Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339106 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Shinelle(f): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na wa oo...been off for a while

Father God, change our story for good..

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shinelle:
Na wa oo...been off for a while
Father God, change our story for good..
Lovely shinelle, where have you been?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by eccentricboy: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2016
Gudmorning pals
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by marqueetim(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Shell,
This is getting akin to last year.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dear Marqueetim,

Face your work.
Leave this one for small boys like us..

marqueetim:
Dear Shell,

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by marqueetim(m): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
lol na u be the small boy issorait!
TheRealAdonye:
Dear Marqueetim,

Face your work.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ksstroud: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
See them... O ga oooo, the moment the "€A$# Guys" contend with we smallie for this oyel job, then I need to burn candles both nights and days.... grin

marqueetim:
Dear Shell,
TheRealAdonye:
Dear Marqueetim,
Face your work.
marqueetim:
lol na u be the small boy issorait!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by ElDeeVee(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
marqueetim:
Dear Shell,
Tif undecided
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by peterDiamond(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
just missed a call from

055 224 01

just want to confirm if this number is familiar to anybody tracking this shell job..

at first I was thinking it was these our network providers who keeps calling at random ...
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2016
peterDiamond:
just missed a call from

055 224 01

just want to confirm if this number is familiar to anybody tracking this shell job..

at first I was thinking it was these our network providers who keeps calling at random ...
All these I just got a call from Bleep people, do urselves a favour and get Truecaller app if you use a smart phone. I think it would help, plus shell would call back and also contact you via mail if its from them. People should just chill on this SRD mata

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by aipheee: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Less and less comments everyday... pple r getting tired of waiting.... GOD can still do it!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2016
It takes more than average to get called up for an interview. Nigeria receives a lot of applications for the SGP, and the HR officers are taking their time to ensure you get a response soonest if you are qualified.

So she told me after I made some enquiries.

Cc- dammyspencer

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungreezy: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
So who told u? More than average in the test? I believe they should have a cut off.
dazzle101:
It takes more than average to get called up for an interview. Nigeria receives a lot of applications for the SGP, and the HR officers are taking their time to ensure you get a response soonest if you are qualified.

Cc- dammyspencer
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
yungreezy:
So who told u? More than average in the test? I believe they should have a cut off.

Yea guessing they do. I replied ur pm. U can ask all you want from there.

Cheers!
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chigern: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2016
dazzle101:

Cc- dammyspencer

I think I agree largely with your submission. Shell gets a very high number of applications from Nigeria. While a very good number may not have made it through the successful completion of all required online assessments, still, a high significant number have their applications under review.

Ask me what I understand by "we would now give careful consideration to your application", i'd be more inclined to answer that this process is a long, perhaps tedious one largely due to the volume of applications, process. I'd think that 'careful consideration of your application', would cover every stage of the application process, from registration to the competency based test down to the decision based and numerical tests. Lemme believe that each stage would be evaluated based on the overall performance of the individual and against the overall(average) performance of all those that applied. #MyThoughts
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2016
Chigern:

I think I agree largely with your submission. Shell gets a very high number of applications from Nigeria. While a very good number may not have made it through the successful completion of all required online assessments, still, a high significant number have their applications under review.

Ask me what I understand by "we would now give careful consideration to your application", i'd be more inclined to answer that this process is a long, perhaps tedious one largely due to the volume of applications, process. I'd think that 'careful consideration of your application', would cover every stage of the application process, from registration to the competency based test down to the decision based and numerical tests. Lemme believe that each stage would be evaluated based on the overall performance of the individual and against the overall(average) performance of all those that applied. #MyThoughts

Exactly my sentiments and certainly correct you are. Me thinks, there's a certain average that is used to measure up performances for every individual failing which a candidate is dropped. I like to believe there's some other way cos really acing a job test no matter which coy is more than enough reason to get called up for an interview no? Then let the performance of each interview do the speaking for successful candidates.

Oh well, what do we know. Styles and methods of various recruiting firms should differ and that gives their distinct peculiarity.

I know a friend that got called up after 'a whole year' of waiting, dude practically must have lost all hope but today he's a happy fella lol.

Anyways let's all carry on with normal activities while keeping our fingers crossed, you never know but come what may, what will be will most definitely be.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chigern: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2016
Sure! Que sera sera (though we have to put in all our best effort. Lol! Your friend is really a happy fellow! What course did he study If I may ask? And, what's his class of degree?

Warm regards

dazzle101:

Exactly my sentiments and certainly correct you are. Me thinks, there's a certain average that is used to measure up performances for every individual failing which a candidate is dropped. I like to believe there's some other way cos really acing a job test no matter which coy is more than enough reason to get called up for an interview no? Then let the performance of each interview do the speaking for successful candidates.

Oh well, what do we know. Styles and methods of various recruiting firms should differ and that gives their distinct peculiarity.

I know a friend that got called up after 'a whole year' of waiting, dude practically must have lost all hope but today he's a happy fella lol.

Anyways let's all carry on with normal activities while keeping our fingers crossed, you never know but come what may, what will be will most definitely be.

Regards.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
Chigern:

Sure! Que sera sera (though we have to put in all our best effort. Lol! Your friend is really a happy fellow! What course did he study If I may ask? And, what's his class of degree?

Warm regards

He's an engine boy grin with 2:1 grin grin grin
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Chigern: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Okay nah! My own testimony is gonna be this year grin #singing: nobody wey no fit to make am...blessings follow me, follow, follow, follow. Alubarika follow me cool

dazzle101:

He's an engine boy grin with 2:1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Favolly(f): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Emanehi....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
We are all here expecting something positive, while shell dash out negative news, someone here is not aware shell will be sacking 10,000 staff.

Anyway am patiently waiting for their interview
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
sodiksan:
We are all here expecting something positive, while shell dash out negative news, someone here is not aware shell will be sacking 10,000 staff.

Anyway am patiently waiting for their interview
That's to enable shell complete it's acquisition of BG, that figure includes staff and contract hire from both companies. Relax the recruitment might be a lot slower than in previous years and fewer number of intakes but be hopeful

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by joewiz: 6:52am On Jan 22, 2016
svenson:

That's to enable shell complete it's acquisition of BG, that figure includes staff and contract hire from both companies. Relax the recruitment might be a lot slower than in previous years and fewer number of intakes but be hopeful
my sentiments actually! they will definitely recruit but not as it has been in previous years cos of the oil situation on ground for now

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Andytoc(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
As you all must have seen in shell website, there are two routes to shell-Assessed internship and SRD. I did assessed internship in Shell in 2012 during my 4th year, passed the final assessment and was called after my service informing me that I will be considered for 2016 recruitment as they couldn't find an opening for me in 2015. I have realised that the only medicine to this long wait is PATIENCE. I urge all of you to exercise patience as the industry is having difficult times. So they are adjusting their budgets for the year, cutting their expenditure as the plan to acquire BG which will be the biggest deal for the company if it pulls through. There's gonna be lay offs, no doubt but Shell will surely recruit this year as they have openings for 2016 Graduate Programme across the globe- US, Canada, China, India, Russia as advertised on their Career site. Patience remains our strongest weapon as we wait for God's time. Wish you all the best!

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by yungmin: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Just got a regret mail. embarassed
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Andytoc(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Don't see it as a failure. You just have to move on.
yungmin:
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dat moment when shell calls you seconds before d trumpet sounds.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hehehehehe cheesy
Cutehector:
Dat moment when shell calls you seconds before d trumpet sounds.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ashmark(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
yungmin:
Like serious

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.