Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (39529 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by nativedoctor(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc
they wont live with you. they will not feel the heat when the monster starts belching fire.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ibedionu: 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dear poster, please am begging u, dont marry her. Please. U will regret it. D society and sum family members will always judge wht they dnt understnd but please dont put uself in ds bondage. Thank God u saw her character early. Please run run run. God is your strength
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ayomel(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mr man. I will give u a simple advice. Take a week off. Free your mind from everything for that week and be HONEST to your self. You will know if you need to marry her or not. Make love no shark you ooo or else u will meet your self in the middle of Indian Ocean

No body can help u here. You are the only answer to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Ubyy: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
175:
Did APC authorize your last sentence Cos that's definitely a lie gringrin

Lmao.....
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Walelavender(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
My man don't commit the biggest mistake in your life. Jettison all the plans on ground. Aso-ebi or not, you don't want to hook up with the woman that won't complete you. Run for that destiny destroyer. Thank us (Nairalanders) later
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by megamank(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
My brother please call off the wedding now o.......so many peopIe wish they had this opportunity you have now to call off.......before they entangled them selves into a marriage full of emotional torture s.

God loves you so much that is why he is revealing her to you now.....she will get worse once you get married to her and also more evil after her second or third child.......unless you already have divorce as plan B.......take the opening now and run away.....the right woman for you is waiting somewhere my guy don't allow sentiments or what people will say make you cage your self with a monster......I am speaking out of experience my brother.....it can be worse than you think

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Idagreat: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bross ehh remember say a broken engagement is better than a broken MaRiAge ohhh , you better look for the black goat when the sun shine,and if you have not call her attention on that save her by doing that.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by franzis(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
abeg op, is she a Yoruba lady
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Bobnotrouble: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Pls I need advice, feel free to be harsh if need be

Ps this is not my story oo it is a friend cheesy

Whobethisman that has finished advising himself and still clamouring for another fisi from Nairalanders?
I tire o!
Are you ready to be a husband or a horseband?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Bobnotrouble: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Whobethisman that has finished advising himself and still clamouring for another fisi from Nairalanders?
I tire o!
Are you ready to be a husband or a horseband?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Debendu(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
My bro I will advice u to take a u turn because Mariage is not a 3years affair else get ready to dance d music when the drum starts.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ellechrystal(f): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:
Harsh needed!

First, you are a fool. Your are what a friend call functional idiot.
How can you know that he is a monster yet you want to get married to him what would my advise do to such mind.

Don't mind I didn't read the writeup was not worth my precious time. Your title gave me the insight.
U c if u did as much as read 2 paragraphs, รน would ve known it's a female monster n not male. Smh.n u were quick to call him idiot.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Sexyolori(f): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
@ Op, if your story is really true then you need to step back and think again. Marriage is for a lifetime and becoming a divorcee because of something you could avoid will be a very stupid thing to do.
Believe me when I tell you that the lady will not change instead she ll get worse until you can't take it anymore and you resort to beating her which will make you a wife beater.
Even if Obasanjo has been invited for the wedding the best time to pull out is now, don't make a decision because of what everyone will think and regret it all your life. You are the only one who will live with the result of your decision...
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ikukuhero: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
what about the church, all family members etc

Call off the wedding! Be wise! Do yourself a favour. The signs are there already that this marriage will not bring you happiness then, why go into it? Or, you do not mind having a high bp or a divorce? Biko, free yourself now or give yourself perpetual unhappinness and prayer point. She'll never change. I am being candid please.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
sukkot:
what exactly does that mean ? can you enlighten us on what you mean by the bolded
You dey mind that guy? Him brain don dey sour.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
I wonder why you would want to marry someone you see as a monster,except you're a confused man.
WhoBeThisMan:
I met this girl last year december, beautiful, very comited to church, and she had all characteristics of what I want in a woman or so it seemed. I approched her, she liked me too, we started going out. I just got out from a very messy brakeup so I really was tired of dating, I told her I want to get married thats my intension and we should start working towards it. She said yes.

I met with our pastor, he basically warned me about the sister, she is nice but can be very arrogant, if I was sure this is what I want because there is no turning back, I said yes! (Love dey shark me).

Fastforward to now. This year has been a very challenging year for me financially. This she knows very well. She insisted we do the wedding by october, I told her it would be too soon, im not financially prepared for that. But I really love this girl, and I wanted her to be happy, and also I couldn't wait for her to be my wife (love still dey shark), so we finally agreed for december, even though its going to be a big financial strain on my part.

I had all the plans to raise money worked out, to cut the long story short suddenly things nose dived in business. My financial pathner had some personal challages and had to pull out funds.

She was able to raise some money from her office, but now she puts me down with her words, castigating me, feeling superior because she feels I need her. She says words that are too hurtful that I have to talk myself out of low self esteem.

The painful part is that all my friends and family members warned me about this, I didnt listen.

Now I think she has become a monster, I wish I could but a stop to all these, I really dont need to get marraid right now. I dont even know hownit will be like to live in thesame house with her.

I have always wondered why this very nice lady is still single at this age(age witheld). But now I think its her arrogance that has probably driven away all her potential suitors.

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by armadeo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
cards are already out, we have even finished selling aso ebi

So because of what other people would say you want to kill yourself.

Carry on. Print your obituary pictures and invite us to your burial

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by sukkot: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

You dey mind that guy? Him brain don dey sour.
right lol ?
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by rita25(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
after the regea play the blues........the babe is showing u her blues after ur own regea has ended shikena grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by ewizard1: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
obum88:
Harsh needed!

First, you are a fool. Your are what a friend call functional idiot.
How can you know that he is a monster yet you want to get married to him what would my advise do to such mind.

Don't mind I didn't read the writeup was not worth my precious time. Your title gave me the insight.
Whatever happened to "Don't judge a book by its cover" Huh?

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by artade: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Since this is your friend's story, here's the advice my friend said I should give your friend -- Your friend should marry her.

WhoBeThisMan:

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by FregeneB(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
1) She needs you more than you need her.

2) You are an Alpha, Make her realize that

3) Stamp your Authority even if it has to be by bending the rules

4) Speak to her harshly and make her realize you would be calling off the wedding if she refuses to change ( See her reaction to this)

5) Call off the weeding if you still can ( You would thank me for this later in life).

Cappish.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Dav24(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
its important that you have got the woman you wanted, dont forget that you refused to take into notice the advise of her pastor. now, you are facing the bitter side of marriage which is not even enough to consider divoice. you need also to realise the fact that you are now a man. learn to handle marital mishap with a little patient.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Mariojane(f): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
so? is it the card and aso ebi that will come and be living your life for you? if she is acting like this when you are about to wed what will happen after marriage? didn't you say your pastor warned you about her? forget what family or church members will say cos they won;t be the one facing the problem when she become physical? the people can only talk for one month at most then after that they will keep quite. though ladies can be bitchy at times but that is just to make us cute not giving our guys headache to the point of coming to report us on nairaland. tongue grin grin grin grin do the right thing now, marriage is a nogoingbackaffair. i know you will have your own trouble too but nobody should give the other heartache or any reason to regret.

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
If this your story is true,and after all you said she did you asking for advice cos u have sent ivs,then you a bit*ch a55 n1gger. Wedding is a day,marriage is life,do the math.
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
175:
Did APC authorize your last sentence Cos that's definitely a lie gringrin
grin grin
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Themandator: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

It doesn't matter whether the altar is out, also.... You are walking into something that will likely cost you your life or hers
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
May I also add thatbshe even puts me down in front of her family. She has embarased me in public too
Sorry to say this buh you are a pusssy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by therapistmrs: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please be reminded that marriage is not to be endured only but also enjoyed.if you can't stand her attitude now. then the is question is can you stand her after marriage? Think about it ooooh!!!!!
All the best.
Therapistmrs.. com
Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by daniel56(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
If it's true, u should tell her it's over, tell her what she told u, that make u unhappy and stop the marriage now u can, or live with for all ur life, marriage is for better and for ......
Do it now u can.
WhoBeThisMan:

Re: Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh by elmajor(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:

Bros, I could pull ur friend's left ear for not listening to his pastor's advice. Anyways, it's better ur friend marries late than marries now and live in a hellish marriage. What ur friend should do is to put the preparation on hold until he notices some good manners in the lady otherwise, cancel the marriage and quit. If it's hard to quit, he should postpone the wedding INDEFINITELY.
I'm just suggesting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.