Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! (7734 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / My Southern California Odyssey / Between USA, UK, And Dubai; Which Would You Like To Settle In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2009
You wanna go to Dubai or China for business trip or travel?

Why not take China Southern airline?

We departure every Tuesday, Thurday and Sunday on 12:50pm.

The lowest fare to Dubai is just USD490 and USD810 to Beijing/Guangzhou/Shanghai!!!(The tickets must be issued 5days before commence journey)

Hurry to your nearest local agency for enquire !

You can also visit our ticketing office directly! The address is 11B Adeola Odeku street,Victoria Island,Lagos!

-------------------------
China Southern airline, your cheapest price to Dubai and China! Only USD490 to Dubai and USD810 to China!!
email:csair_lagos@yahoo. com
tel:234-01-4486666
add:11B Adeola Odeku street,Victoria Island,Lagos
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by Thadude(m): 4:00am On May 11, 2009
It looks cheap in dollar but in naira e no easy oh!

Do they fly to USA?
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by Lastbourne(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2009
are taxes included in ya ticket prices or not ? tongue
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2009
To duke: we also collect naira !! China Southern airline has flight to Canada but no flight to US. But we just could sell the tickets from Laogs to Dubai and mainland China.

To Lastbourne: the exclusive fare is excluding faxes~~ grin
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by Thadude(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2009
How much do you fly to toronto?
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2009
i dont know, because we just can sell the ticket from lagos to china or dubai
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by igbogolo: 11:30am On May 12, 2009
@kermitt

your response is out of order. beijing is a beautiful city and is NOT polluted. china took my breatdh away. weifang is such a lovely place too.
hussling?? people are making dough in china trading legally. its a very virile market. dont be deceived by the hogwash about the US and canada oh.
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 12:25pm On May 12, 2009
Pls come to China and enjoy our country! 9Ja is welcomed to China for vocation or business!
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 3:16pm On May 13, 2009
Our economic class baggage allowance is up to 40KG !
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2009
paulguo:

To Lastbourne: the exclusive fare is excluding faxes~~ grin
why dont u include the tax and lets see wink
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2009
@ifyalways:because the tax is base on the system showed and it is possibly changed.

I just from the system the ttl fare of net fare 810usd to pek is nearly 156,000 naira.

The fare including tax to Dubai is 107227 naira.
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by ifyalways(f): 4:27am On May 15, 2009
Thanks but convert to $.lol,i must be stressing u,am sorry sha. smiley
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2009
it is nearly 1054USD to PEK/CAN/SHA and to DXB is 730USD
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by Nobody: 1:53am On May 16, 2009
woah thats is a big difference from 490usd that you quoted, the final price comes to730usd while the 810usd one comes to 1054usd,
looking at it that way, people might have a better idea of your price and competitiveness.
Kermitt:

We no wan go fake Dubai or polluted Beijing. Come back if you fly to USA or Canada, the real land for 9ja hustlers.

yeah, the real land for people who NEVER been to USA/CANADA. i guess not everyone is on a hustle.
Get real, Beijing IS polluted but definitely a better city than Lagos.
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2009
you know, Naira has been devaluation ,
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 7:22am On May 19, 2009
one way ticket to Dubai is low to 380usd and to PEK/SHA/CAN's one way ticket just 630USD!
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2009
We also have office in Abuja which brings you more convenience to buy our tickets!!

Abuja office address:
Dunes Center,Floor 1,Suite 103,Plot 44,Agunyi Ironsi Way. Maitama, Abuja.

Tel : 09-8702620

Email :czabv@yahoo.com
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2009
Is there anyone who brought our ticket? Come and share ur option!!
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by heiwangzi: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2009
Are tickets from lagos to beijing still the same price since your last post?

If yes, could you provide more contact details
on your lagos branch office,I mean southern ailine

Number on your first post doesnt connect from outside nigeria.

Thanks
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2009
@ hei-wangzi

the fare is still available at the moment.

here is our contact info in lagos:
email:csair_lagos@yahoo. com
tel:00234-01-4486666
add:11B Adeola Odeku street,Victoria Island,Lagos
office hour: Mon- Fir 9am-5pm & Sat 10am-1pm

Abuja office address:
Dunes Center,Floor 1,Suite 103,Plot 44,Agunyi Ironsi Way. Maitama, Abuja.
Tel : 09-8702620
Email :czabv@yahoo.com
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by adamcn(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2009
so the baggage allowance is adjusted to 40kg, EMIRATE reduce to 30kg for economic class.
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
@adamcn
you are right! so why not choose China Southern Airlines
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2009
summer vocation is coming and there will be lots of surprises festivals in Dubai.

Take China Southern Airlines to Dubai, enjoy your holidays!
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by sjoysltd: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2009
please do you go to south korea, cuba, south Africa and venezuela. what are your best rate for a yr ticket
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by paulguo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2009
@s-joys ltd

sorry we just hv flt departure lagos to China and Dubai now.
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by kolajoo(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2011
This is to inform all travelers that cash ticket to anywhere in the world with any airline available @good rate, try us now and i know you will have a successfully story to tell,

Contact for more inquiry/booking.
skiestravel@pacificwest.com
Re: China Southern Airline , Your Cheapest Tickets To China And Dubai! by friendlysdee: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2014
which airline is the cheapest flight fronm Nigeria to Dubai....can anyone help me pls ..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Rip-offs At Nigerian Airports / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent! / Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.