Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee (10845 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Day One Interview / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Spaxon(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

Lemme alone ooo angry I'm angry with you, i swear! angry angry angry angry

haba na

but what did I do now?
u neglected me oooo
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by delectablegyal(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Spaxon:

I refuse to be vexed by ur childish comment .
let me see ur own Galaxy Tab..
bad belle go kee u tongue

foolish girl. U think say na only u sabi abuse abi? I only replied ur s.tupid comment, no pun intended.
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
He/she started what 'it' can not finish embarassed

'It' created the dumb thread and ran away embarassed embarassed

Mumu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Spaxon:
The downfall of a man is when he leaves BBM to join 2go..

lol. well u know how they say, joining 2go is not the end of his lyf.
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
delectablegyal:

it's like u r her b.f. Even the i.diot that i wz talking abt didn't quote me, u r the one quoting me. Get out of here.
I'm not her bf and neither are you. Your g string is riding up your hairy ass and twisting your balls, no wonder you're typing rubbish. Shrivelled carcas the maggots are dropping freely from your mouth. If your phone could talk it'll say "God please just kill me now" silly crayfish brained idiotic cow like syphilitic fly like gonorrhoeal cockroach who is an embarrassment to himself. I don't even know what to call you, you're a boy pretending to be a girl, seriously? Insignificant cretin, go and sit down on your bed and think about your life you putrid Neanderthal.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by LordOfTheWeed: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Spaxon:

haba na

but what did I do now?
u neglected me oooo
I've travelled round the whole 4 cardinal points in search of you but to no avail.. .. .. you've been dodging from me coz you gat another dude right? No problem cry keep it up cry

How have you been jhare? smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by iamkingzlee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
KingTom:

I'm not her bf and neither are you. Your g string is riding up your hairy ass and twisting your balls, no wonder you're typing rubbish. Shrivelled carcas the maggots are dropping freely from your mouth. If your phone could talk it'll say "God please just kill me now" silly crayfish brained idiotic cow like syphilitic fly like gonorrhoeal cockroach who is an embarrassment to himself. I don't even know what to call you, you're a boy pretending to be a girl, seriously? Insignificant cretin, go and sit down on your bed and think about your life you putrid Neanderthal.
I bet he can't comprehend cry abeg, no kill am

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by RobinHez(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked shocked

this is rare!
*saves page*
KingTom:

All these for 1 soul? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Yeeeeeh!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oga Kingtom...e don do oooo... embarassed

You wan kill 'it' ni? embarassed

E joor sir...e ma binu...omode lo nse cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
KingTom:

Sir I can see that your penïs is itching you. Maybe you sent her a pm and she didn't respond. Awwwwww useless hermaphroditic troll you can't handle rejection. No more sexy eye? Cretinism has taken over your body. Useless waste of space, alailopolo you can keep wanking to her picture maybe you'll get noticed. Oops you still won't. Disgusting distasteful disgraceful demented deranged disease infested cow!
shocked take it easy sire grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Charles4075(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Crazy pervs everywhere.
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by KingTom(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adufetohposh:
BRUTALITY!!!

@OP, this is what You get when u try to bring someone down.

Next time keep your very silly opinion to yourself .
MzMayD:
shocked take it easy sire grin
adeh39:
RobinHez:
shocked shocked
this is rare!
*saves page*
All these for 1 soul? cheesy
iamkingzlee:
I bet he can't comprehend cry abeg, no kill am
LaraiBoluwaji:

All these for one person? shocked shocked
shizzy7:
@the emboldened All for ONE person. ngwanu If only insults kill, that moniker you insulted would have been 6ft below....
Lisaflex:

Hmmm... So u can abuse lyk ds shocked
See them! Na this kin thing Una like. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by losprince(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked some guys sha, as useless as the "p" in psycology

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by daveP(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
naijaboiy:
I want to fire shots too. grin

Someone please pass me the M-16 angry

(unfolds the spec compartment and hands it to him. A perfect work of metal art and he wields it in said direction.)

it has night vision and a heat detector(.... He goes off without hearing the specs)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by anigbajumo(m): 12:19am On Nov 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
I checked her pic and I wz like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
She is nt the girl I used to know during the miss nairaland contest. No more sexy eye, she is getting a bit chubby, her physique is now appalling. What's wrong?

Shout out to miss nairaland though. Still on point as ever.

Only mumu like u will fink u ar lady,Guy leav d bea alone.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by francizy(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:

Sir I can see that your penïs is itching you. Maybe you sent her a pm and she didn't respond. Awwwwww useless hermaphroditic troll you can't handle rejection. No more sexy eye? Cretinism has taken over your body. Useless waste of space, alailopolo you can keep wanking to her picture maybe you'll get noticed. Oops you still won't. Disgusting distasteful disgraceful demented deranged disease infested cow!

Lmao! My monitoring spirit iyaf killed his transgendered wifey with multiple shots! grin grin grin
OP, this your thread is one of the most senseless and idiotic of all threads ever created on Nairaland, even Musiwa seems to be smarter, saner and more sensible than you are. Get a life ASAP..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:

See them! Na this kin thing Una like. grin grin grin
grin grin I don't know what you are talking about. I'm for peace grin cool
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by MrCork: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2015
delectablegyal:
I checked her pic and I wz like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
She is nt the girl I used to know during the miss nairaland contest. No more sexy eye, she is getting a bit chubby, her physique is now appalling. What's wrong?

Shout out to miss nairaland though. Still on point as ever.

^^^^^^side effect of rejection! undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by dharay99: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:

Nice one, I'm s†ill wa†chinq u,
ßea† sense in†o i†s fuckinq head... lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by 48noble(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
adeh39:

WWE will have any diva champion defend her title. I will prefer we move for a recent miss nairaland contest with d Op in it...to all these abuses,pls. no offense intended.
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Spaxon(f): 8:38am On Nov 04, 2015
delectablegyal:

foolish girl. U think say na only u sabi abuse abi? I only replied ur s.tupid comment, no pun intended.

u sef eh....

u too d vex
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Spaxon(f): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Ioannes:

lol. well u know how they say, joining 2go is not the end of his lyf.
u right cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Spaxon(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

I've travelled round the whole 4 cardinal points in search of you but to no avail.. .. .. you've been dodging from me coz you gat another dude right? No problem cry keep it up cry

there's no other guy......

I de ooo.
so now u don graduate from Orijin to Weed abi :/
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Spaxon(f): 8:41am On Nov 04, 2015
LordOfTheWeed:

there's no other guy......

I de ooo.
so now u don graduate from Orijin to Weed abi :\
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by ivyy(f): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2015
KingTom:

shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2015
ivyy:

shocked
Yinmu

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by teejaypee: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by CaroLyner(f): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
dharay99:
Nice one, I'm s†ill wa†chinq u, ßea† sense in†o i†s fuckinq head... lipsrsealed
that picture made me laugh hard grin
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by Maxi112: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Futureviz:

Am new here really!! but is it true(i mean what she is saying)
gerrara here mehn!
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by KingTom(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
francizy:

Lmao! My monitoring spirit iyaf killed his transgendered wifey with multiple shots! grin grin grin
OP, this your thread is one of the most senseless and idiotic of all threads ever created on Nairaland, even Musiwa seems to be smarter, saner and more sensible than you are. Get a life ASAP..
share demon I've not been seeing your work these days. Getting tired? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by KingTom(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
MzMayD:
grin grin I don't know what you are talking about. I'm for peace grin cool
Ayansha. grin
Re: Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee by KingTom(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
dharay99:

Nice one, I'm s†ill wa†chinq u,
ßea† sense in†o i†s fuckinq head... lipsrsealed
Umpire Dharay grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here / Janemena Shares Video Of Her Receiving Doggy Style Inside Her Car / The Knack That Hunted Me For Years..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.