Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (62029 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by dlex21(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Only a wise cripple escapes a foretold battle grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hehehe. Mummy = Dummy.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Kposkila: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Get her a home teacher!
And help ur future generation...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by conquerorsegun(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ur point

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thats not even possible

Na book i wan bang?

10 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Thats not even possible

Na book i wan bang?

So thats the only thing u see in women. Are they for bleeps only?

Na wa oooo

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by raayah(f): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you are more educated than your wife, why don't you as a husband help the kids with their homework.?

Some men don't like to take responsibility for their children.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by braine(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by seunlayi(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
BEAUTY IS IMPORTANT BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE THE REASON FOR STARTING A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE. OH, I LOVE BEAUTY, NOT OUTWARD BEAUTY BUT INTERNAL BEAUTY WHICH CAN'T BE SEEN WITH THE ORDINARY EYES

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Seunaj05(m): 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
when you move closer to a pretty babe and she's like "why shall shai shy?"

10 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't care how long it takes mehn ..I must marry beauty and brains o...both are really important to me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by macuwon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok, i believe the man is paying school fees, his wife is not a teacher, better still, pay for home lesson, still better than an ape looking wife dt can do homework.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by boboLIL(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na by wetin then? By brain beauty? I concur
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
gdkdb kavsuj kvsjb

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by vivianblog1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by macuwon(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
69MissedCalls:
h

Warrisdis? Anyways, today was boring, all i have achieved was to press b.R.East
Am not proud of it bcoz its not complete.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by rozayx5(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
obie3rixe:
gdkdb kavsuj kvsjb

WTF

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by saintkel(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Beauty makes no brain, character is worth everything

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Realsman405(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Lol
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by macuwon(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
obie3rixe:
gdkdb kavsuj kvsjb

Warrisdis guy, nawa o
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Adiwana: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
how people marry this days sef dey surprise me? Never marry a spouse who is not a visionary..not outside beauty but inside..Outside beauty is just a plus

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Luvdmx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by 69MissedCalls(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
macuwon:

Warrisdis?
maybach music grin
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by jazinogold(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol

then the house girl who was not allowed to complete her secondary school education and always beaten by the wife did the assignment and got 10/10

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by RichDad1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
If you're female and you find this funny, then you're ugly. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by dearsly(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
When you marry cus of the German juice
Gej and patience

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by bigv(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
The Proverbs 31 woman is the ideal. wink

4 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by delectablegyal(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
raayah:
If you are more educated than your wife, why don't you as a husband help the kids with their homework.

Raayah, african beauty.
Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by churchill213: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
behind the beauty lies the true colour

2 Likes

Re: Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty by Spydamannn(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
LMAO...Lest I forget why do Nigerian girls even the pretty ones write Am Fine,Am Good,Am Ok instead of I'm Fine,I'm Good,I'm Ok...Nobody should Quote me saying its the kind of Girls I meet...I've Communicated With Yoruna,igbo,Fulani and Tapa Girls

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / If She Ask For Huge Amount, Put Her Through This Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.