Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment (730 Views)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics) / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Kennyslimsteve(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2015
ADO-EKITI—Governor Ayodele Fayose yesterday apologised to primary school teachers in the state over the mix-up in the payment of their last month’s salary.
According to a statement by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Idowu Adelusi, the governor said; “Even though the mix-up was from the State Accountant General’s office but as the state governor, he takes responsibility.
“I want to apologise for the inconsistency and problems encountered in crediting the accounts of some primary school teachers, it was after my broadcast few days back that I got a lot of text messages from some teachers that were affected.
“I sincerely want to apologise, I have gotten to the root of the matter, I have found out that there were mix-ups here and there, the accounts were credited and later withdrawn for carelessness in the accountant general’s office, for whatever it is I take responsibility, I apologise and want to assure you all the lapses will be corrected.
“My teachers at the primary school level, this money will be credited to your accounts between now and Wednesday unfailingly. My apologies.”
Source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fayose-apologises-to-teachers-for-underpayment/
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by temitemi1(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
My ROLE MODEL...
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 04, 2015
good for fayose
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by anigbajumo(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My ROLE MODEL...

Jst tell us a new Infrastructural development in Ekiti state.But busy buying tomatoes,ponmo nd eaten at Iya mufu nd Iya jelili canteen.Indeed is a role mode for some Nigeria's youth.what a pity,SMH.....
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by boboLIL(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2015
This man is a genius...... He has qualities of a father, a leader and a man... He takes responsibilities.....

God go de bless u jeje mai nigga**
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by osaslord500(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Swaggo governor
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by CharliParker: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Foyose ke
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by boboLIL(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Jst tell us a new Infrastructural development in Ekiti state.But busy buying tomatoes,ponmo nd eaten at Iya mufu nd Iya jelili canteen.Indeed is a role mode for some Nigeria's youth.what a pity,SMH.....
rome was not built in a day... Appreciate good people, they rarely exist.... In other words,, dah fayose is a great man...
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2015
The governor

He should be out next Vice President ...or SGF cool
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by ernesty20(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2015
My man
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by LordHybrid(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2015
N***a so indigenous///lovin' diz fa_yo_se no homo//
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by 48noble(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Sharpest governor in Nigeria...u r really an epitome of democracy
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by anigbajumo(m): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2015
boboLIL:
rome was not built in a day... Appreciate good people, they rarely exist.... In other words,, dah fayose is a great man...

Chai,I asked u question u cnt answer....
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by boboLIL(m): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Chai,I asked u question u cnt answer....
shoro niyen?
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Many of your APC states including Osun, Oyo and Imo are not even paying salaries let alone embark on any capital projects!!! Remove the log in your eyes then you will see clearly the log in your neighbours eyes
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by anigbajumo(m): 7:59am On Nov 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Many of your APC states including Osun, Oyo and Imo are not even paying salaries let alone embark on any capital projects!!! Remove the log in your eyes then you will see clearly the log in your neighbours eyes

Mr man shut up!!!
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2015
anigbajumo:

Mr man shut up!!!
Mumu
Re: Fayose Apologises To Teachers For Underpayment by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Mumu

Certified MUMU

(1) (Reply)

Hazardous Action Of Uncertain Outcome / Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Radio Biafra Hate Speeches / Gov.wike Bans Street Protests, Declares Rivers ST As An Integral Part Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.