Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme (339109 Views)

Apply For Heineken International Fresh Graduate Programme 2018 / Seplat Petroleum Graduate Scheme Massive Recruitment 2017/2018 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by poshrenedonnie: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
company500:
it has officially ended. be preparing yourself for the 2016/2017 recruitment phase which will start by November this year or mid October. I know how it feels for your application to be under review for close to 5 months now. I got the information from a highly reliable source. so don't worry, be preparing yourself for the next phase of the recruitment by October or November.

FYI recruitment staff don't go about announcing when they are recruiting or not. A lot of the shell staff don't even know about this. So, I don't know where you got your info from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:45am On May 02, 2016
JARUSHUB MOCK SRD

JarusHub is a startup with focus on employability and career advancement skills. We’re rated one of Africa’s most respected career resources platform, and easily the foremost in Nigeria. We also compete decently with top career platforms in Europe, Asia and America and our clients have come from countries like Germany and India.

Our experts are professionals who have worked for top companies across the world and are always willing to assist other graduates and early-career people in acing recruitment processes of top companies.

We prepare candidates for the Shell Recruitment Day (SRD), irrespective of the Shell country the candidate is preparing for, whether in Africa, Asia, Europe, or America.

JarusHub organizes coaching for any candidate that has been invited for SRD irrespective of country

SHELL RECRUITMENT DAY (SRD) COACHING

SRD is a special form of Assessment Center used by Shell globally to assess candidates for employment. We prepare candidates for SRD based on our expertise and experience:

Our Mock SRD is a full day event at our office in Lagos and candidates will get to be coached on the activities they will undergo at the real SRD by Shell.

Candidates will undergo the following:

1 hour preliminary coaching by our experts who were former Shell employees and have passed SRD in the past

You will be coached on tips for doing well in Group Discussion, Case Study, Business Scenario Interview & Technical Presentation

This will be followed by practical session where you will get to undergo Group Discussion, Case Study, Business Scenario Interview & Technical Presentation

Documents for mock case study (as much as 20 pages) will be provided

Feedback will be given to you based on your performance and areas of improvement will be identified ahead of the real SRD

Skype Preparation is available for those outside Lagos or outside Nigeria and cannot come to our office.

FEE

Classroom session: N7,500 per participant, with printed preparation materials that are as much as 25 pages

Skype: One-on-one within Nigeria (N7,500); one-on-one outside Nigeria ($200). Skype preparation will last for 2 hours and material will be sent in advance.

Material Only: For candidates who will not able to come to our office for the physical session and will also not be able to  do Skype coaching, we can send material only by email. Fee: N5,000

Next Mock Class holds on Saturday, May 7, 2016, in Yaba, Lagos.

If we get as many as 10 candidates in PH or Abuja, we can come to those locations too. Otherwise, those outside Lagos can opt for Skype session.

CONTACT

info@jarushub.com; jarushub@gmail.com; 0808 540 4500;  0909 298 9936; 0806 119 8625;

PS: JarusHub coached more than 100 candidates for the NLNG Assessment Center of 2015 and we had 7 sessions in Lagos, Abuja and PH.

Jarus
Chief Resource Officer
JarusHub Careers.
Yaba, Lagos
http://www.jarushub.com/shell-recruitment-day-srd-coaching/?doing_wp_cron=1462174449.2578570842742919921875

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philomath1212: 11:28am On May 02, 2016
Daddy Jarus Sir,
That 7,500 ehm, I wish you can bit it down.
I don't have much cash. cry cry cry
Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 02, 2016
Philomath1212:
Daddy Jarus Sir,
That 7,500 ehm, I wish you can bit it down.
I don't have much cash. cry cry cry
Thanks.

A tough one. A lot of sleepness nights went into generating the materials, case studies etc and lots of resources as well. Talking of as much as 25 pages of documents you will use for the business case etc. This is a 4-hour session close to the real SRD.

7,500 makes it a giveaway, compared to what such things cost in other countries (as much as $500 - N100k).

Can't guarantee discounting but talk to our team on the numbers above.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philomath1212: 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
Jarus:

A tough one. A lot of sleepness nights went into generating the materials, case studies etc and lots of resources as well. Talking of as much as 25 pages of documents you will use for the business case etc. This is a 4-hour session close to the real SRD.

7,500 makes it a giveaway, compared to what such things cost in other countries (as much as $500 - N100k).

Noted
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 02, 2016
Jarus:

Don't even think of doing that. One of the greatest flaws of Nigerians is our refusal to pay for service.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 02, 2016
oyb:

Don't even think of doing that. One of the greatest flaws of Nigerians is our refusal to pay for service.

Similar service (interview coaching) by a medium career service provider in the US

4 hours interview coaching is $700 (N140k)

1 hour ($200, N40k)

http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philomath1212: 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
oyb:

Bros, don't be sarcastic.
You don't know how life is with every fellow you see around.
The fact that you can afford such doesn't mean everybody can.
Fingers are not equal.
Do you know many people having ideas running in their head but no capital to kick start the beautiful wish.
You're a typical Nigerian too, that you wake up with cash in your pocket means those that have no kobo are unlucky bah.
What I asked for is not much but your thinking pukes me.
Many missed interviews just because they couldn't source for transport fare to Lagos.
When you know how life treats other, you will stop judging from your comfort zone.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2016
Philomath1212:

Bros, don't be sarcastic.
You don't know how life is with every fellow you see around.
The fact that you can afford such doesn't mean everybody can.
Fingers are not equal.
Do you know many people having ideas running in their head but no capital to kick start the beautiful wish.
You're a typical Nigerian too, that you wake up with cash in your pocket means those that have no kobo are unlucky bah.
What I asked for is not much but your thinking pukes me.
Many missed interviews just because they couldn't source for transport fare to Lagos.
When you know how life treats other, you will stop judging from your comfort zone.
Thanks.

If you don't have the money to pay for the service, do your own research and stop begging people to make their hard work available for free.

In this age of information all it will cost you is time. Nothing in the world is free. And your 'condition' does not warrant charity.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Philomath1212: 4:11pm On May 02, 2016
oyb:

If you don't have the money to pay for the service, do your own research and stop begging people to make their hard work available for free.

In this age of information all it will cost you is time. Nothing in the world is free. And your 'condition' does not warrant charity.

Thank you sir.
Your wordings are highly noted.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DivineKayy(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2016
received this around 3pm today after waiting for 6months - Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and taking the time to submit your application.
We have carefully reviewed your application and regret to inform you that this time your application was not successful.
To learn more about the Shell Screening process and what we look for in successful candidates, visit http://www.shell.com/graduate.
In addition, please note that some countries or regions may have additional local requirements and criteria.
If you would like to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, we do ask that you wait at least twelve months before submitting another application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have gained additional experience or qualifications.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual feedback beyond the selection criteria guide that we have outlined above.

In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our anonymous Candidate Experience Survey: http://www.spa-surveys.net/sr/gapp-en. Your participation is voluntary, but your feedback would be extremely helpful. The research is entirely separate from the recruitment process and would not impact your application in any way. This survey is handled by SPA Future Thinking, an external agency; Shell would not know whether you have participated. You will not be asked to provide any data that will identify you. The information you provide will be collated by SPA with other responses into a consolidated and anonymized report, which will be provided to Shell.
We invite you to join Shell Talent Community at www.TalentCommunity.shell.com/Students so you can stay up to speed on future job opportunities and the latest developments in your field of interest.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Shell Group, and we wish you all the best for the future.
Kind regards,
Shell Recruitment
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by company500: 8:41am On May 04, 2016
DivineKayy:
received this around 3pm today after waiting for 6months - Thank you for your interest in working for Shell and taking the time to submit your application.
We have carefully reviewed your application and regret to inform you that this time your application was not successful.
To learn more about the Shell Screening process and what we look for in successful candidates, visit http://www.shell.com/graduate.
In addition, please note that some countries or regions may have additional local requirements and criteria.
If you would like to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, we do ask that you wait at least twelve months before submitting another application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have gained additional experience or qualifications.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual feedback beyond the selection criteria guide that we have outlined above.

In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our anonymous Candidate Experience Survey: http://www.spa-surveys.net/sr/gapp-en. Your participation is voluntary, but your feedback would be extremely helpful. The research is entirely separate from the recruitment process and would not impact your application in any way. This survey is handled by SPA Future Thinking, an external agency; Shell would not know whether you have participated. You will not be asked to provide any data that will identify you. The information you provide will be collated by SPA with other responses into a consolidated and anonymized report, which will be provided to Shell.
We invite you to join Shell Talent Community at www.TalentCommunity.shell.com/Students so you can stay up to speed on future job opportunities and the latest developments in your field of interest.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Shell Group, and we wish you all the best for the future.
Kind regards,
Shell Recruitment
it has officially ended. be preparing yourself for the 2016/2017 recruitment phase which will start by November this year or mid October. I know how it feels for your application to be under review for close to 5-6 months now. I got the information from a highly reliable source. so don't worry, be preparing yourself for the next phase of the recruitment by October or November.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kookny(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2016
Oops Divinekayy..

Just move on already. Better things ahead.

Whatever does not kill you, only makes you stronger. So don't dare give up!

Ps: was yours a commercial role application? I chose both commercial or technical, still wondering why they've not gotten back to me yet

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by DivineKayy(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2016
Kookny:
Oops Divinekayy..

Just move on already. Better things ahead.

Whatever does not kill you, only makes you stronger. So don't dare give up!

Ps: was yours a commercial role application? I chose both commercial or technical, still wondering why they've not gotten back to me yet
Commercial
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Saryea83: 12:44pm On May 05, 2016
is there hope with this status in Shell?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by norbygee: 5:25am On May 06, 2016
Wat of doz of us Dat are yet to receive d failure mail is dere still hope for us.
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by norbygee: 5:27am On May 06, 2016
DivineKayy:

Kind regards,
Shell Recruitment
the

Wat of us Dat are yet to receive the failure mail is dere still hope for us
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ucheraymond(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
Guys ever since i did the online problem solving test over 4months now...i havent heard frm them. I applied for a technical role. Any chance still??
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by uyosolo: 10:17am On May 07, 2016
norbygee:
Wat of doz of us Dat are yet to receive d failure mail is dere still hope for us.

ur failure mail is coming jst be patient

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by norbygee: 10:07pm On May 07, 2016
uyosolo:

See bad Belle ooo u beta go and pray for ur success instead of being a witch

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Shinelle(f): 5:32pm On May 08, 2016
norbygee:

See bad Belle ooo u beta go and pray for ur success instead of being a witch

I don't see bad belle there o... He/she replied you as appropriate. ure anticipating a failure mail right? it's coming ):
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Alongeous(m): 6:34pm On May 08, 2016
uyosolo:

Shinelle:

I don't see bad belle there o... He/she replied you as appropriate. ure anticipating a failure mail right? it's coming ):
You guys are damn funny
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Alongeous(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2016
norbygee:

Bro, please be of positive expectations always, though I would advise you not to put all your mind on Shell sha

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
Someone pls close this thread...

It's all over for this year! The regret mails are starting to fly in angry
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Kookny(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2016
dazzle101:

Jeez! Dazzle dear,

I don't wanna lose hope. I believe
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2016
Kookny:

Jeez! Dazzle dear,

I don't wanna lose hope. I believe

For real Kookny, my saving grace was I was already in a good mood when the dastardly mail dropped. I just laughed it off after months of chilling, hoping and praying smh cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Adortem: 4:09pm On May 09, 2016
dazzle101:

You are right bro,seriously flying in.lols. Not over until its over!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 09, 2016
Adortem:

You are right bro,seriously flying in.lols. Not over until its over!

Am not a bro! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Andytoc(m): 12:17pm On May 11, 2016
SRD held yesterday. 2015 Recruitment is still in progress. Don't give up until you get a feedback. Remain hopeful,patient and optimistic

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by Ukeachu1(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2016
Andytoc:
SRD held yesterday. 2015 Recruitment is still in progress. Don't give up until you get a feedback. Remain hopeful,patient and optimistic

sent u a pm. pls reply
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by apheyz(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2016
Andytoc:

please, did u participate?
Re: Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme by jamanuka: 6:41pm On May 12, 2016
apheyz:

please, did u participate?

U dey ask Shell staff whether e participate undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.