Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (73088 Views)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by phreakabit(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Story says Honda, photo shows Mercedes GL wtf ?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 04, 2015
the nigg* didn't buy that car based on the fact that his wife gave birth to their baby but because she has been a very good wife and he sees this as an opportunity to surprise her, nice gift tho.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by danielkem: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I no go buy anything

if she no go drop pikin make she dey pack her belongings go her papa house

u saying dis cos u never knew d circumstances dat surrounded d baby's birth tongue
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
lilmax:
exactly, she's worth it cool
I beg to differ, @jollyjoy so she deserves the jeep just because she got pregnant and gave birth to "their" baby? then what about all those babymamas? she made him a man by getting pregnant and he didn't make her a woman by impregnating her?
hahahaa my dear ain't that some ish. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

If I buy him this kind of a car, he will tagged it that am wasteful and showing my self but if he buys it for me, huh! I will do the night work on him for a whole month, regardless of the fact I just put to bed. His is just to lay down while I do the riding, I think that is a far better gift from me than the car. Huh! Ki le ro?
lol LMAO he bought you a jeep and from your perception riding him/giving him the KONJIGAL right is a better gift? why do most of you Nigerian girls think having sex with a man is a favour to him? hahahahahaha I'll be damned. Good luck to your future husband.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:

since the first day a girl sees her period she is already a woman....go ask ur mummy and who owns the child in a Nigerian society,man or woman,she gave him a gift instead
how many females see their menstruation but are not able to conceive? that a girl sees her period doesn't mean she can give birth or nurture a foetus. who owns a child? are children now properties? this is an archaic mindset, a child belongs to both parents not to one unless in the cases of surrogate parent even though the child would still want to know his/her biological parents. she gave him a gift? what about the sperm that fertilized her? was that a freebie? can she fertilize herself? hahahahaha we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by silversonuc(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
oya start investing wink

i love d nose nd d smile, wuldnt mind having our dota having smtin similar lloool, buh invest? How, r u a plot of land?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by lilmax(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
I beg to differ, @jollyjoy so she deserves the jeep just because she got pregnant and gave birth to "their" baby? then what about all those babymamas? she made him a man by getting pregnant and he didn't make her a woman by impregnating her?
same way they bought you a maybe "game boy" when you took the first position

He sees it as a gift thats why cool
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2015
silversonuc:

i love d nose nd d smile, wuldnt mind having our dota having smtin similar lloool, buh invest? How, r u a plot of land?
cheesy cheesycheesy

am more reliable than a plot of landwink
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
have been fine dearie,were u hide
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
have been fine dearie,were u hide
on top of mountain ooo where I fit de see things better :-).
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
on top of mountain ooo where I fit de see things better :-).
cheesycheesy ur head dey there
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by anukulapo: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:

since the first day a girl sees her period she is already a woman....go ask ur mummy and who owns the child in a Nigerian society,man or woman,she gave him a gift instead
My mummy said you're correct about the girl on the issue of her becoming a woman upon seeing her period BUT you're wrong about the man...that you should go ask your daddy.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by frainc(m): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

OK, let me check u out first via your pics.
ngwa nu, oya
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by silversonuc(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesy cheesycheesy
am more reliable than a plot of landwink
sounds more like it, akin c for masef. I love u already
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by SavageGarden(m): 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

Linda is Linda, I am who I am. The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the mighty, but the Lord that showeth mercy. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. It is not by might, nor by power but by my spirit thus sayeth the Lord. I am doing my part while God will do his own. So my brother, try not to compare yourself with anybody cos if the Lord those not watch a city, the laborers watcheth in vain. GOD IS STILL ON MY PROJECT, HE HASN'T ABANDONED IT Yet AND He Won't Abandon it until he is done with it.....
Ok I've heard. Goodluck to you.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
SavageGarden:
Ok I've heard. Goodluck to you.

Thank you
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by mekybabe1: 4:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Kai! See correct husband.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by JustOzito(f): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I no go buy anything
if she no go drop pikin make she dey pack her belongings go her papa house
Ur type na dem dey wash pant for house. U tink say e easy to push pikin abi?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by tjdimmy(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2015
ststyreal:

Na Wa ooooo, nop nop Nop Nop, I want the whole body.

One step at a time, lets start with the wheel cover, lets start from the bottom, while we head to the top.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
tjdimmy:

One step at a time, lets start with the wheel cover, lets start from the bottom, while we head to the top.
No wayyyyyyyyy oooooooo, a complete car or no deal. Didn't u see that guy, he bought a full car not some parts as proposed by u. So am not looking for a guy who will buy a tyre today, tomorrow he buys engine and so forth, I need a real and complete guy. So, what are u saying, oga?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ifyjohnson(f): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ayoemrys:
how do you expect the husband that earn 30k per month do that? ehn

Nobody is asking him to buy a car it must not be a car just show appreciation in anyway you can. What matters most is being there for your wife and kid God bless
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by tjdimmy(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2015
ststyreal:

No wayyyyyyyyy oooooooo, a complete car or no deal. Didn't u see that guy, he bought a full car not some parts as proposed by u. So am not looking for a guy who will buy a tyre today, tomorrow he buys engine and so forth, I need a real and complete guy. So, what are u saying, oga?
Aii, chill for a bit, lemme go make some some cool cash, ama holla at you when i am rich and famous.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
tjdimmy:

Aii, chill for a bit, lemme go make some some cool cash, ama holla at you when i am rich and famous.
Hahaha haha haha, u r so funny. So I should go wait for u? E-friend am sorry, no deal. Byeeeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.