Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court (42312 Views)

My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court / He Is Lazy In Bed And He Can No Longer Satisfy Me Sexually - Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
A 36-year-old fashion designer, Daramola Yemisi, on Wednesday sought for the dissolution of her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, simply identified as Babatunde, at an Ikorodu Customary Court sitting in Lagos State for alleged indecent act.

According to the mother of four who reportedly moved out of her husband’s house owing to the ‘dirty act’, her husband was always handling his step-daughter’s breasts whenever she was asleep.

DAILY POST reports that while narrating her ordeal in court, Yemisi, who was almost pushed to tears, said Babatunde was in the habit of ‘touching’ and handling her 19-year-old daughter whom she bore for another man.

She said, “My husband left me on the bed and went to meet my daughter on the mat to romance her. I caught him touching my daughter’s breasts while she was asleep. After I caught him, I asked my daughter why she did not tell me, and she told me that my husband gave her money and told her not to tell anyone.

Yemisi said the daughter disclosed to her that it wasn’t the first but third time he would be coming to touch her.

Speaking further, she also alleged that her two sisters in-law had to come to her shop to assault her after she moved out of her husband’s house because of the dirty act.

Yemisi, however, urged the court to legally separate her from her husband, saying that she did not want her husband to ruin her daughter’s life.

Her husband, the respondent who resides at Oduyebo Street in Ikorodu, Lagos State, confessed to the court that he actually touched his step daughter.

He said he had, however, begged his wife that such act would not repeat itself.

He also begged the court to resolve the differences in their marriage.

“Although my wife has left me to live in another man’s apartment, I still want her back,’’ the 43-year-old told the court.

The court President, Mrs. Omolara Abiola, in her ruling, asked the couple to wait for a chamber discussion.

She then adjourned the case to December 14 for mention.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/04/my-husband-fondles-our-19-year-old-daughters-breasts-woman-tells-court/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
FAMILY AFFAIR.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by eleko1: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Mtchew.
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by OnankpaBa(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
konji na bastard.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Royalfurnitures: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2015
Some men are ogba nne gba nwa(bite mama bite pikin)

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furnitures

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Khd95(m): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ur bwest is old cargo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by SmithEnemona(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
na wao
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by hob(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Silly old man

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Put him to death angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
EXECUTE HIM INSTANTLY IF FOUND GUILTY>>

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
grin grin grin

fulaniHERDSman:
Put him to death angry angry
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by thundafire: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
wife u could have given him sleeping pills nd wen he wakes up his scrotum is gone,he will then realise

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by OnankpaBa(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
thundafire:
wife u could have given him sleeping pills nd wen he wakes up his scrotum is gone,he will then realise

bad sharp guy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Young03(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
him him otapia pia
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by CEOplexy: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by kulobyno: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Na wai
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Noblebrown7(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
A perv

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by engrjosefz(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
TOO BAD
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Useless animal!!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by iamsodium(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by drizslim(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
If u give him a full stomach and suck his balls dry he wouldn't think of Noone else...

Chris Ngige 2005

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by armadeo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
What!!!!

What is happening in the country. Why all this nonsense.

Konji is not a bastard porverty is.

All the men out there who are currently in a life or death battle with konji and aren't raping or assaulting kids aren't they human.

This guy is a beast simple.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kill the man already

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by allansie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abasha

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by churchill213: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
evil days

1 Like

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by adefrosh: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
BABA JATIJATI undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by kennyman2000(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Iranu

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Fondles Our 19-year-old Daughter’s Breasts – Woman Tells Court by nikkiking(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pishure shocked of the idiaaat handling the breast.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / 12 Images That Will Literally Only Make Sense To Nigerians / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.