Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics (5358 Views)

HELP! Who Will Help Us Track These Banks Account Details Scamming Up And Down??? / MMM Has Developed New Scamming Strategy.beware / The Scamming Attitude Of Krixmas Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
SO THEY ARE scam! Even EMPloyed THIEVES AS WORKERS TO use as excuse. hmmm FOLLOWING? That fake address thing got me really High

2 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by iMerchant: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
goodtalk:
Krixmas official responce to darmochy1.

Dear Adedamola.

We apologise over the issues that u have raised and we assure u that they will be resolved, but before then let's put some perspective on the matter.

1. Firstly you are our beloved customer and our relationship is almost two years old and in that period we have paid over 1 Millon naira into your account for deliveries we have made on your behalf.

2. Secondly u even admitted that out of the 147,000 outstanding 90,000 has been paid leaving you with a balance of N57,000.

3. You failed to mention that we informed you that the dispatch staff incharge of your transaction was sacked and handed over to the police for his failue to remmit proceeds from your deliveries on time and the case is still pending with the police.

4. Fourtly, we could have said pending the recorvery of the money by the police before we settle your outstanding, but we said no, and went ahead to credit you with N90,000 from our pockets which represents almost 75% of your outstanding and pleaded with you to be a little patient for the balance, cos we knew that waiting on the police might prolong.

5. And in time past if we have credited your accounts collectivily with over a million, I now wonder why 57,000 would now be a problem if not for issues associated with dispatch staff on the field, and to forstal issues of this nature in future we would be rolling out Pos machines fornuse by our field staff in the months ahead to eliminate the temptations associated with payment on delivery transactions.

6. Kindly note that our MD is currently in Houston Texas on a business trip as our business span oil and gas, other areas and as well as logistics.

7. In all we are sorry for any inconviniences caused, and we know in busiess unforseen circumstances happen.

We would eventually resolve the issues and have them laid to rest but its pertinent to state our part of the matter for a balanced reading by all our esteemed dlients and would be clients.

Adedamola kindly expect a call from our MD.

Regards.

To be sincere, your response was really TERRIBLE. It is better to keep MUTE.

Your client gave you goods to deliver to customers. You either return his products or pay his money.

Your internal issues isn't a concern or headache of your client, that is yours to handle. You recruit the staff not your client.

I will have suggest you keep mute than this dump response.

PAY HIS MONEY OR RETURN THE PRODUCTS HE GAVE YOU FOR DELIVERY.

@darmochy1, to be sincere and frank with you too. You are too gentle and you have handle this case with levity.

By now, I believe the MD should be in jail for misappropriate of fund. I also can not phantom why on planet earth will you wait for someone owing you delivery money for 8 months.

If they didn't refund your money in the next 48 hours, GO SEIZE THEIR PROPERTY. COLLECT LIKE 2 OR 3 BIKES THAT THEY USE FOR DELIVERY. Believe me, the so called MD in exile will surface and credit your bank account within seconds.

Thanks

Note - Like someone said, don't EVER do business with people dragging you down. They are not partner in process. If you can't handle your deliveries yourselves, find WELL ESTABLISHED courier companies to handle your deliveries.

That is my 1cent advise

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
iMerchant:

To be sincere, your response was really TERRIBLE. It is better to keep MUTE.

Your client gave you goods to deliver to customers. You either return his products or pay his money.

Your internal issues isn't a concern or headache of your client, that is yours to handle. You recruit the staff not your client.

I will have suggest you keep mute than this dump response.

PAY HIS MONEY OR RETURN THE PRODUCTS HE GAVE YOU FOR DELIVERY.

@darmochy1, to be sincere and frank with you too. You are too gentle and you have handle this case with levity.

By now, I believe the MD should be in jail for misappropriate of fund. I also can not phantom why on planet earth will you wait for someone owing you delivery money for 8 months.

If they didn't refund your money in the next 48 hours, GO SEIZE THEIR PROPERTY. COLLECT LIKE 2 OR 3 BIKES THAT THEY USE FOR DELIVERY. Believe me, the so called MD in exile will surface and credit your bank account within seconds.

Thanks

Note - Like someone said, don't EVER do business with people dragging you down. They are not partner in process. If you can't handle your deliveries yourselves, find WELL ESTABLISHED courier companies to handle your deliveries.

That is my 1cent advise
Thank you so much for your input.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by kapitaz: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
darmochy1:

I've ported a long time ago sir. The problem is I'm not based in Lagos, that's what is still saving these thieves.

Do you know the funniest thing? I sent a colleague to check them at the address they dropped on their thread as their office. I got the shock of my life when the person got there and was told by the occupants that they don't know anyone named Charles or any company named krixmas Logistics.

Only God knows how many people they've duped like this.

To be candid with you, count your stars lucky if you are able to get your full money this year that's the way he operates and am not a bit surprised at all.

He will make you many promises which he will eventually not keep to. At the end you might just decide to forget the money on you own when you realize the stress you are going through is incomparable with the money....

In my own case, after rendering my money useless by paying me in bits I just had to let go of the paltry balance. It was a really traumatic experience I had with him to say the least and that experience has thought me alot of things...

NEVER TRUST ANYBODY... especially those with sweet mouth it's mostly lies most of the time.

I pray he pays your money on time though... All the best.

8 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by koreangirl(f): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Idowuogbo
Gboliwe
Caracta
Make una come see another scammer.

But why won't people share their horrible experience immediately it happens so others can learn and not fall into the same trap? I tire mehn!

2 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2015
goodtalk:

Dear Adedamola.

We apologise over the issues that u have raised and we assure u that they will be resolved, but before then let's put some perspective on the matter.

1. Firstly you are our beloved customer and our relationship is almost two years old and in that period we have paid over 1 Millon naira into your account for deliveries we have made on your behalf.

2. Secondly u even admitted that out of the 147,000 outstanding 90,000 has been paid leaving you with a balance of N57,000.

3. You failed to mention that we informed you that the dispatch staff incharge of your transaction was sacked and handed over to the police for his failue to remmit proceeds from your deliveries on time and the case is still pending with the police.

4. Fourtly, we could have said pending the recorvery of the money by the police before we settle your outstanding, but we said no, and went ahead to credit you with N90,000 from our pockets which represents almost 75% of your outstanding and pleaded with you to be a little patient for the balance, cos we knew that waiting on the police might prolong.

5. And in time past if we have credited your accounts collectivily with over a million, I now wonder why 57,000 would now be a problem if not for issues associated with dispatch staff on the field, and to forstal issues of this nature in future we would be rolling out Pos machines fornuse by our field staff in the months ahead to eliminate the temptations associated with payment on delivery transactions.

6. Kindly note that our MD is currently in Houston Texas on a business trip as our business span oil and gas, other areas and as well as logistics.

7. In all we are sorry for any inconviniences caused, and we know in busiess unforseen circumstances happen.

We would eventually resolve the issues and have them laid to rest but its pertinent to state our part of the matter for a balanced reading by all our esteemed dlients and would be clients.

Regards.

Goodtalk, I think you'll do yourself a favor by coming here and let the whole house know your plans towards the payment, because as far as I'm concerned, you're not taking this matter serious at all.

Since you were fast in coming here to defend yourself, you shouldn't delay in coming here to say when you will pay.

If you're so serious, I should have gotten a phone call from any of your staff hinting me about their plan towards the payment of the remaining part of the money.

This goes a long way to show you're nothing but scammers. You're only good in coming up with St.upid and silly excuses.

If you're not a scammer, prove me wrong by coming here and let us know when you will pay. Lizzy will soon come here to share her part of the story.

Thieves.s
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2015
Goodtalk, I think you'll do yourself a favor by coming here and let the whole house know your plans towards the payment, because as far as I'm concerned, you're not taking this matter serious at all.

Since you were fast in coming here to defend yourself, you shouldn't delay in coming here to say when you will pay.

If you're so serious, I should have gotten a phone call from any of your staff hinting me about their plan towards the payment of the remaining part of the money.

This goes a long way to show you're nothing but scammers. You're only good at coming up with St.upid and silly excuses.

If you're not a scammer, prove me wrong by coming here and let us know when you will pay. Lizzy will soon come here to share her part of the story.

Thieves
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2015
puskin:
Hmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . I hope this is not what Im thinking.

Lemme observe and see what defence the accused has to say?
I don hear their stories before, I don't know why it took this long for someone to com forward.people should beware and be warned
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2015
beatsbug:
I don hear their stories before, I don't know why it took this long for someone to com forward.people should beware and be warned
That is my mistake - waiting till now before voicing out. They were tying me down with excuses. I thought they were responsible.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Its alright bro! Its Just that these people should be stopped
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Flye: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
goodtalk:

Dear Adedamola.

Regards.

That excuse is not tenable, what ever happened in your company is your company's headache u can't transfer that to the client.
This is one of the problems I have with many organisations in Nigeria, they tend to transfer the burden of their organisation on the client. What has the dispatch man got to do with his money Well I blame our judicial system that did not encourage law suit against poor customer satisfaction.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
Update:
One of the staff of Krixmas Logistics got in touch with me today as touching the payment. Here are our resolutions:
1) The balance will be paid within 2 months.
2) The first #28,750 will be paid by the end of this month while the other #28,750 will be paid next month.

I'll update the thread when the first payment is made so that it won't be one of their endless promises.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
darmochy1:
Update:
One of the staff of Krixmas Logistics got in touch with me today as touching the payment. Here are our resolutions:
2) The first #28,750 will be paid by the end of this month while the other #28,750 will be paid next month.

I'll update the thread when the first payment is made so that it won't be one of their endless promises.
2months! Hmmm, as long as ur money comes. We will see
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Amazingg: 7:28am On Nov 07, 2015
darmochy1:
Update:

Promises upon promises....i pray he pays! He's still owing me up to this moment! Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2015
Amazingg:

Promises upon promises....i pray he pays! He's still owing me up to this moment! Bunch of thieves
the flash of thought that i almost shipped 2 expensive laptops with them sometime ago, gives me this sick feeling to my stomach right now
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by iMerchant: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2015
darmochy1:
Update:

Do you have any written agreement that bound both parties in the contract of repaying your money.

Or is it just another sweet talk or na good talk (I go call am) which you have been told for more than 8 months.

What baffle me is that the so called MD have money to pay for his trip yet they are busy toying with you and your business.

Why on earth will you agree to such arrangement. Really it beat me. He his paying his staff, where is he getting the money to pay staff salaries yet they can't pay you your money.

Please don't ever agree to such agreement, they are just buying more time with another goodtalk. Now I understand why other people on your thread claimed he his a good story teller.

Abi there is something else between you guys that you are not telling us.

IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE AGREEMENT TO BE PAID IN 2 MONTHS AFTER WAITING FOR 8 MONTHS (AS YOU CLAIMED), GET THEM TO WRITE IT DOWN AND BOTH OF YOU SIGN IT. LET IT ALSO SHOW WHEN YOU GAVE THEM THE PRODUCTS FOR DELIVERY, WHEN THEY SUPPOSE TO PAY YOU, HOW LONG THEY HAVE DEFAULT IN PAYING YOU AND THE EXCUSE THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU FOR NOT PAYING. ALSO THE AGREEMENT SHOULD INCLUDE ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN THE EFFECT THEY DEFAULT IN PAYING IT AS AGREED IN 2 MONTH.

This is a business transaction, so PLEASE treat it as such.

Best of Luck and I hope other people learn from your experience with them.

2 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
iMerchant:

Do you have any written agreement that bound both parties in the contract of repaying your money.

Or is it just another sweet talk or na good talk (I go call am) which you have been told for more than 8 months.

What baffle me is that the so called MD have money to pay for his trip yet they are busy toying with you and your business.

Why on earth will you agree to such arrangement. Really it beat me. He his paying his staff, where is he getting the money to pay staff salaries yet they can't pay you your money.

Please don't ever agree to such agreement, they are just buying more time with another goodtalk. Now I understand why other people on your thread claimed he his a good story teller.

Abi there is something else between you guys that you are not telling us.

IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THE AGREEMENT TO BE PAID IN 2 MONTHS AFTER WAITING FOR 8 MONTHS (AS YOU CLAIMED), GET THEM TO WRITE IT DOWN AND BOTH OF YOU SIGN IT. LET IT ALSO SHOW WHEN YOU GAVE THEM THE PRODUCTS FOR DELIVERY, WHEN THEY SUPPOSE TO PAY YOU, HOW LONG THEY HAVE DEFAULT IN PAYING YOU AND THE EXCUSE THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU FOR NOT PAYING. ALSO THE AGREEMENT SHOULD INCLUDE ACTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN THE EFFECT THEY DEFAULT IN PAYING IT AS AGREED IN 2 MONTH.

This is a business transaction, so PLEASE treat it as such.

Best of Luck and I hope other people learn from your experience with them.
Thanks for your input sir. There's nothing else between us other than business. The biz relationship has already ended long time ago. The only thing that still makes me contact them is my money.

I agreed to give them 2 months because I want them to reach a point where they will have no excuse and I'll be free to take any action against them.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
darmochy1:

Thanks for your input sir. There's nothing else between us other than business. The biz relationship has already ended long time ago. The only thing that still makes me contact them is my money.

I agreed to give them 2 months because I want them to reach a point where they will have no excuse and I'll be free to take any action against them.
action?? When the said business address doesnt even exist! Oh Lord safe us from scammers. . . @iMerchant, you right, he can afford to travel abroad, but he cant pay a customer he owes.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
beatsbug:
action?? When the said business address doesnt even exist! Oh Lord safe us from scammers. . . @iMerchant, you right, he can afford to travel abroad, but he cant pay a customer he owes.
Their address is not a problem at all. When I'm ready to locate them, I have those that will do that. If they should mess up the agreement we just had, then they'll smell themselves.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by peridottech: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
I started using them around may last year, but as the op has said early this year he became something else, i had a similar experience around August this year, he held my money and lied that he was at redemption camp, programs ended at the redemption camp on Sunday of that week, wondered what he was still doing there on a tuesday grin He later paid and i stopped using him.

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by gboyetade: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Wonderful. This guy did same to me. He has been holding on to the proceeds of the delivery of a watch he made on my behalf. It is just 3,500 but he has been posting me since. I have insulted him many times on whatsapp but he keep posting me. My friend biznix had similar experience with him last year. Krismax refused to handover the goods he picked on his behalf. Krismax has properties of a fraudstar and a dubious person

3 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by darmochy1(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Don't mind the I.diot. If they should go against our plan to pay half by this month and the remaining next month, I'm going to post pictures of the thief for all to see his face.

He should change his name from goodtalk to badtalk because there's nothing good about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Amazingg: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Have you heard from krixmas?
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by 5p1naz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
goodtalk:

Dear Adedamola.

We apologise over the issues that u have raised and we assu. . .

You claim to be into OIL & GAS and your MD has TRAVELED outside the country at least twice after the incident involving a customer's money, and you can't pay back N57k balance.

You still had the audacity to claim in your later post that this customer could just be doing this in a plot to ruin your business. . .

After 8 months. . .

You are running a rotten business, and you have no respect for your customers.

This should be on the front page

Cc lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by puskin: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
darmochy1:
Don't mind the I.diot. If they should go against our plan to pay half by this month and the remaining next month, I'm going to post pictures of the thief for all to see his face.

He should change his name from goodtalk to badtalk because there's nothing good about him.

Oya, today is a new month. You don receive ya first half payment based on your agreement with them.

2 Likes

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Ligxy(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Charles you and big man talk. The problem is that you lie too much. When you said oil and gas, you mean this?>>

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by yemi2plus(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Ligxy:
Charles you and big man talk. The problem is that you lie too much. When you said oil and gas, you mean this?>>

Jesu!

You're wicked.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by goodtalk(m): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Whao! This has really gone out of hand. Am really sorry for the miss understanding with darmochi1. I remember calling darmochi from the states about 3 weeks ago and asked him not to be angry over what my staff did in my absence. I will credit the balance of his money 28,050 and the intreast for the delay in his refunds, it was really not intentional to delay his funds it was as a result of my absence in the country and the issues surrounding the erring staff, my believe has always been that a business is deemed successful if it runs effectivly in the absence of its owners, If u all notice for more than two or three weeks there has not been any responce to lots of negative posts flying around and its as result of my absence in the country, its the first time in about three weeks am logging on to read posts on Nairaland.

I want to apologise to our teaming customers that may have been disapointed at the turn of events. I wish to say am truly sorry at the issues that has been raised, I hope we can lay the Issues to rest soon.

To damochi, 4nobody4every, gentle007, ligxy, puskin,5pinaz,koreangirl,gboyetade,pridottech,beatsburg,,imerchant,flye, kapitaz,and AleAirHub. I wish to say I understand how u feel and the contributions u have made where taking seriously and we would work on them so we can get better.

And to the the numerous clients we have served with integrity and deligence for almost two years in our operations we wish to appreciate your surpport and kind considerations and we pleadge to get better in our service to your business in the weeks, months and years to come.

Dear damochi I would call u to get details to effect transfer of your outstanding, so sorry once more.

I would be adding my USA phone details in my signature page for quickresponce to customer issues requiring my urgent attention as my responce via nairaland replies to posts might be somtimes delayed because of pressing commitments.

+12812585375

Regards.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by goodtalk(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2015
Hi Damouchi1. I have made several attempts to call the number on your signature page but its not connecting. Kindly let me know when your phone comes on.

Regards.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by 4nobody4every1: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2015
goodtalk:
Whao! This has really gone out of hand. Am really sorry for the miss understanding with darmochi1. I remember calling darmochi from the states about 3 weeks ago and asked him not to be angry over what my staff did in my absence. I will credit the balance of his money 28,050 and the intreast for the delay in his refunds, it was really not intentional to delay his funds it was as a result of my absence in the country and the issues surrounding the erring staff, my believe has always been that a business is deemed successful if it runs effectivly in the absence of its owners, If u all notice for more than two or three weeks there has not been any responce to lots of negative posts flying around and its as result of my absence in the country, its the first time in about three weeks am logging on to read posts on Nairaland.

I want to apologise to our teaming customers that may have been disapointed at the turn of events. I wish to say am truly sorry at the issues that has been raised, I hope we can lay the Issues to rest soon.

To damochi, 4nobody4every, gentle007, ligxy, puskin,5pinaz,koreangirl,gboyetade,pridottech,beatsburg,,imerchant,flye, kapitaz,and AleAirHub. I wish to say I understand how u feel and the contributions u have made where taking seriously and we would work on them so we can get better.

And to the the numerous clients we have served with integrity and deligence for almost two years in our operations we wish to appreciate your surpport and kind considerations and we pleadge to get better in our service to your business in the weeks, months and years to come.

Dear damochi I would call u to get details to effect transfer of your outstanding, so sorry once more.

I would be adding my USA phone details in my signature page for quickresponce to customer issues requiring my urgent attention as my responce via nairaland replies to posts might be somtimes delayed because of pressing commitments.

+12812585375

Regards.
story, story, pay the guy his money and forget all this your yankee stories, oil and gas business man and you cant pay your client his cash which is less than 500 dollars for months, abeg make l hear word , USA number, who cares, other clients have accused you of the same issues angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by goodtalk(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
4nobody4every1:
story, story, pay the guy his money and forget all this your yankee stories, oil and gas business man and you cant pay your client his cash which is less than 500 dollars for months, abeg make l hear word , USA number, who cares, other clients have accused you of the same issues angry angry angry

From looking at your profile alone I discorverd it was created just 17 oct 2015 and u are most active in politics and the family threads on nairaland, even in the short days of the creation of your monica u have not even been on business section other than now to throw venorm into an issue even the deaf and the blind can see am trying to sort out, i wouldent know the axe u have to grind with us or u are a competitor trying to play funny, I percive u have never done business or employed staff to work with u so u might not understand some complexitiies associated. But whatever your motives are I can only wish well.

Pondering over some write ups I wish it were possible to list names of a number individuals who owe us several hundreds of thousands of unpaid fees for shipping from china and local distributions mainly on nairaland but we can't do that as we will seem to betray business relationship based on freindship and understanding. Mr 4nobody4everyone we wish well in your quest.
Re: The SCAMMING Schemes Of Krixmas Logistics by Amazingg: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
goodtalk:

+12812585375

Regards.
And when are you paying me? Because I have not heardfrom you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 50 Private Corporate Organisations In Nigeria? / Quality Customized Atm Card Flash Drive for your clients/staffs / MTN And Zain's Latest #100 Promo/lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.