Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Opportunity for Footballers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opportunity for Footballers (1405 Views)

Adidas’ Laceless Boot Is A Wonderful News For Footballers. / Is It Good For Footballers To Smoke. / Funny Nicknames For Footballers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity for Footballers by tenderson(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2005
Global sport Conncetion Ltd is where i work and its a sports agency who help players get contract abroad and help them travel.Its a new company and since working with them its been a nice time with them ,atleast my joy is that among the nigerian agents for footballs, it happens to be one of the most real agents, my boss is a FIFA agent well known in fifa and in nigeria NFA, most players email him thanking his for being who he is, I therefore implore you if you are a good player and you are confidence in yourself of your talent, to email this my oga email on akinmaxwell2003@yahoo.com. to varify if its true, check www.fifa.com and look for players agent in nigeria,he's no 6 in the list of about 47agents.Enquire what ever you want to enquire true the mail....UP Narialanders...!
Re: Opportunity for Footballers by Oliseh(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2005
I don't play football,but i've got 2 young wonders.they will mail ur boss.pls help as much as u can.they r good & young.
Re: Opportunity for Footballers by tenderson(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2006
global sport connection ltd is a sport agency which operate in sports promotion,consultancy marketing and develpment.Young talented afrcan footballers finds it difficult to play or feature in the europian club where their talent will be boost and where the business of football is lucrative,this company has provided avenues for such players to gain access to internatinal club by scouting for clubs in the european countries who need players and again arranging training/trial programmes in the international clubs.

For more information : call 08027607758 (Sport Admin) or write. fullmoon3003@yahoo.com for more info.
Re: Opportunity for Footballers by 4face(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2006
am a good footballer that many competition but i have no sponsorer if u heard of Obasanjo cup at sango otta ogun state i will be happy if u can inter view me my name is saliu kazem olanrewaju and my email address is lanre_902003@yahoo.com i stay at ikorodu an my phone number is 08026810256 i will be happy 2 hear from u.or u give me ur phone number so that i can call u on.

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Vs Uruguay - World Cup Qualifier / Siasia Ruins His Image Again / Arsenal Target Kelechi Iheanacho Flying Flag For Nigeria At U17 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.