Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) (27813 Views)

Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos / Specially Constructed Vehicle Spotted In Benue (Photos) / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
This Vehicle belongs to the Anambra state waste management Authority (ASWMA)...

A vehicle that is supposed to be running on 10 tyres is now running on 8 tyres.
The first day I saw It carrying waste with two of its tyres missing, I thought that maybe the driver was looking for the nearest vulcanizer to replace the damaged tyres. Today. I saw that same vehicle for the 5th time today in less than a month with the same problem.

This issue really alarming cos somehow someday somewhere this same truck might loose the remaining tyres while running on the highway or even in the streets where it normally carriers out their daily activities and we all know what it implies....

This vehicle is mostly around that Uga junction in Onitsha, in front of Electronics market in onitsha and along Atani road...

Please the FRSC and Anambra state government should look into this matter to avoid "If we had known"......

Anyone can be a victim if it turns tragic......... cry
Let's save lives today...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nicolars(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol

Mehn
FTC

Nw I knw hw introvert and co feels lyk wen they make ftc's

Plz show me some love, I dnt want to be lyk oderz wu wuld fake bdays just to gt likes

21 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by tushburg(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
The tyres will come back dnt worry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Khd95(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Erosion iyaf carry d tyers iyaf goan throw it away in d zanga

25 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Babangida70(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lalasticlala come save lives ooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by lmm4real: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol no be small thing o
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Only in Anambra.. Igbo's ehn!

6 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by psychologist(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op welcome from dubai

cool

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
That picture shows the condition of Nigeria when PDP was in power grin

8 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by steppin: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na news be this?
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
End Time Over-comers shocked shocked shocked grin grin sorry that is what I call my colleagues who stay in office long after office hours
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
FRSC are busy oppressing KEKE drivers....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Marvyx(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol...Looks like those trucks in my Macmillan reader those days.

3 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by kinglord(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
naija sha
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by pryd(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
They wouldn't even need common sense to know this is so wrong!

2 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by oshibote1: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bullshit
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by cole265(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nonsensical!!!!
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by ministeriallist: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Khd95:
Erosion iyaf carry d tyers iyaf goan throw it away in d zanga
grin

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by ministeriallist: 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
Igbo kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Babangida70(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=oshibote1 post=39651377]Bullshit[/quote

Just pray you or any of your relatives fall a victim.....
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Don't worry when they get Biafra they will replace it

6 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by eleko1: 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
sad this one is a disaster waiting. .Behold,Biafra -1 leg PSP truck sad

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by englishmart(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
may the tyres return safely. Amen

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Uceegal: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
Smh... I am sick and tired of seeing something of this nature coming out of Nigeria. Those images are ruining my eyes! Huh! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Peter Obi sef

1 Like

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
OP you are a fat liar. That's not ASWMA vehicle.

Evacuation of refuse dump in Anambra is contracted to private individuals. That vehicle is owned by a private contractor and not by Anambra state Govt.

No wonder you couldn't show us where Anambra state govt is written on the vehicle.

There is no evidence that show that the vehicle belong to Anambra state govt. The Mods should have request for evidence b4 taking this to FP.

3 Likes

Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by phkka1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is this the type of lorries they are manufacturing in Anambara State? Let them use that truck and carry the remaining Boko Haram idiots back to Buhari and Obasanjo.
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by shakur4luv(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
wetin I go talk sef?
Re: ASWMA Vehicle Spotted With Two Of Its Tyres Missing (photos) by free2ryhme: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
Na heavy duty truck AWMA dey use as refuse truck. With all you brag about easterners being innovative this is the lowest of low

Or has corruption eating deep into the policy of your govt that eyesore is the order of the day

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jebba - Mokwa Road. Where are the contractors / 12 Funny Scenarios You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered Danfo Bus / The Good Old Days Of Ford Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.