Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) (20404 Views)

Rihanna Reacts To Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Kid Dance Group's Love / Annie Idibia, Ini Edo At Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by viviangist4: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Caption

DARE TO DREAM>>>LAGOS AUDITIONS...2nd Nov, 2015.."MASTERS JURY" Nollywood Iconic Star Actress: INI EDO. #AboutYesterday .. #daretodream2015

source https://instagram.com/p/9nksIkiHtr/?taken-by=chachaekefaani

1 Share

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by utenwuson: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
momma
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by TemmyMatt(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2015
STC again...
This isn't looking like her tho'.
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by miqos02(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2015
ini edo, ini obong, ini thompson

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Bbsharon(f): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2015
she looks good.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Akshow: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by lifezone247(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bbsharon:
she looks good.
Even on the other side. If u knw way I mean wink
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by MadCow1: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
I cant beleive this chick was once described as sexy.. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ini. She looks great! cheesy
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Adatob(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beautiful

Har lips tho!!! Like Punkyveer's own

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by mizvee(f): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Swt
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
she's happily single. Some months ago, she was happily married

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by kapersky(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
For many who have nursed the dream of being business owners, the decisions as to what kind of business they should undertake is often the most crucial. This is because such decisions are often surrounded with fear of the unknown in the face of many alternatives. For you to be able to take the right decision for the right business, the following might be indispensable ingredients or inputs.
This article is not tending to discuss every details of starting a business but given you the hints and things you should consider around you.

Read More>>
http://megaupdate247..com.ng/2015/10/7-factors-to-consider-before-chosing.html
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Bigdreams(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Seen..

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by antontech(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dis babe fine
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adatob:
Beautiful

Har lips tho!!! Like Punkyveer's own

I have luscious lips grin
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Adatob(m): 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I have luscious lips grin
isnt dat luscious??
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Mancity26(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
I was there live @ Abuja audition.. I was there with Francis Duru, Chacha Eke, Eucheria Anunuobi
. #FunnyNation comedian

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by batulakarada: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mancity26:
I was there live @ Abuja audition.. I was there with Francis Duru, Chacha Eke, Eucheria Anunuobi
. #FunnyNation comedian
Hope you were not auditioning to be an actor?
With that fat tummy

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by ishiamu(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Aiit kiss kiss
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Mancity26(m): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
batulakarada:
Hope you were not auditioning to be an actor? With that fat tummy
Hahahahah na for tummy talent dey? what abt Mr Ibu?

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Tamakay(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ini the Liz Benson of the indomie generation looking cute.
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Missmossy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Not bad cheesy
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
okay.
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Damscrob(m): 12:41am On Nov 04, 2015
ok
Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos

Re: Ini Edo At Dare To Dream Lagos Audition (lovely Photo) by alaskido(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
INI Edo is getting OLD OOOOOOOOO shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Sound Sultan's 40th Birthday Bash / You Can’t Be A Fat Girl All Your Life – Uche Ogbodo / Femi Adebayo Celebrates Son On Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.