Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland (17270 Views)

Dedicate A Song To Your Lover / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / 5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
dedicate drunk in love by beyounce to johnnoah1st, love u some much.

PLS dedicate urs. u can also write d lyrics here.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hw can d op dedicate a song to himself... Is he inlove wit himself or wad... shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeah i dedicate shayne ward's song titled breathless to Eleganza33. "singing if our love was a fairy tale, i will charge in and rescue you on a yatch, baby, we will sail to an island where we will say i do. "if we had babies they will look like u, it will b so beautiful if that came true, u dnt even know how very special ure. "u leave me breathless! ure everything good in my life.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Hw can d op dedicate a song to himself... Is he inlove wit himself or wad... shocked
sure! i so much like myself.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:

mesef confuse o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
I dedicate Shakespeare by Miranda Cosgrove to mylifemyrules grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
I dedicate Nicki minaj's Anaconda to Oliviaarims grin
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by 2dice(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
I dedicate
SBM ******
StandBackMo'fvcker
To all moi Goons
Love you all

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dedicate drunk in love by beyounce to johnnoah1st, love u some much.

PLS dedicate urs. u can also write d lyrics here.

What do people like you gain by using someone else's photo as your DP? Don't you know impersonation is a serious offense?

http://www.google.nl/search?q=fine+boy&tbm=isch&oq=fine+boy&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12..0l5.1767.3381.0.5746.9.8.0.1.1.0.1093.1093.7-1.1.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..7.2.1159.uKKiQy3OhBg

4 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Decker:

What do people like you gain by using someone else's photo as your DP? Don't you know impersonation is a crime?

http://www.google.nl/search?q=fine+boy&tbm=isch&oq=fine+boy&gs_l=mobile-heirloom-serp.12..0l5.1767.3381.0.5746.9.8.0.1.1.0.1093.1093.7-1.1.0....0...1c.1.34.mobile-heirloom-serp..7.2.1159.uKKiQy3OhBg
AND wats ur problem on whatever i used on my dp huh?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
AND wats ur problem on whatever i used on my dp huh?

My problem is that you stole a random photo from google and posted it as your display picture on a forum.
The essence of a display picture is for people to use it in identifying you. When you post someone else's picture, especially one that isn't a celebrity, it means that you are pretending to be who you are not and you want people to think that you are someone else.

That's impersonation and it's totally wrong.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Decker:

My problem is that you stole a random photo on google and posted it as your display picture on a forum.
The essence of a display picture is for people to use it in identifying you. When you post someone else's picture, especially one that isn't a celebrity, it means that you are pretending to be who you are not and you want people to think that you are someone else.

That's impersonation and it's totally wrong.
ok man! but u still dont have evidence dat its not me on dat pics. do u knw? seeing picture on google dont mean dat person cant be on nairaland, do u get dat into ur skull?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
ok man! but u still dont have evidence dat its not me on dat pics. do u knw? seeing picture on google dont mean dat person cant be on nairaland, do u get dat into ur skull?

If you had some dignity, self respect and common sense, you won't ask me this stupid_ question.

http://weheartit.com/_iname/collections/15340500-fine-boys

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Decker:

If you had some dignity, self respect and common sense, you won't ask me this stupid_ question.

Please, grow up.

http://weheartit.com/_iname/collections/15340500-fine-boys
u are still making no sense, being in a list of 500 fine boys doesnt mean he cant be on nairaland. get dat into ur skull.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2015
cheesy
fantazia:
Yeah i dedicate shayne ward's song titled breathless to Eleganza33. "singing if our love was a fairy tale, i will charge in and rescue you on a yatch, baby, we will sail to an island where we will say i do. "if we had babies they will look like u, it will b so beautiful if that came true, u dnt even know how very special ure. "u leave me breathless! ure everything good in my life.
cheesy
fantazia:
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2015
Decker:

What do people like you gain by using someone else's photo as your DP? Don't you know impersonation is a serious offense?

so dat is not him on his pics shocked and i thought he was an onyibo boy shocked shocked Iranu, dis johannoah must be a realli blacked faced low sef esteemed niqqa. Abasha *no ofiense*
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
so dat is not him on his pics shocked and i thought he was an onyibo boy shocked shocked Iranu, dis johannoah must be a realli blacked faced low sef esteemed niqqa. Abasha *no ofiense*
U are crazy, he havent prove its not me on dat pics.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eleganza33:
cheesy cheesy
baby was up?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
U are crazy, he havent prove its not me on dat pics.
what proof again is needed, how comes is ur pics popular all over google. Guy, park well. STOP IMPERSONATION! i always thought u were non-nigerian, what a fooool i have been. Thank God 4 dis guy dat exposed u now. Iranuuuuu Abashaaaaa

4 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Eleganza33(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kul
fantazia:
baby was up?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
u are still making no sense, being in a list of 500 fine boys doesnt mean he cant be on nairaland. get dat into ur skull.

The issue isn't whether the person on your profile can or can't be on Nairaland. The issue is that you are not the person on your profile.

2 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eleganza33:
Kul
yeah always kul as i expected, hws our baby? in ur womb
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
what proof again is needed, how comes is ur pics popular all over google. Guy, park well. STOP IMPERSONATION! i always thought u were non-nigerian, what a fooool i have been. Thank God 4 dis guy dat exposed u now. Iranuuuuu Abashaaaaa
lol, i knw u are illiterate, but calm down, and let talk some sense to u, if u have any sense u should knw google is a transparent world in which so far u have have a social newtwork, be it facebook, twitter, instagram e.t.c ur pic can appear anywhere on google.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
lol, i knw u are illiterate, but calm down, and let talk some sense to u, if u have any sense u should knw google is a transparent world in which so far u have have a social newtwork, be it facebook, twitter, instagram e.t.c ur pic can appear anywhere on google.
Bros, i say park well. Must u lie? Everytime? *hisses out of thread*
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Decker:

The issue isn't whether the person on your profile can or can't be on Nairaland. The issue is that you are not the person on your profile.
den why do u tink dat person cant be on nairaland? nairaland can only be viewed in ur town?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Boys don dey follow thief picture embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
Bros, i say park well. Must u lie? Everytime? *hisses out of thread*
LIKE I INVITED U HERE?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
dats more of ur problem dan mine, arent own u any explanation.
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
LIKE I INVITED U HERE?
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Johnnoah1st: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Durentt:
go and get a lawyer!
Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Laveda:
how much will i pay 4 a night?

3 Likes

Re: Dedicate A Song To Someone You Love On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
dats more of ur problem dan mine, arent own u any explanation.
Aren't kwa undecided

Never said I want though. . Cause I don't even care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories / What Will You Do If She Is Your Girlfriend (photo) / My Experience With A Girl I Met At The Fuel Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.