Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) (2076 Views)

See The Chicken They Served A Wedding Guest (Pictured) / Chicken And Chips (and How To Prepare Them) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by babasolo(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2015
Felt alot of pains.... Jst sayin sorry to mi wife to be in advance its not easy

Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Eyah. Pele
Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Pele. Do. Sorry.
Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eyahh.. Pele

Thank God u appreciate and Knw its not easy

1 Like

Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by babasolo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyahh.. Pele

Thank God u appreciate and Knw its not easy
yea u knw some guys dont really appreciate what dese angels go thru, thru my xperience in de chicken i really come to respect u guys

1 Like

Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
babasolo:

yea u knw some guys dont really appreciate what dese angels go thru, thru my xperience in de chicken i really come to respect u guys

Thanx jare

Quick healing!

1 Like

Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by johnydon22(m): 1:28am On Nov 05, 2015
babasolo:

That is you have not been cooking before, i grew up with 4 girls in the family. didn't have much worry about cooking until they got married and left the house including my elder brothers both got married .

I do all the cooking and any house job you can name, My bae visits often and most of the time i tell her to seat and watch films with my phone while i do the cooking myself.

Cooking is not the sole responsibility of one gender but both parties can participate in it..

I won't tell you sorry, you aint dead yet man tongue this means you should pay more frequent visits to the kitchen..grin

Marriage requires you cook sometimes.. wink

4 Likes

Re: I Fried The Chicken And Also My Hand (photo) by babasolo(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

That is you have not been cooking before, i grew up with 4 girls in the family. didn't have much worry about cooking until they got married and left the house including my elder brothers both got married .

I do all the cooking and any house job you can name, My bae visits often and most of the time i tell her to seat and watch films with my phone while i do the cooking myself.

Cooking is not the sole responsibility of one gender but both parties can participate in it..

I won't tell you sorry, you aint dead yet man tongue this means you should pay more frequent visits to the kitchen..grin

Marriage requires you cook sometimes.. wink
Thats ok, anyway i have been cooking for the past 9years, am the cook, and also the cleaner, live with my aunt, she does not enter the kitchen not even by mistake cos am around. Jst had a bad day cooking that day, and i didnt mention cooking been for one gender,, jst expressed my gratitude to de ladies..No big issue. Tnks bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Popular Roadside Foods In Lagos / SOLD OUT! Fresh Martinellis Wine Available... Apple Cider. / Brazilian Recipes (jedi jedi food)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.