are selling perfect money and then compare to mine.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by freshcvvs: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
legalwealth:

Kindly check current rate exchangers are selling perfect money and then compare to mine.

I am coming from a business (reselling to you as you said previously) and not from an end user point of view. how do i make money from this buying from you? or i am to get end users myself to sell to when i buy from you?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
freshcvvs:

I am coming from a business (reselling to you as you said previously) and not from an end user point of view. how do i make money from this buying from you? or i am to get end users myself to sell to when i buy from you?

You will find answer in the bolded part.

End users can as well buy directly from us which will make them save cool cash.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by naijawealth(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
legalwealth:

Let's get started!

let me get your contacts bro
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by mployer(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
Where is your office?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by amInigerian: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2016
legalwealth:

What's your current exchange rate (selling price) for PM? Hope our hands can reach it.

1 Like

Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2016
amInigerian:

What's your current exchange rate (selling price) for PM? Hope our hands can reach it.

It is currently N320/$.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by Dreyl(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
legalwealth:

You will find answer in the bolded part.

End users can as well buy directly from us which will make them save cool cash.
what is your current exchange rate for PM? i'm thinking of reselling.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dreyl:
what is your current exchange rate for PM? i'm thinking of reselling.
Do you want to buy from me or you want to sell to me?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by JOSSYAA(m): 4:12am On Jul 01, 2016
current price now?
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by kennypoju(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2016
Happy new month, please how much is your PM price now interested in doing d bizness...
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by Chinnyx: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2016
Opportunity dances with those already on thew dance floor

Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by Dreyl(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
legalwealth:

Do you want to buy from me or you want to sell to me?
Buy so i can resell, reply asap.
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by legalwealth(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dreyl:
Buy so i can resell, reply asap.

You can get it for N360 right now! !!
Re: Here Is How You Too Can Start Making Money With Perfect Money by Dreyl(m): 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
legalwealth:

You can get it for N360 right now! !!
Okay, so how much is the normal exchange rate? Besides i wanted to register on your site but that tuning stuff is complicating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Convert Paypal Dollars To Naira In Nigeria? / Download The Latest News App In The World, Naija News Updates / Nigeria's Inflation Surges To Three Year High Of 11.4% - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.