Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ (90125 Views)

"I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nani2512(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Jesus.....

The world is coming to an end.
Onyiido:
Thanks for acceptizing my request, lwkmd.
Jesus.....

The world is coming to an end.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by funkybully(f): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
my mama is silly, and that's being modest with words. angry

Really?
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:07am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:
"Thanks for the acceptment"
"Thanks for the acceptation"
"Thank you for acceptizing my request" shocked
"Thanks for being acceptize" chisos
I even saw one recently it was:
"Thanks for accepting my request may God bless you and your family, anything u
seek u shall find..any weapon fashioned against u shall not prosper..every evil
obstacle shall not be diverted in Jesus name, Amen".. sad
Just for request, pls stop it..
ebubey.....ah dey inside bus and ah dey laugh.....u funny scatter grin....no sane guy would do that,that's why they erupt bad english from their dick head
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by peacekeeping(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Supported! Some guys can be silly, and d girls will end up ignoring their msgs.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Collenshy101(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Very bad.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by lahit14(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
For those guys that go to a girls wall to thank her for accepting your request pls stop
doing that... I dey shame for una. For the love of jollof rice pls stop it and the worst
part is you don't even say it correctly, you'll visit a girls wall and you'll see posts like:

Its simple baby, they'r BOOVS!!! Lol!! Seen the movie "HOME" some animated movie, u'lld love it
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Morizo(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
You are dealing with kids babe. Av seen some funnier comments too..
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by monex(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
IGBO and crime just be like bread and butter inseparable!

signed: chairman of association of name checkers mercury chapter
not Igbo
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by vanvick247(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2015
O mennnnnn sum people eh!! Just wen u think u've heard d worst then u hear dis and be like "Lord pls come quickly, dis world is no longer safe". Gosh, if a father can do dis to his daughter and sees nothing wrong with it, then his neighbours shud be very vigilant b4 he transfers to their daughters.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by missojugo(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2015
Islie:

you were unconscious but you remembered all that happened and you didn't call for help the next day until your shameless father did had sex with you several times.

I don't just get it here?

Your comment is exactly why 99% of rape victims dont report rape....People will always find ways to tear their story apart and end up blaming them for getting raped...sad
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by danielkem: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by purplecoco(f): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2015
This makes my stomach churns... embarassed

Are you sure he is really her Father?
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2015
ambassadorgozie:
Corruption full in akwaibom nd calabar.

But y
he's based in Lagos, the sincity where such atrocities is a culture.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2015
This man should be taken to pychatric hospital to evaluate his mental health.If found ok,he should be castrated and send to the prison.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by tudeyzamani: 8:06am On Nov 05, 2015
His dick should be fucking amputated.....or castrated whatever...gay better pas dat man aswear
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Temysteve:
lol, No 1 will tell u to come back here. But i believe u gonna experience the worst their. #Nohating
LoL! Nah! undecidedi think i'll manage...wink
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

There are way more mental patients in America than in Nigeria..... Come back home my dear
LoL! "grin"

I'll comeback when it starts snowing in Nigeria...cry
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by rottenegg: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2015
My people disgracing themselves left right and centre.
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by laykhorn(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
it's Official!! cry

I'm DISOWNING Nigeria...undecided I'm officially from NewYork...angry

Way too many Mental Patients in Nigeria...lipsrsealed God! cry
Well, you should be proud of your Homosexualism, Gangsters, Carnage and all other vices from your newly adopted Hometown
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by HomesOfLife(m): 8:23am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...

ROTFLMAO!
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2015
laykhorn:

Well, you should be proud of your Homosexualism, Gangsters, Carnage and all other vices from your newly adopted Hometown
Homosexualism..? uh...That I don't have a problem with...It's really not my business what two people do in the confines of their home....undecided

gangsters..,we've got 'em in 9ja
....Other vices?? also here..."grin" i think I'll like it there...undecided
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by FlySaucer01(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2015
Cutehector:
I blame the wife
#Gbam
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
so true...i don't even understand their reasons for saying such
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
ebubey:
use-less man angry
btw...
a girl's wall
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by laykhorn(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Homosexualism..? uh...That I don't have a problem with...It's really not my business what two people do in the confines of their home....undecided

gangsters..,we've got 'em in 9ja
....Other vices?? also here..."grin" i think I'll like it there...undecided
You mean those gangsters here? They'll shrink in sight of those there.
GoodLuck. Make sure to be a firstclass citizen over there and dont complain of Racism
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Islie: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2015
laykhorn:

have you been there to experience it
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:07am On Nov 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Who Are U Again? undecided
no sane being I repeat no sane being here in Akwa ibom joins apc ,i want u all out there to believe me that those three or two ppl u see supporting apc in Akwa ibom are all hired (paid) supporters... Wait o , what is apc ? Is it a name of a person animal place or thing? ..... RIP apc Akwa ibom chapter ... Proudly PDP... #VisitAkwaibom
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by laykhorn(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2015
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by laykhorn(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2015
Islie:

have you been there to experience it
Were you there when this man was sleeping with his daughter undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by emmaec: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2015
ITS A VERY BIG LIE,SUCH THING DIDNT HAPPEN
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2015
AkwaIbomrep1:
no sane being I repeat no sane being here in Akwa ibom joins apc ,i want u all out there to believe me that those three or two ppl u see supporting apc in Akwa ibom are all hired (paid) supporters... Wait o , what is apc ? Is it a name of a person animal place or thing? ..... RIP apc Akwa ibom chapter ... Proudly PDP... #VisitAkwaibom
Uhm...Dude, Are You Okay?? What's my business with ApC and PDP embarassed

LoL! Wrong section abeg...move to the boring POLITICAL sections...the gangsters and boko-haram$ there would answer you gracefully.....undecided lmfao! "grin"
Re: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Sexually’ by AkwaIbomrep1: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2015
momentum85:
Blood of God! Infact because of this I thereby remove Akwaibom from Biafra!
taaaaaaa ,we are proudly Biafrans, even Nnamdi kanu can't deny us such, Abasi ibom eyong adiong Biafra my land #VisitAkwaibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.