Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? (36300 Views)

I Am Traumatized! I Am Scared Of Going Into Any Relationship.. / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by mamagee3(f): 4:49am On Nov 04, 2015
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

8 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 04, 2015
Are you ugly?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2015
And that gave You a sleepless night, huuh

With the way you are going about this ugliness shiit, I think you just might be Sick angry!!!

Damn angry.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by pyyxxaro: 4:59am On Nov 04, 2015
Picture of ur ugly face or I don't blev it

Sai Oshiomhole

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by libertyfather(m): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2015
The more bothered you are the more uglier you get.... simple

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by spinna: 5:13am On Nov 04, 2015
Every woman is beautiful, even if her face isn't the prettiest, from your profile pic i'd say your face and body are ok ..above average, polish what u have and dont mind that a-hole..you're beautiful

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by golor(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2015
What's Urr own with ugly ugly self,all the thread u hv created so far,is all about ugliness!my frnd go get a life.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Lovetinz(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Yes! you are ugly!
Now lets get serious.
I peeped at your picture and was bowled over.
You are pretty.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Dahveydson(m): 6:21am On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Ever since my male coworker called me ugly, I have never been the same mentally, I have lived the past few months thinking I am ugly. The trauma of that event has left me forever damaged psychologically.

Please guys help me out, how do I lift myself above this spiteful attempt at my self-esteem?

If that's you on your profile, then you're not ugly. Your coworker probably have eye deficiency.

28 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by cirmuell(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2015
I wonder why people care so much about what others say about them...

By the way, if that's you on your DP, you ain't ugly. And why the hell are you obsessed with ugliness anyway?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by bluntspade: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2015
You and this your male worker...arrange thugs for him na

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Op, on wat parameter is he judging u frm? Infact who give him rite, to judge ur facial appearance
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by vani86: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Pix of your ugly face or all this is bullshitttt
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Tinynita(f): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2015
attention seeker....guess this is d new method of wanting people to checkout ur pix
u r xo insecure Nd gat low self-esteem

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by boboLIL(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Dis silly brat....u r ugly and senseless pls...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

It's his opinion why should you bother ? undecided women sef , the slightest words get to them
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2015
Dis geh needs serious checkup!!u are ill

9 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2015
So na why u come bleach abi.na dis kind babe wey if i catch am i go straff am once dey go my way

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Mamagee3 you can't continue like this please get help for yourself you are a lovely woman who cares what the guy thinks about you? His opinion is irrelevant. Get help.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by shizzy7(f): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3, All your topics show that you have a very low self esteem...

You are very beautiful..

You are the only one that can help yourself by ignoring what people say about you...You don't believe in yourself at alllll.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by eyeon(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2015
The same girl that they said looked like an indian girl...
I think you think too much of your physical look... You're the one that thinks you're ugly, not them... #MyOpinion.

13 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2015
Funny bae cheesy
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by morgang(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2015
LoL...

Another tactical means to check your dp... With what I saw there; as a Muslim who don't want to lie-

maami, u are uglier!

Don't take it too personal, I'm just kidding...

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Spicylate(f): 9:15am On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:
Are you ugly?
thank you. Just said my mind
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by fexyrich(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with this girls..Pls visit the nearest clinic around you.Dont come here boring us with same old shit all the time.Dont give a bloody hoot of what anyone says about you..This only shows that you are too full of your self!!Maybe thats the reason he referred to u as ugly cos attitide can make one look ugly..IF you arnd me with this your overtly self conscious attitude you would begin to irritate me by now..Grow up gurl!!

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Macgreat(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Post a Picture cheesy

Well, You may have thought yourself to be ugly before being told . . . hearing it from someone is like a confirmation.

The best way to get out of that state of mind is by speaking to yourself. Stand in from of the mirror every morning before leaving for work and say this "I am Pretty, I'm Beautiful" . . . do same before going to bed every night. Think about those good qualities you have. speak them too. "I'm smart and intelligent"
when you do this it's possible you become full of yourself, for moderation say this too "I'm calm , respectful and humble"

This is building your self esteem as a woman.

#cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2015
Spicylate:
thank you. Just said my mind
All her threads are about looks

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Macgreat(m): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:

All are threads are about looks

Hmm. . . Noticed it too.

She looks good. . . God help her mind.

A profile registered in 2009.

if you are this good looking and someone said you are ugly.
then he/she is not referring to your physical appearance. Work on your attitude, let your character bring out the glow in the frames.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Macgreat:

Hmm. . . Noticed it too.
She looks good. . . God help her mind.
A profile registered in 2009.
if you are this good looking and someone said you are ugly.
then he/she is not referring to your physical appearance. Work on your attitude, let your character bring out the glow in the frames.
Don't mind the op, I don't need someone to tell me am pretty cos I knew it right from birth
Re: I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? by Kennywills7(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Maybe u probably don't have a mirror at home but whoever told u dat u are ugly is simply playing with ur self esteem which i believe u have to build up
Aside dat looking at u, i see a beautiful girl who is insecure abt her looks
My dear u are beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

96-Year-Old Man Marries His 73-Year-Old Lover / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.