Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,022 members, 7,803,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statement Of Account (1184 Views)

FRSC Releases Statement On Otedola Explosion, Reveal New Route Motorist Must Tak / US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Bauchi Airport Releases Statement On People Using Ladder To Board Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of Account by AdexStudio(m): 6:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Pls I printed my Statement of Account and my bank used black and white printer. D bank logo didn't come out coloured (FCMB). Please what is d implication of this on my application? Thanks
Re: Statement Of Account by bigtt76(f): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Does not affect anything.

Embassies and High Commissions are aware of Internet Banking print outs.

Used the same for UK visa without issue and yes I got the visa.

All the best.

AdexStudio:
Pls I printed my Statement of Account and my bank used black and white printer. D bank logo didn't come out coloured (FCMB). Please what is d implication of this on my application? Thanks
Re: Statement Of Account by obiak4(m): 6:38am On Nov 04, 2015
No implications
visa would only be denied if there is lump sum deposite 3-6 months before application provided it not a bussiness account where lump sum are deposited and withdraw @will
goodluck
blessed be
Re: Statement Of Account by AdexStudio(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Thanks. @ Obiak4 what do you mean by lump sum deposit?
Re: Statement Of Account by obiak4(m): 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
AdexStudio:
Thanks. @ Obiak4 what do you mean by lump sum deposit?
huge amount of money from 5m upward when actually your normal deposite are in thousands
then to travel you deposite 5m,2m and 10m so as to meet the financial criteria.
Blessed be

(1) (Reply)

All 54 African Countries To Become Visa Free. African Union Launches All-africa / See Pics Of Imo Owned Airline / Woman Seen Drying Her Panties On The Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.