Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. (713 Views)

See What I Spotted During The Order Of Photograph At A Weeding(photo) / Hilarious Order Of Photograph At A Wedding (photo) / Groom ‘sues New Wife For Fraud’ After Seeing Her Without Make Up For First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by airconditioner: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
A wonderful evening to you all all my fellow naira landers. Just about two weeks ago, I read a post of a guy here on nairaland about Mtn data subscription. I became interested as he said that with #2600, one can get 10GB for three months. I collected his number on the post ( 08104163459) and called him on Monday. After negotiating with him, we concluded on #2000 for 10GB which he asked me to pay through recharge card and I did immediately. Since then till this moment, his phone has been switched off. In case this guy in question is reading this post or there is anybody here that knows him, Please tell him not to make himself my problem because if he does, I will solve the way I used to solve my problems. Thank You all.
Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by redcliff: 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
It serves u right.. stop cutting corners

1 Like

Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
airconditioner:
A wonderful evening to you all all my fellow naira landers. Just about two weeks ago, I read a post of a guy here on nairaland about Mtn data subscription. I became interested as he said that with #2600, one can get 10GB for three months . I collected his number on the post ( 08104163459) and called him on Monday. After negotiating with him, we concluded on #2000 for 10GB which he asked me to pay through recharge card and I did immediately. Since then till this moment, his phone has been switched off. In case this guy in question is reading this post or there is anybody here that knows him, Please tell him not to make himself my problem because if he does, I will solve the way I used to solve my problems. Thank You all.
your greediness and dumbness lead you there. We have genuine sellers here but na like awuf.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
agarawu23:
your greediness and dumbness lead you there. We have genuine sellers here but na like awuf.
you have said it all... don't mind the silly boi!!

OP; Pls come i'll give u 50G valid for 1 yr; @ just 1k5....

Yeye!!!
Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by agarawu23(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Raymondenyi:
you have said it all... don't mind the silly boi!!

OP; Pls come i'll give u 50G valid for 1 yr; @ just 1k5....

Yeye!!!
grin

1,500 for 50GB? I am interested ooooooo
Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by peeparty(m): 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
airconditioner:
A wonderful evening to you all all my fellow naira landers. Just about two weeks ago, I read a post of a guy here on nairaland about Mtn data subscription. I became interested as he said that with #2600, one can get 10GB for three months. I collected his number on the post ( 08104163459) and called him on Monday. After negotiating with him, we concluded on #2000 for 10GB which he asked me to pay through recharge card and I did immediately. Since then till this moment, his phone has been switched off. In case this guy in question is reading this post or there is anybody here that knows him, Please tell him not to make himself my problem because if he does, I will solve the way I used to solve my problems. Thank You all.

Keep calling him maybe his phone automatically develop a fault..
Re: Fraud Is The Order Of The Day On Nairaland. by yomi007k(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
Every year a brand new maga is born... tongue

.......And dey gotta pay.( greedy ppl get scamed)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To Mr. Jide Ogunsanya Of Ogbongeblog (16-04-2016) / Nigerian Gay Man David Ukre Weds His Partner Eric In America... / Headies 2016: First Pictures From Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.