Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. (5826 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift / You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Teespice(f): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2015
I remember that fateful day in October when he said he wants to be friends and be there for me in good and bad times.

I can't count how many times I have misbehaved, how many times I would disrespect him and how he always forgave me

how he taught me to manage my expectations which hasn't been too easy but I am still learning.

we haven't fought this year at all and I am hoping it stays that way.

with him, there is no dull moment. and I admire his honesty and bluntness. which is why anytime I goof, it is to him I would run to.

he's the perfect example of a gentleman and the reason why I can firmly believe that a man and a woman can be friends without any strings attached.

he's made me feel way better about myself. right now as it is, there's no way I can feel less about myself.

I can beat my chest and say that he really respects me to a fault.

he's my cheerleader.

salute to you and many more years of beautiful friendship

2 Likes

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2015
ggrin:
agba toh lomi ninu kin.........................lipsrsealed

Oya pari owe yenundecided
undecided

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by shizzy7(f): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2015
I am surrounded by beautiful people BUT
My special friend Dee bee, she's a very nice girl with a plain mind, she can't even kill a mosquito..
We attended the same tutorial and school one day her lesson fee was stolen, without a receipt of the fee she will not enter the class, Oh I was consoling her for hours, she's my name sake and am the bold one who thinks about crazy things so we forged my receipt and problem solved..

I miss when she says::
D sisto do you think am pretty
do you think he loves me
tell me the truth, do you think I'm sexy
Are my butts getting bigger
Do you think I'll be rich
how many children should I give birth to
and I tell her 10.
I'm her assurer....

2 Likes

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2015
awesome11:

That reminds me of my friend, Cornelius. My sophomore year was surely going to be a financially tough one, having declared my allegiance to Christ to my Muslim parents at home. They had disowned me and my savings was not much but I decided not to apply for academic leave.

Expectedly, the semester was tough but I remember how vividly Cornelius would secretly slip some cash into my wallet and he often refilled my dwindling foodstuff.

Yea, I remember that day I needed to pay for a 4 unit practical course. There was no hope. I had wept and I accepted I would carry over that course which would be disastrous to my first class CGPA.

Only for me to get home that night to meet money with an ' All is Well' note inside the textbook I was reading before I left for lectures. I remember that feeling!

Wow! True friendship knows no bonds.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2015
shizzy7:

My special friend Dee bee, she's a very nice girl with a plain mind, she can't even kill a mosquito..
We attended the same tutorial and one day her lesson fee was stolen, without a receipt of the fee she will not enter, Oh I was consoling her for hours, she's my name sake and am the bold one who thinks about crazy things so we forged my receipt and problem solved.
There are some friends we can go extra miles for irrespective of the consequences.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by shizzy7(f): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2015
Fecodear:

There are some friends we can go extra miles for irrespective of the consequences.
Yes, whatever happens to them also affects you...
BUT
There are also some friends who will betray you, and you wish you never met them.....

2 Likes

Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2015
pinceprinz:
Eddie, If u by chance get to see this someday somehow, Just know I'd always loved and respected that friendship bond waxing stronger every single second of the time. You're my hero, always sticking up ur butt for me and believing in me for reasons best known to u for ion see nafin special 'bout me. I can't find the right words to express my appreciation.
So lucky to have you as my best friend, love ya xoxo. Pri*ncez#ayqay#10

Awww... So cute
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by shizzy7(f): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2015
ggrin:
my friend is nothing to write home bout Always back stabbing buh he still remain ma realest palundecided....sometimes I wish him dead or he should run madangry he always ride me and beat the hell outta ma body anytime he smoke igboangry.....love u brosad
LMAO!!! Omo you kolo wella.
You hate to love him but you guys are partners in crime.....You wish him dead but you still love him... Hian
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2015
though am getting tired of him (i get tired of people easily) i won't still forget him. even in this life or another life.. our result came out, i saw it and copied out my scores, then hurriedly canceled everything beyond recognition. without knowing that i copied 9 out of the 10 courses that came back.. when i heard about it, i nearly died.. i just said, let me go to this my Guy's house. on getting to his lodge, he told me that he had already calculated my gp for me.. meaning, he went there before me, and copied out my scores carefully... man!!! i was so happy...
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by ggrin(f): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2015
shizzy7:
LMAO!!! Omo you kolo wella.
You hate to love him but you guys are partners in crime.....You wish him dead but you still love him... Hian
that guy taught me many things mehn, he's a good and bad influence on me gringringrin
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by awesome11(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Fecodear:

Wow! True friendship knows no bonds.
Yea. Tears dropped from my eyes that evening!
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by ggrin(f): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided
whr u see that fine boy pisure?undecided
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 04, 2015
ggrin:
whr u see that fine boy pisure?undecided
abi eleyi ti ya werey ni?
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
buhahahahahaha yes ggrin ti ya werey grin grin
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Welcomme: 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Teespice:
I remember that fateful day in October when he said he wants to be friends and be there for me in good and bad times.

I can't count how many times I have misbehaved, how many times I would disrespect him and how he always forgave me

how he taught me to manage my expectations which hasn't been too easy but I am still learning.

we haven't fought this year at all and I am hoping it stays that way.

with him, there is no dull moment. and I admire his honesty and bluntness. which is why anytime I goof, it is to him I would run to.

he's the perfect example of a gentleman and the reason why I can firmly believe that a man and a woman can be friends without any strings attached.

he's made me feel way better about myself. right now as it is, there's no way I can feel less about myself.

I can beat my chest and say that he really respects me to a fault.

he's my cheerleader.

salute to you and many more years of beautiful friendship
Epic! So, that was how u finally friendzoned his destiny. Some boys sef! They can fall hands!!
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by micoloP(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
jashar:
mine is a dude I've known since my JSS days. We were never close in class but we were always polite to each other. I left the school in my SS class and I thought that was the end of our politeness smiley.

Fast forward to part 2 in the Uni and this guy called me from abroad where he was schooling. How he got my number is still a mystery he doesn't want to reveal. Since 2008 till date he has never forgotten my birthday and I always forgot his. sad
We haven't seen each other in 10 years, yet when we chat, we flow like a river.
He's presently out of the Country but he'll always remain dear to moi.

Much love....dear friend. kiss

So na like so you friendzone that guy..for how many years?
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Teespice(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Welcomme:
Epic! So, that was how u finally friendzoned his destiny. Some boys sef! They can fall hands!!

smh.

friend zone ko, brother zone ni.

see his coconut head like friendzone.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Welcomme: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2015
Teespice:

smh.
see ur orange bosom ( breassst)
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by damioyefolu: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Sad, we don't talk anymore. He's still that one friend I can never forget. Shit happens.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Swissheart:
I was born into the hands of my bestie....I didn't need to explain stuffs to her before she got what I meant.Toyin made me lazy cos Hardworking was her baptismal name.We would fight then end it with a long hiss....While I was always looking frail and white....Toyin was filled with life and strength. Death gave me a shocker on the 13th of march 2013 ....She proposed to sleep and as i write she is still sleeping.
She remains my best friend.

Accept my sympathy dear, hope you find solace.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by jashar(f): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
micoloP:

So na like so you friendzone that guy..for how many years?

abi na him friendzone me? grin

13 years I've known him...
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
he needs help ASAP
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hibiscuss:
A wonderful childhood pal...did everything together. He passed away last week...RIP Comrade Solar. God loves you more.

Am sorry dear for your loss, I pray you find solace.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by kagari: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dont really keep close friends, i grew in a street where you have so many friends, we yabb ourselves all through the night, crack jokes and all sorts, shoutout to the old ojuelegba
my first woman back then in the uni, we seperated after i graduated, another bad guy chopped the kpomo i was saving, after a year she called and since then she turned me to her best friend like she always says
A guy i could qualify, he got married and his woman who hated me at first sight made sure the relationship didint continue.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Shu, y do u take dem as friends
Welcomme:
Na Idiots all my friends b. Always looking to collect from me.
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Mexyz(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Teespice:

smh.

your face looks familiar and you also used one of my favorite quote as your sigi....
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Fecodear(f): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
kagari:
Dont really keep close friends, i grew in a street where you have so many friends, we yabb ourselves all through the night, crack jokes and all sorts, shoutout to the old ojuelegba
my first woman back then in the uni, we seperated after i graduated, another bad guy chopped the kpomo i was saving, after a year she called and since then she turned me to her best friend like she always says
A guy i could qualify, he got married and his woman who hated me at first sight made sure the relationship didint continue.

Hmmmmmm
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by ggrin(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
weyrey ton pe eyan ni weyre tongue
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by ggrin(f): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
angry
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
ggrin:
weyrey ton pe eyan ni weyre tongue
werey wa ninu werey. Werey ti e craze lobade
Re: That Friend You'll Never Forget... Share Your Experience. by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
werey wa ninu werey. Werey ti e craze lobade
undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... / 6 Things You Should Never Say To A Lady!... / American Woman Dating Nigerian Man! Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.