Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) (41851 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2015
Nairalanders, you are about to read about one of the most beautiful proposal videos ever!

We watched it and it melted out heart smiley

On the Ist of November (Sunday), a kfber and CEO of Tsignature clothing, Tolu Akinola proposed to his woman, Mojisola Bankole in Church.

It was after the church service and he had arranged with their church Pastor to have her announce to the Church that there’s a video for everyone to see!

Poor Moji.

She made the announcement as instructed but she didn’t know that the video clip that was about to be played was about her.

The video started with slides of poem and a game of words such as Beautiful.

It wasn’t until her face was revealed at the end of the video clip that she got a wind of the situation.

And then her prince charming showed up with a ring and popped the ‘Will you marry me’ question.

Of course, she said Yes but not after some little drama of rolling on the floor in utmost disbelief…she never expected it!

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/11/kfb-true-love-story-tolu-mojis.html

4 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by nikkiking(m): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2015
undecidedpathetic.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by AmicableEd: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by zizazizu: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2015
Na this kain church person suppose dey go.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by IamLEGEND1: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by khristals(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2015
okay…

whatever happened to inviting her over and hiding the ring inside eba undecided

*worked for my grandfather
*worked for my father
*it will work for me! grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Oh... That's sweet. Congrats to the beautiful couple.

4 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Maamin(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
Dunno wat am even looking at! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by AmicableEd: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
grin
Omotayor123:
WhorisDis undecided
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Bbsharon(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2015
Am waiting for that super man that will cross seven rivers and seven mountains to propose to me.

22 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by AmicableEd: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2015
AMEN quote author=Bbsharon post=39634608]Am waiting for that super man that will cross seven rivers and seven mountains to propose to me.[/quote]
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
lovely buh who get time for this things...boo just throw the damn ring

30 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by AmicableEd: 6:38am On Nov 04, 2015
You r looking at a beautiful surprise proposal smiley
Maamin:
Dunno wat am even looking at! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2015
I can't believe the pastor was part of this.

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
LMAO!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by successiam(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by damton(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
n
Bbsharon:
Am waiting for that super man that will cross seven rivers and seven mountains to propose to me.
here I am, your long awaited suitor

3 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Berrylite: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cute proposal.
Reminds me of mine some years ago

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by kulobyno: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
All na wash. When u enter the real marriage you gi understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by gloriousangel7: 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
OK.

SHOUT out to my Role Model PRINCESS FACH the BEST PRESENTER....Watch her LIVE on NTA Lagos channel 10 on Mondays 7:30 pm...
TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
MITV every Saturday 8:0am also available onDSTV,GOTV,STARTIMES,...u can visit her site too
www.princessfach.com
I just love her as my Role Model.
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by funkymatics(f): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
wow! my proposer where art thou?
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by osaslord500(m): 5:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
So cool
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by EagleScribes: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
See beta concept hia!

11 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
menix na your mate deh propose here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by gokay11(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
A unique way to propose in the house of God. Some will be to bash d hubby for not presenting materials things.
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Mopolchi: 5:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
embarassed
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by simplemach(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Emmzalon: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Girl didn't see it coming

OKO Won Lode *in sound sultan's voice cheesy grin
Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by Seculent: 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by izby(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
wow!

3 Likes

Re: Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos) by zubby29(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
my dear kip waiting.d last time i checked superman exists only in comic books and cartoons
Bbsharon:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / When The Man You Are About To Marry Is Wanted By Efcc(photo) / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.