Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (90106 Views)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
donholy28:
no need to disown Nigeria because Nigeria has already disowned you
Uh...Who Are U Again? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by donholy28(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
he can be payn child support...
for which country? she didn't know what would happen so don't blame her.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
donholy28:
for which country? she didn't know what would happen so don't blame her.
nw she has learnt her lesson...
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by snadguy007(m): 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2015

Some people are still living because its a crime to kill them

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
and are u sure u are not one of them?
"grin" I'm proud of You!

*****Wanna know why? undecided *coz u actually Wrote a Full Sentence in English without Grammatical Blunders...**** "grin"
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by ademipeju(f): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by osabiya16(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry
New york even worst pass naija

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Weyrey re ooo.... OMG!!! And there will be more beasts like him still roaming. No woman shd leave d custody of a girl child to a man alone. Arghhhh

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by oshibote1: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oyind17:

Read again
Igbo kwenu
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg, Kuje prison don get passenger o.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by saintkel(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Can sumbody just borrow me his AK47?
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MsGlobalwonder(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame the wife
for?? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
He deserves a medal for being this inhumane
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by kegoodman: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
This human species ar not suppose to live among our type.Disgusting.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/my-daughter-doesnt-need-a-lover-i-satisfy-her-sexually/

you again undecided

Go tell that man I say he is an animal or even worse than an animal. angry

And for you! It look like you derive pleasure in bringing bad bad news angry

You don't want me to swear on you!
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw... She shouldn't have brought her bak to d father...

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by dinachi(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
He was born that way! grin grin grin Where are homosexual promoters of nairaland: cococandy, piggin,and the rest? Those of you who sees nothing wrong with homosexuals have met your match in this man who sees nothing wrong in sleeping with his daughter! grin grin grin Bunch of reprobated retards.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Mintayo(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
End time fathers.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Cutehector(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
for?? undecided undecided
read my comments I had with someone, I stated d reason why..
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is one of the time I use to wholeheartedly support pouring of petrol on some hediots.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by MrJoshBaba(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
This man is among the millions of Nigerians that are mentally sick
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by 3kay945(m): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
First of all, I was tempted to focus on the name cool

On the other note,
This kind of thing baffles me. Human being are getting higher in the animal kingdom.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Exponental(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
mad man...
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by viktor01(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
End time tinz
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Adamma22(f): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Wicked man shocked
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Sunnyseg(m): 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nawaooooooooooo
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by bukatyne(f): 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Imo re shocked
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by aspirebig: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
There's serious curse on that man....
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by mildflame: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry
come collect ticket money make u go join ADVANCE MENTAL CASES u neva jam
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by jeje123(m): 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame the wife
I seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.