Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander (43600 Views)

40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by bibiking7(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
I like your racks. angry
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by ogaprime(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Missonas:

Lol bad behaviour? U and I dnt knw jerk about her. Her dressing may not be decent but shes old enough to knw wats right for her. In all na the philanthropic part of ur comment I no get

Do you know many kids that are watching you as you do your things?? It doesn't have to be philanthropic in nature. How you dress can be encouraging or discouraging a little girl. Do you know that if Vice president should "mess up" today, many people will be disappointed. Do you know that if dangote should successfully buy arsenal football club today so many africans especially nigerians might be encouraged to impossible in business.

You are someone's role model if you don't know...
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by McPhilz8(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
[color=][/color] Wow you cute. Happy birthday!
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Missonas(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
ogaprime:

Do you know many kids that are watching you as you do your things?? It doesn't have to be philanthropic in nature. How you dress can be encouraging or discouraging a little girl. Do you know that if Vice president should "mess up" today, many people will be disappointed. Do you know that if dangote should successfully buy arsenal football club today so many africans especially nigerians might be encouraged to impossible in business.

You are someone's role model if you don't know...
Not just someone a whole lot of kids look up to me.You still dont get me.My first quote was nevr about her dressing but the part u adviced that she celebrate to improve pples life, u sounded hypocritical thats y I quoted u
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by ogaprime(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
Missonas:

Not just someone a whole lot of kids look up to me.You still dont get me.My first quote was nevr about her dressing but the part u adviced that she celebrate to improve pples life, u sounded hypocritical thats y I quoted u

If the celebrant is emulating celebrities in Nigeria, at least some of them do celebrate their birthdays at orphanage homes, children with down syndrome etc.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Fantisha(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ds World z a mystery
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by ojnnaco(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
am still looking for the hot and sexy nairalander or is she not yet around ..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Lanceslot(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ursino:
What sexy about that big tummy with spots on it? Mtchew!
That tummy is filled with unimaginable amount of nkwobi and big stout.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
meritamarachi:
hahahahahaaha no be small thing.fake life the sweet some times
i wonder what ur tummy luks lyk merely seeing ur face...u no even fyn reach d op

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by J4Jenom(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
hmmmm,,, u celebrated ur birthday wit no fireworks? go Maiduguri mak BH borrow u bomb nd grenades...
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Tedassie(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2015
scholes0:

Does the girl on the extreme left have an erect dick up? shocked
camel toe nii o

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by FODA(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lovely environment with nice pple,happy birthday my sister.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ursino:

lol bad belle

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Ayauche(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nairalanders must u bad mouth every topic? Shuooooo.
Happy Birthday pretty Juliet. Wish u many more years in gud health of mind and body.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by stteejax(m): 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cute

See Bobby cool
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Lilyomi(f): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
Leyelanre:
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free
delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.
Onemansquad I so nid one pls.....
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Fkhalifa(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
I ill be nice cos we share same birth day. cool
happy b.day to us.
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by waistbead: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
@op, who send u go wear crop top with dat big tummy?

HBD though...
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by BigJakie: 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
#Fake life... hbd tho
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by BigJakie: 5:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
nkemcd:

H
A
P
P
Y
B
I
R
T
H
D
A
Y
WUGHLLNP

hmm... this ur b'day wish na designers? u get time...
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by BigJakie: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by osabiya16(m): 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
pls do nd holla me if u want it to finish quick and sharp sharp kiss I seriously look innocent can't hurt a fly
lol, when I make the trillion you're going to be my b*tch, and am not making money that will finish quick and sharp.... you fit chop pass your belle?
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by deramarks(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
osabiya16:
lol, when I make the trillion you're going to be my b*tch, and am not making money that will finish quick and sharp.... you fit chop pass your belle?
lol. And nvm no more interested in bitches dat like bitches I will make ma own money too since u have not made urs yet
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by croSStodds(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
hot and sexy? grin I'm so giggling hysterically at these epithets used to tag the cognomen above because the whimsical figure and mediocre looking face is apparently nowhere near the epithets' connotationgrin.all I see is an archetype of shapelessness rollicking in a pool of mediocrity who as a result of empty flattering,accolades and appraisals is seeing herself as an embodiment of beauty.truth to be told without any modicum of hate,you're not that good looking grin talkless of being beautiful.don't let 'em decieve you with those lame eulogies,I'm sure of the fact you appear middlingly fresh after covering those ugly looking black spots and pus secreating acne with six layers of foundation and those cheap Mary Kay powders.shit!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by osabiya16(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
lol. And nvm no more interested in bitches dat like bitches I will make ma own money too since u have not made urs yet
Lol,nor be mouth na work,am already on track. All is well dear, and don't forget me when you make yours too lol, I meantt be ur b*tch lol
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Elle277(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
beautiful people.. lav ya cake!
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by SHOCK7(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ursino:
B4 u give such comment put a full pic of 'urself so we can compare! angry
Ursino:
B4 u give such comment put a full pic of 'urself so we can compare!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by SHOCK7(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
croSStodds:
hot and sexy? grin I'm so giggling hysterically at these epithets used to tag the cognomen above because the whimsical figure and mediocre looking face is apparently nowhere near the epithets' connotationgrin.all I see is an archetype of shapelessness rollicking in a pool of mediocrity who as a result of empty flattering,accolades and appraisals is seeing herself as an embodiment of beauty.truth to be told without any modicum of hate,you're not that good looking grin talkless of being beautiful.don't let 'em decieve you with those lame eulogies,I'm sure of the fact you appear middlingly fresh after covering those ugly looking black spots and pus secreating acne with six layers of foundation and those cheap Mary Kay powders.shit!
Guy u bad o,though d truth!
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by carboblanko(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
benedictnsi:
is that a cake for birthday or Traditional marriage anniversary

Nice pix sha..... Cute friends....... Few friends (cost minimization approach) tongue

None of those guys in all these pictures d smile with whole heart gringrin ........ Chai, their money don too enter grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by deramarks(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
osabiya16:
Lol,nor be mouth na work,am already on track. All is well dear, and don't forget me when you make yours too lol, I meantt be ur b*tch lol
sure tin
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by osabiya16(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
sure tin
for ur mind
Re: Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
No one smiles ,
This shows that the celebrant is not a wife material neither a goody buddy.

But HBD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Slay Queen Claims 70-year-old On Her Birthday. See Reaction (photos) / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Owerri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.