Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

See How To Prepare Your Nigerian Homemade Peppered Gizzards - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How To Prepare Your Nigerian Homemade Peppered Gizzards (875 Views)

How To Prepare Peppered Gizzard / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) / 17 Foods From Your Nigerian Childhood You’ll Probably Never See Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How To Prepare Your Nigerian Homemade Peppered Gizzards by richiehomie1: 6:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
When I was very young, I was made to believe that women and children would get sick if they ate gizzards. This is because this part of the chicken, refered to as nze-nze in Igbo is so revered where I come from that only the heads of families (the men) are supposed to eat it.

http://hubpagesnews..com.ng/2015/10/when-i-was-very-young-i-was-made-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Foods To Help You LOSE WEIGHT.. Wine Helps You Lose Weight, Yes It Does / Pix : Humans should learn to be orderly from these dogs / Best 9 Natural Food For Healthy Teeth And Gums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.