Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (73099 Views)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

the lady deserve it,she made a boy a manwink

pray hubby give me that toocheesycheesycheesycheesy

I promised I will grin
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by HRich(m): 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Beesluv:
Very lomantic. NLanders should learn
Lolz. Really "LOMANTIC" DEAR
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by hereiam: 2:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

the lady deserve it,she made a boy a manwink
pray hubby give me that toocheesycheesycheesycheesy
why is that when a man make success women claim it just exactly what your comment says.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by amusadele: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
ZUBY77:
Good.
But that vehicle is a Mercedes Benz.

Stop lying for Africa.
that is why someone liken him to apc the ever lie telling political group.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by HRich(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
nonen:
This must be an APC campaign or advert. Mercedes SUV becomes a Honda SUV
Hahahahahaha. The "CHANGE" must have dealt with you seriousily. Is all the same.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by hero10(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:
Ohhhhh my geee! I love this. Where is that man that will surprise me with this, abeg show your face ooooo.
Am here
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
TheAdvocate:

I promised I will grin
cheesy
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Post says he bought a Honda suv, first pic shows some black dude in a helicopter with a lady or so, second pic is another entirely different lady on a wheelchair and third pic is a benz 4matic, the feminists didn't notice all these while going on their rants.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Abachaz: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
this is 4matic benz not honda suv. I want to be like this guy, is a man
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by goldfish27(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
nonen:
This must be an APC campaign or advert. Mercedes SUV becomes a Honda SUV

Spotted....U get eyes abeg.....me self see d Benz logo for front....pple too lie for dis Nairaland very soon dem go turn am to Kobosky

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by rita25(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
that's a benz not Honda........op are u lying?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by DDoubleUps(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what then has politics got to do with that
yeah what politics has to with it is someone telling us that he borrowed money to pay for his election registration and few months after his wife wore a watch worth 13 times the amount he borrowed to his inauguration... you need more? Or are you acutely dumb? Honda turns to Mercedes just like borrowing a few bucks to pay for registration turns to having a watch worth ten times more than that.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by rita25(f): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
I tire for all dis cindarella happy ever after dreaming sisters of mine cos they are blinded by envy they cant even spot the diff..........well non of my biz though
undecided
engrkenny:
Post says he bought a Honda suv, first pic shows some black dude in a helicopter with a lady or so, second pic is another entirely different lady on a wheelchair and third pic is a benz 4matic, the feminists didn't notice all these while going on their rants.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

no why did you ask

This is one of the characteristics of some ladies born within this period
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

This is one of the characteristics of some ladies born within this period
those signs are not always true you know
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by 123papas(m): 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
lies. I see a Benz 4matic
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by yori: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
gphilip:
Nah, they will say that I am Ojukokoro, lol. This is one of those random posts I stumbled upon on facebook. The man who identified himself as Allen Jones, welcomed a daughter with his wife Madison Marie Jones on October 29.
Before the couple and their newborn left the hospital, Mr. Jones decided to surprise his wife with a brand new Honda SUV.....

>>> http://www.mokgist.com/men-this-is-how-you-should-treat-a-woman-who-just-gave-you-a-newborn-baby-photos/

Bruh...that's a Mercedes
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by benedictac(f): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
how do you expect the husband that earn 30k per month do that? ehn

No one is asking u to do the same. Just appreciate no matter how little as long as it is done with love
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by NkemjikaX(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Make I c ur urgly face, u dey look for a ready made man, do u know wot they have bin tru to get to where dey are today? Agwai
ststyreal:
Ohhhhh my geee! I love this. Where is that man that will surprise me with this, abeg show your face ooooo.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by RaeMystix: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yep!....It's called Push Present, and she deserves it
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by saintsinner22(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mercedes don turn Honda suv
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

those signs are not always true you know

Yeah but it holds true 80% of the time but there must be an exception to the rules.

I dont believe in astrology but when it comes to understanding the personality of people in relation to their birthdday,i will give it to those researchers cos they really tried...

tell me your day and month of birth and tell me if what will post here is not 80% true about you.

Just tell me ur month and day of brth..not year
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Joy1706(f): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I no go buy anything

if she no go drop pikin make she dey pack her belongings go her papa house

I don't know but it's like in your small brain, saying things like this makes you feel like you're a 'man' and oh so powerful. Smh.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
how do you expect the husband that earn 30k per month do that? ehn
seconded. Wen dere is money, one will do d unimaginable... God please provide for me so that I can surprise people around me wit good tins of life. Amen
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah but it holds true 80% of the time but there must be an exception to the rules.

I dont believe in astrology but when it comes to understanding the personality of people in relation to their birthdday,i will give it to those researchers cos they really tried...

tell me your day and month of birth and tell me if what will post here is not 80% true about you.

Just tell me ur month and day of brth..not year
may 16 ?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Toks2008(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

may 16 ?

Ok ths is just a brief descripton of you.

Your patience and loyalty are amongst your most defining qualities.

In situations where most people would be frustrated or annoyed, you have the innate ability to keep your cool.

While your understanding and patience are one of your greatest strengths, your loyalty may be
your most appreciated quality. On numerous
occasions, your friends and family have
received your undying protection and
defense. With this being considered, it is no
wonder why you are so deeply loved.

You are organized and hard working in all
your efforts. Although you are not driven by
the spotlight, you are motivated by the
prospect of material or financial gain.

Seeing as your home and family life are very
important to you, security is amongst your
most important life concerns.

With a strong will and discipline, you have
the potential to be successful in nearly any
career you set your mind to.

Your compassion and patience would be well-suited for humanitarian careers such as medicine, teaching, care giving and advising.

On the other hand, your business sense could make you successful in finance, marketing, trade or commerce.

As a creative person you will do well n any career that gives you the opportunity to use your creativity...

let me stop here.

This holds true for people born within April 21 and may 21
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Ok ths is just a brief descripton of you.

Your patience and loyalty are amongst your most defining qualities.

In situations where most people would be frustrated or annoyed, you have the innate ability to keep your cool.

While your understanding and patience are one of your greatest strengths, your loyalty may be
your most appreciated quality. On numerous
occasions, your friends and family have
received your undying protection and
defense. With this being considered, it is no
wonder why you are so deeply loved.

You are organized and hard working in all
your efforts. Although you are not driven by
the spotlight, you are motivated by the
prospect of material or financial gain.

Seeing as your home and family life are very
important to you, security is amongst your
most important life concerns.

With a strong will and discipline, you have
the potential to be successful in nearly any
career you set your mind to.

Your compassion and patience would be well-suited for humanitarian careers such as medicine, teaching, care giving and advising.

On the other hand, your business sense could make you successful in finance, marketing, trade or commerce.

As a creative person you will do well n any career that gives you the opportunity to use your creativity...

let me stop here.

This holds true for people born within April 21 and may 21
true about me though.....am very good at advising and that is why alot of people tell me am older than my age.... thanks wink
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by kashamyanat: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is luvly. He bought her a car because he can afford it. Nairaland husbands there is nothing wrong in buying a gift for your wife when she puts to birth but don't go and collect loan to buy gift for her. Make sure you buy what you can afford pending on your income e.g cow leg, new set of clothings, gold jewelries e.t.c. But have it at the back of your mind that there are other more important bills that will have to run for the next 2 to 3 years e.g diaper, baby food, toiletries. Pls be wise.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dont mind the broke as.s NL boys, na to shout go and marry them sabi, as if they can take care of a woman like this. tsk
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Joy1706:

I don't know but it's like in your small brain, saying things like this makes you feel like you're a 'man' and oh so powerful. Smh.

and you obviously have ur head so far up ur àss that you can't take a joke......

sori bt I don't do stuck up humans.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Toks2008(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

true about me though.....am very good at advising and that is why alot of people tell me am older than my age.... thanks wink

im forced to ask you your age..

Which age bracket are you?

Below 20
20 to 24
25 to 29
30 and above
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

im forced to ask you your age..
Which age bracket are you?
Below 20 20 to 24 25 to 29 30 and above
early 20s cheesy...why do u ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.