Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Nigeria people work hard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria people work hard (1639 Views)

Why Successful People Work At Least 1000 Hours A Day / Work hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigeria people work hard by stinirene: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2015
UPDATE: I'm sorry seems Saduwa disappeared because of his recently accident, sorry to hear that, and he contact me finally, I misunderstood him as scammer, my fault.
Well, so Nigeria guys still are a very easygoing and faithful partner for me.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by Stylaay(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Let's get this Saduwa Guy hope he doesn't intend to dent our image

1 Like

Re: Nigeria people work hard by Lordtrillion(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2015
So sorry about that. Some Naija guys sef undecided undecided undecided . always trying to play a fast one thereby tainting our image. May GOD help us.
I hope this Saduwa guy is caught soon enough if he really did this. Its good you opened the thread, probably someone who knows him might come across it & help out
Re: Nigeria people work hard by frisky2good(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2015
I do not understand some people. You have someone that trusts you enough to be sending you goods on credit and you still choose to kill the goose laying the golden eggs instead of taking one golden egg everyday.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by koredex4love(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
Very easy to help you track the person you are looking for ....

BUT
unless you too can help me find the Chinese who scammed me of over 1000usd in October last year.
Your fellow Chinese scamme me with the intention of supplying me ample tablet phones last year.
We communicates on Skype and he collected the money through my ahent ,he collected the advance payment with the agreement to supp and collect balance upon delivery.
Til date your Chinese colleague never reply my messages again and even I never know it is not possible to track a number that is not a mobile number.
My agent told me your law in China gives you the privileges to cheat foreigners..
I am sorry your Nigerian friend could do this despite your long relationship with him,but for you to know his company name of nigeria selling is a simpler way to get him...
I can help you ,if you can help me.....
I have another Chinese scammed my country men also in the same way I was scammed .....
Am sorry if my comment is harsh on you ....because we still haeve faithful Nigerians that can never do this shameless act your friend has done !

1 Like

Re: Nigeria people work hard by chloride6: 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good day stinirene,

i know how bad you must be feeling. However, since you said you have extended him credit before and he paid up,
i must advice you to give him sometime. Hope the amount this time is not usually larger than previously transacted. Maybe he is doesn't have the funds right now and is rather ashamed. if this fails, then you can explore legal means.

Cheers.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by stinirene: 3:30am On Nov 05, 2015
Hi, you can see my blog http://tradingwithchina..hk/ which I listed kinds scam when doing business with China, brand electronics is one of those scam, never ever buy brands like Apple, HP, Samsung etc from China online.
Anyway, you can write me that chinese guy's more information, I'll see if I can find him.
koredex4love:
Very easy to help you track the person you are looking for ....

BUT
unless you too can help me find the Chinese who scammed me of over 1000usd in October last year.
Your fellow Chinese scamme me with the intention of supplying me ample tablet phones last year.
We communicates on Skype and he collected the money through my ahent ,he collected the advance payment with the agreement to supp and collect balance upon delivery.
Til date your Chinese colleague never reply my messages again and even I never know it is not possible to track a number that is not a mobile number.
My agent told me your law in China gives you the privileges to cheat foreigners..
I am sorry your Nigerian friend could do this despite your long relationship with him,but for you to know his company name of nigeria selling is a simpler way to get him...
I can help you ,if you can help me.....
I have another Chinese scammed my country men also in the same way I was scammed .....
Am sorry if my comment is harsh on you ....because we still haeve faithful Nigerians that can never do this shameless act your friend has done !
Re: Nigeria people work hard by stinirene: 3:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Hi chloride6, thank you for the reply, I can learn you are a kind-hearted man from your words, thanks god, its not a big ammount.
chloride6:
Good day stinirene,

i know how bad you must be feeling. However, since you said you have extended him credit before and he paid up,
i must advice you to give him sometime. Hope the amount this time is not usually larger than previously transacted. Maybe he is doesn't have the funds right now and is rather ashamed. if this fails, then you can explore legal means.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria people work hard by stinirene: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2015
Yes, that's what hurts me.
frisky2good:
I do not understand some people. You have someone that trusts you enough to be sending you goods on credit and you still choose to kill the goose laying the golden eggs instead of taking one golden egg everyday.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by kingjay1: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2015
Irene its such a pity u had to do this.
I had card issues of which I told u about my bank asking me to replace. After which I promised u last Monday after which I was in a police mess. Just got out ystdy.
Ive transacted goods worth over ¥8-10000 wt u then I will now scam you ¥900?
I use to pay you upfrnt the last 2 purchases you sent before I paid.

First of all its not today ive been doing import biz.
As Im talking to you I HV about 3 folks who sent me money over 3 years ago before my accident I had some time ago that almost cost me my arm while driving. I lost all personal effects including laptop nd phones over 120k I think.
To them now it will be lik I HV scammed them. Even tried facebook wts app nd phone was my only contact.
It was an import group.
Nairaland never came to mind.

I can only remember a name Men, then Blessing cuz I ws going to send blessing 30k that morning I had d accident

Thank you anyway irene for this. I will not forget this
Re: Nigeria people work hard by kingjay1: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2015
rene its such a pity u had to do this.
I had card issues of which I told u about my bank asking me to replace. After which I promised u last Monday after which I was in a police mess. Just got out ystdy.

As Im talking to you I HV about 3 folks who sent me money over 3 years ago before my accident I had some time ago that almost cost me my arm while driving. I lost all personal effects including laptop nd phones over 120k I think.
To them now it will be lik I HV scammed them. Even tried facebook wts app nd phone was my only contact.
It was an import group.

I can only remember a name, i think he lectures one Ken, then Blessing cuz I ws going to send blessing 30k that morning I had d accident

Re: Nigeria people work hard by Opiosko: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
I rendered a legal service to a Chinese i met here complaining of being 'short-changed' by a certain govt parastatal....The antelope ran away without paying me. embarassed
Re: Nigeria people work hard by Ali01: 8:41am On Nov 06, 2015
kingjay1:

It was an import group.

I can only remember a name, i think he lectures one Ken, then Blessing cuz I ws going to send blessing 30k that morning I had d accident

Thank God you find this early before it goes out over the internet, Atimes people dont always try to Reason many possibilities that might keeps you unavailable, It Hurts. we have to be patient atimes.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by IamMrNoble(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2015
stinirene:
So sad, I am a chinese, but I was scammed by a nigeria guy whose name is : SYLVESTER SADUWA, anybody know him?
Phone No. +2349051384999, he had several online shop in dealday.com, etc. his shop name is Roger Mart Enterprise, the listed products are all I buy from China for him. http://www.dealdey.com/merchants/7210
http://findapin.com.ng/directories/r/retail/rogr-mart-enterprise
https://www./roger-mart-enterprise/

The whole thing is: he find me from fiverr.com, and ordered my service :"buy products from China for you", we had a nice cooperation at beginning, he pay the goods money to me and then I order products in China and ship to him, we have cooperated for several months.
I thought he is a serious and honest businessman, so sometimes when he need buy some goods in urgent, I would order and pay the goods in advance (I'm really a good man).
The last September, I did the thing again, I pay in advance, but after this order, he make excuse not pay back. till now, he doesnt reply me a word and just pretend he is dying.
Is it possible I can find him and ask him pay back my money?

I think this is something both Chinese and Nigerians are guilty of.. High rate of scam while doing business..
Re: Nigeria people work hard by Infinitikoncept(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thank God your friend has contacted you fast. But really it's a shameful act perpetrated by Chinese and even Alibaba or 1688.com don't help matters in judging such cases. I still have a case with a Chinese friend on something like this and your police is not helping matters but you can see how Nigerians rally around you eventhough they don't know you or yet to confirm your story but the opposite is the case for Chinese swindlers
Re: Nigeria people work hard by Youngzedd(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Thank God your friend has contacted you fast. But really it's a shameful act perpetrated by Chinese and even Alibaba or 1688.com don't help matters in judging such cases. I still have a case with a Chinese friend on something like this and your police is not helping matters but you can see how Nigerians rally around you eventhough they don't know you or yet to confirm your story but the opposite is the case for Chinese swindlers

Chinko guys are good at selling sub standard goods at high price.

Many scammers over there.

China have more fraudsters than Nigeria
Re: Nigeria people work hard by koredex4love(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2015
I have said it before,so far the accused has store on e-mall makes it very easy to get him.
Appreciation goes to the accused who took the boldness to come here and defend himself,and I have to tell you,you don't need to blame this Chinese friend of yours,another name for Nigeria in the world is scammer,they see us a predator but am happy you have come to defend your self,but irrespective, pls,find every means to pay your Chinese in order to enjoy the most scarce opportunity you are enjoying from him.
And to the Chinese seller....
I hop you can see Nigerian are not scammers,we are faithful and will do anything to protect our father land,though I keep praying that God should inflict our leaders with disasters they will never come out of it because their frustration and lack of youth developed policy has frustrated the youth in the past to be what the world has tagged us with.
And to the mods....
I think this thread deserves a front page at least now that the accused has come out and defend himself,because nairaland is been visited from all part of the world and this thread can at least increase our integrity even if it is by 2%.
Let stand for there are still faithful Nigerians...
I buy goods for people in group which I met through nairaland and til date we have never met and they have no reason to panic because nobody stipend can throw me away from business.
#therearestillfaithfulnigerians.
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by mavinc4u(f): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2015
kingjay1:

It was an import group.

I don't understand your mail. Are You the one that scammed the poor guy?
Re: Nigeria people work hard by peacefulwealth: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=kingjay1 post=39732513]Irene its such a pity u had to do this.

It was an import group.

I can only remember a name Men, then Blessing cuz I ws going to send blessing 30k that morning I had d accident

@kingJay sylvester saduwa is not a scammer he has paid me my money.
Re: Nigeria people work hard by puskin: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2015
Case resolved.

(1)

I Need A Business Idea Please ; Help A Nairalander / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your Room / Very Funny: See What This Unsatisfied Jumia Customer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.