Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm (137477 Views)

Did The ATM In Computer Village Scam Me? / 9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Are You In Lagos? Don't Visit The ATM On Friday !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by charlesucheh(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
careidon:
@charlesucheh

you actually need up to N4 (not N1) balance for you to be able to use the Access Bank codes.
aiite. Noted.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by viktor01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
And everybody is like cool.....
While they are running road side vendors out of business thereby increasing the volume of unemployed.

This to me ain't cool cause all I need is your phone and I could buy as much as 2k recharge voucher to make midnight call during the day.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Reediano(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Sirjohn84:
thanks bro.work for first bank and very fast.
but what of glo?

Glo self don get bank....? shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by MaksmanBello: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
For those who have morethan one account in a bank, how would u control the account u want them to deduct from?
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Femich18(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mikocake:
it's not working.

Alryt thanks
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by nolybest(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Has any body try it
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by professore(m): 11:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is nice
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Nowenuse: 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm, it seems like we are all not thinking of the bad/risky sides of this practice. Many people may use it to steal once they get a hold of ur phone.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by opribo(m): 3:27am On Nov 04, 2015
This is a great avenue for fraud and banks must ensure that customers phone numbers are duly updated in their database and with interswitch the service provider. If for example your sim card number has been reassigned by your Telco and that is the Nos still maintained by the bank and paraventure you are getting alerts from a bank you do not have any account in. Once you try out any of those codes now your phone will automatically be recharged. That's how porous it is. Some control must be introduced to forestall any risk of fraud.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by geebebe100(f): 3:56am On Nov 04, 2015
old fashioned already
For over 5 months, me Nova buy recharge card from recharge card vendors also, op. Don't type what you're not sure of. With my stanbic account, I'm able to recharge 100 using that code. I've done it several times. Oga but you didn't care tell anybody
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by andre99(m): 4:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Op, skye bank isn't working.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by moh85: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
MrSmith007:
Too risky.. no security code. Somebody can just purchase and transfer to dia fone.
nothing like risky my frnd. U can only purchase d airtym thru d number u do receive alerts wit
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by benjanny(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Its a vital information,but i think it require a secret code.for security purpose.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by gebest: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2015
Femich18:

r u sure? try it with ur SMS alert no.....though I've nt tried it sha Bt try it again n feed me back
i tried it thrice yesterday, let me try it again i ll get back to u.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Burger01(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Goodsmiley
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by HisCutestDamsel(f): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2015
It's not working for UBA cry cry tongue tongue
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by gebest: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Femich18:

r u sure? try it with ur SMS alert no.....though I've nt tried it sha Bt try it again n feed me back
i just tried it again twice is thesame thing that "i dialled the wrong code try again later" i followed the process just as u directed. Thanks as i luk forward to u for solution and i will still want u to help me on how to transfer money to any bank through my phone, God bless.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by seunot: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Gtb own dey sweet ehn..... I transferred money to someone from my phone with the *737* code the other day, it was flawless.

I caught you, where is my own!
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by onfu1968: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2015
Good morning see the message i got from my bank Access Bank " YOUR RECHARGE FAIL DUE NO CHECKING ACCOUNT" kindly explain. Thank you
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Egonec(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2015
ah, u didn't add Lapo Microfinance bank grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by lumzybo: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2015
The stuff will ONLY go with the number u get sms alert with. Cos that's the number registered with the acct.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by ajoo17(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Pls d code is not working for FCMB. Can somebody help me out I need credit badly now.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Femich18(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2015
gebest:
i just tried it again twice is thesame thing that "i dialled the wrong code try again later" i followed the process just as u directed. Thanks as i luk forward to u for solution and i will still want u to help me on how to transfer money to any bank through my phone, God bless.

I coukd ve ask dem at UBA 2da bt nt goin out. Contact Mr Op, I just want 2confirm if its working. MR OP shld b able to help us out
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Psoul(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Goahead:
You're really insightful... Don't use it for evil.

Your phone no get Sale&Share Transfer Code. How can one transfer airtime 4rm ur phone to ones line wtout ur code or do u share ur code to everyone?
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by endyuzo(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2015
my MAN Ecobank code is not working

Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2015
seunot:

I caught you, where is my own!

Hahaha Oracle!!!!.... na debt o grin
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Psoul(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
Reediano:
Am sure most of you might have been in that kind of situation where you have little or no airtime on your line but you are so stranded that you can't buy a recharge card and you also have no internet access to perform an online topup. This can be really frustrating.

This method saves you the energy and time wasted when searching for where to purchase airtime or queuing at an ATM just to recharge your line. But unfortunately not all banks currently supports this for now.

Below are the list of supported banks and their respective ussd code.

==> Zenith Bank: Zenith bank users can top up their line by dialing *966*amount# or *302*amount# for Mtn users.
Example: To recharge a sum of N500, simply dial *966*500# and your line will be credited with N500 airtime.

Note: *You can only perform any of this transaction on the no you registered with your bank.
*It is completely free and there is no hidden charges.
*If your bank is not listed above, then maybe your bank does not support this feature yet.
*If you think I omitted any one, just drop it in the comment box below.

http://www.yomitech.com/2015/11/how-to-buy-airtime-directly-from-your.html

@ OP, pls this service is not free. It comes wt a commission which will make u not to try dis service again unless in a situation where an alternative is not available. Get ur bank account balance b4 purchasing airtime and compare it wt the one after the purchase. Telling u from experience. I have tried it 3 times wt my Zenith Account and confirmed dis.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by gebest: 11:11am On Nov 04, 2015
Femich18:

I coukd ve ask dem at UBA 2da bt nt goin out. Contact Mr Op, I just want 2confirm if its working. MR OP shld b able to help us out
k
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by gebest: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Psoul:

@ OP, pls this service is not free. It comes wt a commission which will make u not to try dis service again unless in a situation where an alternative is not available. Get ur bank account balance b4 purchasing airtime and compare it wt the one after the purchase. Telling u from experience. I have tried it 3 times wt my Zenith Account and confirmed dis.
i thought as mush.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Goahead(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
Psoul:

Your phone no get Sale&Share Transfer Code. How can one transfer airtime 4rm ur phone to ones line wtout ur code or do u share ur code to everyone?
Would you be happy to see your friend or someone else you gave your phone, topped up your airtime with your N5k savings balance even without transferring to his/her phone

I just used the N5K as an example, I'm not in any way implying that you have that paltry amount in your bank account.
Re: How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm by Hamsaini: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2015
MrSmith007:
Too risky.. no security code. Somebody can just purchase and transfer to dia fone.
Somehow; but, most people around you are either your friends, sibling or relatives, only them you can leave your phone freely with, besides every transfer requires code which is only known to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.