Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) - Properties (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) (172807 Views)

Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2018
floshady:
I just love your work and step by step detailing. Thumbs up � you definitely know what you are doing. And I sense you enjoy what you do too. I’ve actually saved your numbers and will contact you soon and I hope you will be there for me as I need to give someone like you my house building contract. You are Great.

Thank you bro. I will be ready to go build your house anytime and anyday. We are right now building this same house in another part of the country. Be assured of our readiness to build to your satisfaction. https://www.nairaland.com/4492239/making-akure-5-bedroom-duplex
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by abouzaid: 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
spyder880:

Thank you bro. I will be ready to go build your house anytime and anyday. We are right now building this same house in another part of the country. Be assured of our readiness to build to your satisfaction. https://www.nairaland.com/4492239/making-akure-5-bedroom-duplex
chairman, congratulations and remain blessed. please, what's the type of paint that you used in this your village mansion?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2018
abouzaid:
chairman, congratulations and remain blessed. please, what's the type of paint that you used in this your village mansion?

I used Sharon brand of weathered silk paint. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by ak22(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
spyder880:
Night time.......

Good work there sir
Am a lover of a beautiful things

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2018
ak22:

Good work there sir
Am a lover of a beautiful things

Thanks bro.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Empiree: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hummm this house, still remember it cheesy

But I can't get over that house in PH I think

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Empiree:
Hummm this house, still remember it cheesy

But I can't get over that house in PH I think

You're correct, the PH mansion was a classic. I will do something grand very soon. May God help us with more work.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by tsiriman(m): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
spyder880:

The bricks are sold in square metres and sold for N5,500. The orange ones are different, about N6,500 for each square metre of those colour ones. They can help you choose one out of numerous combination and design to match your house, or the image you want to project. Check a few pages back, I posted about 6 pictures showing different combinations.

Thank you, i appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Still as cool as ever. No place like home.

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by whirlwind7(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
spyder880:

shocked
This is unforgivable, chairman.
One year after you moved in, and there are no trees in the compound!

I expected to see some Royal palms, complemented with some fruit trees and flowers.
Attend to that, please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by OreMI22: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
spyder880:

Oga M,
You suppose beautify that empty space. Plant some palm or Pine trees there and use a concrete curb to demarcate the place.

Abeg, i will soon be visiting my Oga and i need that small garden looking beautiful and not over grown with grass.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
whirlwind7:

shocked

I expected to see some Royal palms, complemented with some fruit trees and flowers.
Attend to that, please.

There are trees, although not so big. We started the planting late as I was not in the state for most of this year. But, I have hired men to fix the rest of the lawns. I have about 8 trees and some flowers growing now.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is a summary of all our activities in 2018, while praying for a more robust 2019, we thank you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/2060748/tigerkenn-homes-annual-summary-page/1

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by EmperorGeezy: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Congratulations boss. Spyder880
I'm just seeing this thread.

I've left home, I would have come take drink at your place.
I'm from Nkanu East, Nomeh unateze. Just like you cheesy
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
EmperorGeezy:
Congratulations boss. Spyder880
I'm just seeing this thread.

I've left home, I would have come take drink at your place.
I'm from Nkanu East, Nomeh unateze. Just like you cheesy

That's cool my brother, I have also left the village yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2019
whirlwind7:

shocked

Attend to that, please.

OreMI22:

Oga M,
You suppose beautify that empty space. Plant some palm or Pine trees there and use a concrete curb to demarcate the place.

Abeg, i will soon be visiting my Oga and i need that small garden looking beautiful and not over grown with grass.

My Chairmen, the tree is growing o grin

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by whirlwind7(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
spyder880:

My Chairmen, the tree is growing o grin

grin
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 1:39am On May 25, 2019
spyder880:
cool

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Mybest365: 11:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Pls am new here I will like to know how much will it cost me for pop if 5 bedroom duplex with new design? Pls urgent response here also with the materials I need a total estimate. Thanks
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by valencia2012(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2020
spyder880:
COST UPDATES

1. 11 lengths of Y16 rods N2,400 x 11 = N26,400 (additional for completion of parapet reinforcement)
2. 2 trips of sharp sand N8,000 x 2 = N16,000 (bought to be used to cast the parapet)
3. 2 trips of stone N21,000 x 2 = N42,000 (bought to be used for the parapet)
4. transport for rods N1,100
5. Additional masonry work in the front of the house N10,000

Total N95,500

Add these to the previous N4,532,091.00 and we have a new total of N4,627,591.00

Congratulations!
Kindly advice if 16mm rods should make up a concrete cast parapet for a 6 bedroom duplex. Got two quotations from Enugu and Owerri.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
valencia2012:

Congratulations!
Kindly advice if 16mm rods should make up a concrete cast parapet for a 6 bedroom duplex. Got two quotations from Enugu and Owerri.

What does your building plans say about that, those information are usually spelt out in the building plans.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by valencia2012(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2020
spyder880:

What does your building plans say about that, those information are usually spelt out in the building plans.

Exactly! My architect says it's 12mm. I smell a rat from the foreman who claims he wants to fortify holding 4 pillars at the approach at the top. But they're already cast from foundation base to parapet level with 16mm.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2020
valencia2012:

Exactly! My architect says it's 12mm. I smell a rat from the foreman who claims he wants to fortify holding 4 pillars at the approach at the top. But they're already cast from foundation base to parapet level with 16mm.

Then your architect and foreman should hold a short meeting and at the end, agree on the right materials to use.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by valencia2012(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2020
spyder880:

Then your architect and foreman should hold a short meeting and at the end, agree on the right materials to use.

Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2020
valencia2012:

Thanks for the advice.

Thank you bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2020
I briefly returned home for a wedding in my village yesterday, my house is looking too homely and relaxing to me. I just felt like going inside and falling asleep. Theres this comforting peace which comes from the quietness of the village, very soothing.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2020
I couldn't hire someone to stay here and maintain my flowers for me so I am left with fruit trees, and a few tall beautification trees to add numerous greens inside my compound. I just love the feel of this compound.

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
More from the sides of my house........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.