Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis (1198 Views)

Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by bizgai(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Uk,us or canada. Which on is advisable for a first timer with regards to visa application
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by tdayof(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
bizgai:
Uk,us or canada. Which on is advisable for a first timer with regards to visa application
all depends on your documents.
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by optimusprime2(m): 12:11am On Nov 05, 2015
tdayof:
all depends on your documents.
And you fink the US embassy gives a squirt about documents? Story...
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by tdayof(m): 1:32am On Nov 05, 2015
optimusprime2:

And you fink the US embassy gives a squirt about documents? Story...
who cares? Every embassy has the right to issue or deny you visa.
I said documents so he could know complete and organial documents should be considered.

And moreover I replied base on op question. Different countries different requirements. He has to pick the one that fit in.
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by optimusprime2(m): 10:04am On Nov 05, 2015
tdayof:
who cares? Every embassy has the right to issue or deny you visa.
I said documents so he could know complete and organial documents should be considered.

And moreover I replied base on op question. Different countries different requirements. He has to pick the one that fit in.
Then your advice should have been aimed at the specifics of his question, not a generic line that doesn't fit into a capital sentence...
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by tdayof(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2015
optimusprime2:

Then your advice should have been aimed at the specifics of his question, not a generic line that doesn't fit into a capital sentence...
reply him and stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by optimusprime2(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2015
tdayof:
reply him and stop quoting me.
Lol white flag waved...
Was messing with you mate
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by optimusprime2(m): 11:19am On Nov 05, 2015
bizgai:
try all of them, then tell us how it worked out, at least one of them should click.
Who knows? the three could even click-imagine holding UK, US and Canadian visas in one passport boyyyyy, you'll be like "Koffi Annan".
Ok you want me to be serious?
How can you be advised where to go as a fist timer "Just Like that??" without reason for your applications?
I am sorta confused??
Re: Uk, US Or China, Which On Is Advisable For A First Time Traveller In Case Of Vis by tdayof(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
optimusprime2:

Lol white flag waved...
Was messing with you mate
lol.. Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Application For Italian Visa / International Passport Dilemma. Pls Advice / With OND Can Anybody Travel For Further Study In Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.