Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp (37276 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by khalhokage(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
In before our resident NL keyboard detectives start spouting nonsense, the fact that drugs were found on her doesn't mean they were the cause of her death, wait for the autopsy.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by bynat(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Speechless
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by macuwon(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Their village people must b wicked
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP to her
We will missed her
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Oguieke(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Wrong use of medication or suicide! RIP to other dead
nawa for you o
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Oguieke(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
nawa for you o
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by FrankValency(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by menix(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
. Abeg whr u see her pix

U dey mind that guy wey don drink alomo nd Ogidiga this morning..
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by alphamodel1(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Not everyone can really cope with the reality of losing their love ones, it must be been very difficult for her. It's a sad news, may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by seanswitch(m): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm in support of medical examination for intending corp members. Some are not built for such daily rigorous routines subjected to while on camp. Rest in Peace Dear.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by cl9700: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:

And you concluded that? Who doesn't pack basic analgesics to orientation camp?
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
malton:
A female Youth Corps member in the early hours of Today, Wednesday, 4th November, died in her sleep at the Enugu orientation camp.
Cause of her death still has not been ascertained, but activities in the camp have been suspended till further notice.
The deceased who lost her mum, reported late for camp owing to her staying back for the burial, which was conducted last week. On reaching the orientation camp, she was initially rejected over late coming but was later considered and registered for the service year.
Some drugs are said to have been found in her bag.

Lord rest her soul!

Oh no

I feel like 'Crying'

Lord! Please come and deliver us
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by queenfav(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
eleko1:
Not sure about drug abuse.Why did she travel back to camp?To die abi? Autopsy examination will determine the cause of her death.
Why you dey talk like this?Once you miss camp you would have to be remobilized with another batch.Going to camp is not negotiable..at least she for apply for leave of absence.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
ylaa:
oh God, i think she died of a broken heart.
the loss of a mother is the worst thing to happen to any body
thank God who made it possible for me to survive mine
though i still weep once in a while
may God receive her soul and grant the family
the grace to bear this double loss.

Eyaaa, please accept my condolences on d passing of your mom.
I don't know what I would ever do if I lost my mom.
They are rare gems indeed.

@ Topic: poor girl. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by ebengems(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2015
The death that killed her is definitely a spiritual attack. Bluetooth companies from her village, you know what i mean?

poor girl. may her sould rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by kehyndey(f): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
ebengems:
grin
na wa for you o, u mean dis is kindda funny to you? Anyways R.I.P to d dead
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by fokpotu: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
OH MY GOD. WHAT A GREAT LOST
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by toltee4real: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Hey yah....so sad, May her soul Rest In Peace.
just dey viewing my former camp. d hilly camp.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by kene05(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2015
Chai, her ppl at work, dem no gree her mum die finish dem follow d poor girl asap, may her soul r.i.p
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by deramarks(f): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2015
menix:

U dey mind that guy wey don drink alomo nd Ogidiga this morning..
. I tort as much
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by BIGkoboko: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2015
deramarks:
. Abeg whr u see her pix
e dey my phone.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by condralbede(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
May her soul Rest in peace.... Amen
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by eleko1: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Read wot I write slowly.
queenfav:
Why you dey talk like this?Once you miss camp you would have to be remobilized with another batch.Going to camp is not negotiable..at least she for apply for leave of absence.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
She died in active service.. couldn't absorb the stress at the camp coupled with emotional trauma the loss of her mum must have caused her. autopsy should be carried out with immediate effect. May her soul have eternal rest
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by yomalex(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by simplisity(m): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
ylaa:
oh God, i think she died of a broken heart.
the loss of a mother is the worst thing to happen to any body
thank God who made it possible for me to survive mine
though i still weep once in a while
may God receive her soul and grant the family
the grace to bear this double loss.
Is well wit u my sister, take heart. But, alwas remember that ur mum is on a transition to a better place in Heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by taiwastem: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
seriously? A week after her mother's burial? NASA o.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by nkemdi89(f): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Double tragedy.
Re: Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Messy state of the camp will be part of it! Scrap, scrap.... scrapp the gaddam NYSC! Waste of life, time and resources! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.