Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? (21337 Views)

What The Cast Screen Option Means On Your Android Device. / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How Do I Delete BBM Messages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
I recently downloaded an app from mobogenie, immediately the installation was done some apps were installed instantly. They include engriks,zodiac,m.ocr,measure and cast stuio. They were all installed as system app. I used mobile uncle in deleting these annoying apps but it failed. I downloaded system app remover but they couldnot remove them. Cast studio was deleted but reinstall itself automatically whenever data is on. These apps stop and start every minute and occasionally reboot my phone. I have restored factory settings twice yet they remain. ALL known antivirus failed too. Google has been of no serious help too. Kindly deliver my phone from these malwares that render it useless. Thanks.
P.S: My phone is gionee p2 and its rooted.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by tripplephi: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
simply download anti-malware-virus remover called 360. and it will first clean up your phone. then you can uninstall and they will not re-appear again.
2) back up all your data and msgs or software and remove you sims and memory card then do a FACTORY RESET from the settings menu to WIPE YOUR PHONE CLEAN.
3) such malwares only attack 'LOOK-ALIKE' PHONES..... meaning your phone may not be original... it may have been imported from one of these china sites.
HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF HELP TO YOU. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE. KINDLY HOLA ME. THANKS.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
tripplephi:
simply download anti-malware-virus remover called 360. and it will first clean up your phone. then you can uninstall and they will not re-appear again.
2) back up all your data and msgs or software and remove you sims and memory card then do a FACTORY RESET from the settings menu to WIPE YOUR PHONE CLEAN.
3) such malwares only attack 'LOOK-ALIKE' PHONES..... meaning your phone may not be original... it may have been imported from one of these china sites.
HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF HELP TO YOU. IF YOU NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE. KINDLY HOLA ME. THANKS.
Thanks for the response. Will get back to you when done.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by 01ghostmode: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Oga, ur phone has been infected by a new serious android malware called "Ghost-Push".
Read how to deal with it and secure ur office here:
http://www.oddytech.com.ng/2015/09/ghost-push-worst-virus-affecting-over.html?m=0
You'll be glad you did.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:01am On Nov 05, 2015
lolz samethin happnin to my fone. its just crazy
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
lolz samethin happnin to my fone. its just crazy
More than crazy bro. Kindly beep me when you have d solution to it
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2015
Dolypson04:

More than crazy bro. Kindly beep me when you have d solution to it
all those so called antivirus no fit do am ooooo
D only thin i normally do is uninstall dem d momnt i realise dat deyv installed demseves
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

all those so called antivirus no fit do am ooooo
D only thin i normally do is uninstall dem d momnt i realise dat deyv installed demseves
But they are unistallable especially that measure and mobileOcr
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by callydon(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2015
01ghostmode:
Oga, ur phone has been infected by a new serious android malware called "Ghost-Push".
Read how to deal with it and secure ur office here:
http://www.oddytech.com.ng/2015/09/ghost-push-worst-virus-affecting-over.html?m=0
You'll be glad you did.
This is actually gud news.
Helped a lot.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2015
Dolypson04:

But they are unistallable especially that measure and mobileOcr
what i did was disable dem from runnin then.
tht way dey wont be able to do anythin on ur fone again

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by 007koolstar(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bro... I had them on mine too.

But couldn't remove permanently, the best way is to desable them when your data is off and your phone will be as smooth as it get...

Mind you..... U can not install them permanently, talking from experience.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
what i did was disable dem from runnin then. tht way dey wont be able to do anythin on ur fone again
Did u use any app for that and did they show up wen u restarted ur phone?
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by teewhydope(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls guys what's the name of the app that caused this virus
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Dolypson04:

Did u use any app for that and did they show up wen u restarted ur phone?
nope. didnt use any app.
only engrik and pro do reinstall themselves whenever i restrt the fone.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
callydon:

This is actually gud news.
Helped a lot.
ogar tht ur antivirus didnt stop em ooo. once i restarted d fone, Engriks and pro were reinstalled again
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by luigiajah(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Change your Rom.
Worked for me smiley
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Dolypson04(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

ogar tht ur antivirus didnt stop em ooo. once i restarted d fone, Engriks and pro were reinstalled again
Exactly. The only solution for now is to install a new custom ROM. Now am rocking my new Jellybean by Emrul Chowbury
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by koolfaze01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Dolypson04:

Exactly. The only solution for now is to install a new custom ROM. Now am rocking my new Jellybean by Emrul Chowbury

Bros please how did u install the Jelly Bean on ur android? This virus issue is a serious one.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
luigiajah:
Change your Rom.

Worked for me smiley

Please guide your boy.
Re: Help! How Do I Delete Measure,cast Studio And Engriks On Android? by jaez(m): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
In my fone dey usually show up wen I turn on my data and dey used to eat up my mb like crazy....bt what I did was restrict deir access to my mobile data and wifi in settings...and I can assure u I av had piece of mind since

(1) (Reply)

What's Special About Iphone? / Infinix Unveils The Hot 8 device In Nigeria / Samsung J7 Pro Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.