Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How Do I Change My Ip Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Change My Ip Address (3473 Views)

How To Change My IP Address / How Do I Change My Ip To Another Country? / How Can I Hide My Ip Address Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Change My Ip Address by ADUNOKIKI(f): 10:31pm On May 10, 2009
PLS I NEED TO CHANGE MY IP TO A USA IP ADDRESS FREE ANY BODY 2 PLS BAIL ME OUT. thanks
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by kevin96(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2009
download hidemyip.com
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 14, 2009
So you guys are teaching OP how to post abi? Instead of you to teach him how to be useful - wait till i catch all of you!
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by monarch1: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
What annoys me is the kind of dirty, stupid things they put their minds and hands to AND when you see them outside you think they are human beings.

Hiding IP, getting US IP, doing this, doing that; some people are generating businesses, selling cars, phones, systems, etc. NOT NECESSARILY THEIRS, BUT ITS A GO AT SOMETHING, BUT IN THE END THEY MAKE A COMMISSION OR SOMETHING AND CAN GO TO BED AND SLEEP KNOWING THEY CAN AT LEAST BE PRODUCTIVE WITHOUT HIDING SOMETHING

BECAUSE OF PIGS LIKE YOU, A COMMON STORE CLERK IN THE US WILL BANG THE PHONE ON ANYONE WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE CALLING FROM NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU, EVEN WITH MY MONEY, I CANNOT BUY A FREAKING NOKIA PHONE AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED TO ME IN MY HOUSE IN NIGERIA.

ITS REALLY SAD, BUT HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS SLEEP AT NIGHT DAMN!!
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by kolitos007: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2009
monarch1:

What annoys me is the kind of dirty, stupid things they put their minds and hands to AND when you see them outside you think they are human beings.

Hiding IP, getting US IP, doing this, doing that; some people are generating businesses, selling cars, phones, systems, etc. NOT NECESSARILY THEIRS, BUT ITS A GO AT SOMETHING, BUT IN THE END THEY MAKE A COMMISSION OR SOMETHING AND CAN GO TO BED AND SLEEP KNOWING THEY CAN AT LEAST BE PRODUCTIVE WITHOUT HIDING SOMETHING

BECAUSE OF PIGS LIKE YOU, A COMMON STORE CLERK IN THE US WILL BANG THE PHONE ON ANYONE WHEN YOU TELL THEM YOU ARE CALLING FROM NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU, EVEN WITH MY MONEY, I CANNOT BUY A FREAKING NOKIA PHONE AND HAVE THEM SHIPPED TO ME IN MY HOUSE IN NIGERIA.

ITS REALLY SAD, BUT HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS SLEEP AT NIGHT DAMN!!

LOL, this is some serious true talk, i know what you mean, people forget that they are honest people living and working in Nigeria and because of few stupid people every other person has to suffer for it.
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by ChiefD(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2009
You just look at this simple scenario;

I now that half of all the cars, laptops, and stuff on this nairaland.com dont belong to the people posting them, BUT we know that once I snap your car, post it, get a buyer and its sold, AT LEAST 10,000.00 will come in, IF I DO THAT FOR 5 Cars in a month, I am moving, let alone other things.

I met some ladies on the island the otherday, from tokunbo.com or so, they simply walk into a shop, snap things talk to the owner of the store, reach an agreement and walk away.

NOW LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE, THINKING OF US IP AND OTHER STUFF, what do you call them, L.A.Z.Y. and WITHOUT FOCUS IN LIFE.

If they are married, what do they tell their wives, what will they tell their kids.

When will someone like me and you be able to get on ebay and buy and in 5 minutes we get a tracking number. Imagine seeing something as low as a watch strap for $15.00 and with all your money to buy 5 and send in, YOU CANNOT EVEN BUY ONE!!

If you say you are a graduate and no job, GO TO HELL. If I drive out of my house and stop at ANY car shop along Ikorodu road and tell the owner I want 3% of any sale I pull BUT he represents me directly, AND I take pictures and come with my people for inspection ANYTIME and the car is mine at that time, YOU KNOW I HAVE A DEAL - AS LONG AS I AM NOT LEAVING THE LOT WITH THE CAR. AND, BY ALL THE POSSIBLE MEANS I HAVE SIMPLY BECOME A CAR DEALER.

NAIRALAND IS EVEN FREE UNLIKE EBAY TO LIST YOUR GOODS AND NO COMMISSION ON SALES, SO WHY CANT THESE PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THEIR FREAKED OUT AND CROOKED WAYS AND BREATHE FRESH AIR FOR ONCE!!!!!!

MAKE MONEY FROM THE INTERNET IN A VERY CLEAN AND DIRECT WAY, NOT COME UP WITH THINGS THAT WILL DAMAGE OUR NAMES AND MAKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY VERY VERY UNSAFE.

POSTER ITS NOT TOO LATE, IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR INTERNET FOR ONE MONTH, YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING GOOD OUT OF IT FOR FREE, FUN AND ESTABLISHMENT, RATHER THAN PAVE AN EXPRESS WAY TO PRISON WITH THIS.

PLEASE, PLEASE AND PLEASE, LISTEN TO ME!!!
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by kolitos007: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2009
I am so naive , i tried to explain to this person how to change IP, but my post was removed, i didn't see any wrong, but now I realise, I do the same some times, just so as to listen to music like pandora, because you can't listen to it in UK. However, I didn't realise why this person was asking in the first place, I am going to have to be more careful, again, am trying to get used to the way people do things in nigeria, I think if I was in nigeria today, i will be totally used .
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 15, 2009
@kolitos007, i have been watching you now since you appeared in webmasters. . . .and true you alwayz try to help people

maybe u are new here, but be careful of who you are tryin to help -  i will not like to see you banned!
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by kolitos007: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2009
dhtml:

@kolitos007, i have been watching you now since you appeared in webmasters. . . .and true you alwayz try to help people

maybe u are new here, but be careful of who you are tryin to help -  i will not like to see you banned!

Thank you for the advice, I now know, and am learning more, naija is no place for naive people you have to wake up lol
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by Chaoga: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
why do you want to change your ip?
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2009
Chaoga:

why do you want to change your ip?
Now that is the big question. oya, answer now?
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by kolitos007: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2009
LOL, i think we all know the answer to that question, I really want to hear this wink
Re: How Do I Change My Ip Address by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
This guy is a confirmed poster. I am locking this thread. . . .right about now. . .

(1)

Apple Macbook Pro " Quick Buy" Uk Used @ HANDYS IKEJA / Download Kaspersky Antivirus/internet Security 2009,2010,2011 Keys Daily / Scrap Laptop Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.