Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Do You Think You Have What It Takes? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Do You Think You Have What It Takes? (2015 Views)

Oresegun Olumide Takes Art To Another Level (Photos) / So You Think You Can Act? / My Photography I Think You Would Love Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 5:07am On May 11, 2009
Do you think you have what it takes to come up with the best logo design for my new Real Estate Company?

Company Name:                        R&grin Continental Services Ltd

Company Major Color:                Skye Blue

Sector: Real Estate

The Best Logo Designer for my New Company will be highly rewarded,

Send Your Logo Designs to rd.continentalservicesltd@yahoo.co.uk   (using j.peg or any other readable format)

Bring it on,

Mr. Adedayo A. Adediran
C.E.O
R&grin Continental Services Ltd
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by flagship(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2009
I MADE THIS LAST NITE AS I WAS MAKING MID NITE CALL

FOR THE FIRST ONE. ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS, SINCE YOU SAID YOU WEERE IN REAL ESTATE I THOT OF HOUSES

FOR THE SECOND ONE, THE WAVY STRUCTURE IS A MOUNTAIN, SIGNIFYING LAND AND THE SOMETHING(ORB) ON IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOU AT THE TOP OF YOUR GAME. IF YOU LIKE IT OR HAVE IDEAS YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 08067522553. AM MARTIN.

HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY CONNECTION SO CANT ACCESS MY MAILBOX.

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Neptune(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2009
nice flagship. the first one i mean. nice.
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by flagship(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2009
thank God. did it in illusrator
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2009
@ Flagship,

I appreciate your effort really, well i'm still giving few days more for others to come up with their ideas and logo.

And really i mean it, the one approved by me will be highly rewarded and also considered for other jobs we would require (i.e branding, website, e.t.c)

If you have other ideas, you can come up with it, I like the triangle kind of logo (second one),

Keep it up,

Thank You,

C.E.O

R&D Continental Services Ltd
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Neptune(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2009
here's somthing i came up with.

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2009
Here's my input

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2009
Just a lil sumthin sumthin on the side

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by smartsoft(m): 7:39am On May 13, 2009
send mine to your box, just check and let me know when you need a concise manual to your identity
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2009
oh what a brilliant effort by you all, i really want to stress the fact that i've not come to this section from the real estate section for joke.  I mean it, we are seriously in search of the best logo for my Company which will be giving the job of branding the company with identity,

Be rest assured the winner will be highly rewarded, i mean it!!!

Also note, we are a real estate company that may deside to go into other sectors as well.  So we would prefare a logo that doesn't necessarily speak of real estate at first site.

Also i would prefare that you explain every element in the logo so i can grab it immediately,

I really like the effort of Neptune and the book of kemji,  , i may strongly put both of them into consideration if nothing to beat their design.

@ Neptune i would like you to upgrade the logo and lets see if it will be loved by my board of directors,

ALSO NOTE:  PLEASE ALWAYS ADD LIMITED OR LTD IN NAME OF THE LOGO, if you have a slogan that can match it, also add and remember our major colour is skye blue.   Got few days to make my decisions anyway,

I salute all your efforts so far, keep it real and simple,

Best regards,

C.E.O
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 8:44am On May 13, 2009
Its ok Sir. I was working with your initial posting which was a little misleading. It mentioned only Real Estate and nothing more.

Now you've clarified you need a brand which suggests your company will be handling other different sectors apart from Real Estate, I guess I could work with Neptune on doing just that, especially since you like the book concept. I can easily upgrade Neptune's Logo accordingly but I don't want it to look like a copyright infringement. Lemme know your take on this.

@Neptune
Do you buy my proposal to upgrade the brand label you posted. Or I could just work on another concept undecided

Lemme know anyways

Cheers
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2009
Well that should be between both of you,

Just wondering logo designable with 3D? how does it look like? is it better?

C.E.O
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2009
3D Logo Design? Well, that's my specialty. Definitely looks better. I'll work up something for you by the morrow.
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 3:41pm On May 13, 2009
Retry

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2009
Well !!!, i love this but you did not do anything to the D but only did for R,

try and play around the D as well,

We may really consider this one if you upgrade it and make it more attractive,

C.E.O
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by flagship(m): 10:05pm On May 13, 2009
hi guys.nice workbut i really dont think a book can be a logo

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2009
yes sure i'm not looking for a book logo but i love the concept,

anyway, nice work, keep it real,

C.E.O
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Neptune(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2009
i've tried to explain the logo using the lines with the small letter R and D stuff. its a small letter R and D joint together. i'll have to say this is my last input to this. hope you get a cool logo for your organinzation. nice one kemji, on the book i mean. where's everybody by the way? more inputs please. lol. chao!

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Kemjisuper(m): 1:08pm On May 14, 2009
@Neptune
Nice concept too - I mean the last r & d.

@Topic
A little modification on the R & D

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2009
I also like the Neptune concept. i guess its a 3D,

Does anyone has a different approach and concept?
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by emmakc(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2009
Hello, i just visited the land today and saw your ad. I pray you may extend ur grace period, as ave got stuff for you. Have a nice day
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2009
oh ok, bring it on, would appreciate atleast 3 different samples and details of each elements used,

C.E.O
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2009
Well, we're yet to make our decision on which logo to approve,

So does anyone have any sample of logo for us?

C.E.O
R&grin CONTINENTAL SERVICES LTD
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by codename47(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2009
@Neptune
Nice one. i'm digging ur logo a lot. love the "not so obvious" concept. real cool.
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Neptune(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2009
thanks man.
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by emmakc(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2009
pls dear i ave been having problem with my internet connection, i should have sent it since two days ago. here are mine. i will explain it in my next mailing as my network seem to be bouncing and logging. its not steady.

Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by TechPros(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2009
na by force  grin
Re: Do You Think You Have What It Takes? by Dayo3(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2009
We would like to appreciate all those who have sent in there samples for our Company Logo both on Naira Land and through email,

WE will contact the designer of the sample chosen by us,

Thank you for participating,

R&grin CONTINENTAL SERVICES LTD

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Architect In Need Of The Software Chief Architect X3, / Independence Girl Animation / Free Promo Shirts! Look Great On Independence Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.