Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? (74899 Views)

Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by toms55(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, and captioned it:

''Decisions are the hardest moves to make,especially when it's a choice between what you want and what is right,,''

Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

https://web.facebook.com/kosokobidemi/photos/a.689867657771095.1073741827.617892571635271/929197927171399/?type=3&theater

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by toms55(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmm embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nikkiking(m): 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
shocked grin.

Where's kosoko

He should come and slap this babe back to her senses tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by queebeediva(f): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Joygalore(f): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bleaching gone bad smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by jamex93(m): 12:03am On Nov 05, 2015
the gal make brain

ha dimple no b here own

just DAT d face na fanta and d leg na cocacola

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by cosmic22(m): 12:18am On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by christinie(f): 4:31am On Nov 05, 2015
Fanta face, coca cola legs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by miqos02(m): 5:36am On Nov 05, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Neemcie(f): 6:17am On Nov 05, 2015
everyone now sees a woman's picture with bleaching first on their minds!

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.

256 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by youngberry001(m): 6:26am On Nov 05, 2015
that her legs tho cry
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by keni315(f): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2015
you guys should look very well before judging
The light intensity from the bulb up where she is standing made her face lighter,not bleeching problem.

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Afrok(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2015
Smh.... the same camera effect that covered the upper parts omitted the lower part wink.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by hatux: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Abeg Bidemi no bleach o, the Bidemi wey i dey always see natural o....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by nuelzy: 7:24am On Nov 05, 2015
nah dis thing dey vex me for nigerians....

if u fair..... u dey bleach

if u be fine guy..... u be gay

if u carry dreads.... u re irresponsible

if u oppose a post..... u be hater#warrevs on dis one tho

if u dress fine..... u dey form

nigeria needs to get better... bt first our mentality needs to be worked on... ppl bleach...#their business

it does not mean dat everybody dat is fair bleached....

no be every fine guy b gay

u aint more responsible dan ppl on dreads... if not... uti wont be wia he is nw

nigerians needs to grow up..

civilised countries learn to mind dia business... nd it helps alot..bt here...

#..if u be prostitute..... u re from "south-waste" grin

like seriously

Its not funny tho....let learn to mind our business when it comes to ppl's lifestyle nd personal decision...nd think positively always

#myoneshilling

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by drizslim(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2015
Caro white + Tube

=

Black n Yellow

Deceiving Nigerian Girls Since 1960

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by adegunwa4real(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

The thing wrong with that picture is bad lighting of the hallway she's standing in.

or the filter effect.

You get sense abeg! The OP is just too foolish beyong my immagination! undecided

22 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Qualer: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2015
queebeediva:
I love her pair of shoe wishing she could dash me!

i can get two pairs for you, just say yesssss!!!! cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by missKiffy(f): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Sometimes the fanta face is caused by too much make up

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Fault finders every where you go.... Fine geh abeg carry go.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.
you're smart

15 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Airforce1(m): 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
Neemcie:

or the filter effect.
Why Did you cover your body like a masqurade...

Dont you feel heat?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

Lalasticlala abeg wink
why is dis one beggin lalasticlala? So u want dis shiiii to reach FP, u must be joking

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Fine girl
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2015
toms55:
So Jide Kosoko's daughter Bidemi Kosoko posted this picture on her Facebook page, Guys can you see what I'm seeing? shocked Coke and Fanta body. Fanta Face coke legs... what with our ladies with bleaching these days

Lalasticlala abeg wink
ur business ?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2015

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by tolexy007(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2015
lipsrsealed Op you should have put graphic pic in that topic, grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Bidemi Kosoko?? by naijathings(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2015
errrmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) / See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / D'prince Calls Wizkid & Tiwa Savage 'Mr & Mrs. See Her Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.