Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,565 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

N15,000 Per Hour As Pc Or Laptop Doctor (free Diy Ebook Guide) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / N15,000 Per Hour As Pc Or Laptop Doctor (free Diy Ebook Guide) (482 Views)

How To Upload Photos To Instagram From PC Or Laptop / How To Find Great Games For Your Low-power PC Or Laptop / HP Plans As Many As 4,000 Layoffs As PC Slump Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N15,000 Per Hour As Pc Or Laptop Doctor (free Diy Ebook Guide) by miraakas123: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Quick fixes for you pc and laptop In today’s world, almost everyone has either a laptop or PC in their home. With so many Laptops and PCs around what happens when you have problems? You can call the PC repair person, but you are looking at about N15,000 an hour. I have even seen people junk their PCs because they thought it was just easier and cheaper buying a new one. Yes I admit sometimes the PC is beyond repair, but most of the time I find what the customer thinks is a big issue, when it really is just something small and can be fixed without having to pay 100s on a technician bill.

THIS EBOOK IS YOUR BEST GUIDE TO BE A LAPTOP OR PC PROFESSIONAL AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY EVERY DAY.
LET US LOOK AT THE CONTENT OF THIS EBOOK.

Quick fixes for you pc and laptop -------------------------------------------------------- 4

Getting rid of popups ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 5

Laptop freezes or will not turn on.------------------------------------------------------ 9

Pc freezes or won’t start-----------------------------------------------------------------= 13

Still having issues ----------------------------------------------------------------------------15

Thanks you for downloading my book --------------------------------------------------16

16 About the author -------------------------------------------------------------------------17

http://livespring4real..com.ng/2015/11/earn-100n15000-per-hour-as-pc-or-laptop.html

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Usb Modem Manager / Digital Marketing Agency | Online Marketing Company In India / How To Repair Your Pc’s USB Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.