Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture (15053 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Or Gionee Elife S Plus / Gionee Elife S Plus Specs And Price In Nigeria / Gionee Elife S Plus, 5.5″ Octacore Set For Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Techspecular(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Gionee Elife S Plus is the latest addition to the Gionee Elife family. It falls into the 'S' faction of the family which basically stands for "Slim". We could call the Gionee Elife S Plus the elder brother to the Gionee Elife S5.1 Pro.

The latest addition to the Elife clan runs the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop(Amigo UI) on the MediaTek MT6753 chipset with an octa-core 1.3GHz Cortex-A53 processor and the Mali-T720 GPU for its everyday task. Supporting these features is a 3GB RAM which is more than enough and a 3,150 mAh battery which is also up to par.

Its 5.5" 720p AMOLED display is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The camera on board are a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera, and with its internal memory, one is sure to take a lot of pictures before that gets full.

The sweet part of this device is it's LTE connectivity, latest USB Type-C port, the facial unlock option which has not been a feature in the Elife series so far, and the new feature called Immersive Touch. Let's take a look at the specifications and price below

NETWORK

TECHNOLOGY: GSM / HSPA / LTE
2G BANDS: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G BANDS: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
4G BANDS: LTE
SPEED: HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
GPRS: Yes
EDGE: Yes

BODY

DIMENSIONS: To Be Updated
WEIGHT: To Be Updated
SIM: Dual SIM
COLOURS: White, Gold, Dark Blue
STYLUS: No

DISPLAY

DISPLAY TYPE: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
DISPLAY SIZE: 5.5 inches
RESOLUTION: 720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)
PROTECTION: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

PLATFORM

OPERATING SYSTEM: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), Amigo OS 3.1
CHIPSET: Mediatek MT6753
CPU: Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
GPU: Mali-T720MP3

MEMORY

CARD SLOT: microSD
INTERNAL: 16 GB, 3 GB RAM

CAMERA

PRIMARY(REAR): 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
SECONDARY(FRONT): 5 MP

SOUND

ALERT TYPES: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
LOUDSPEAKER: Yes
HEADPHONE JACK: Yes

COMMUNICATION

WI-FI: Yes
BLUETOOTH: Yes
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
NFC: No
INFRARED PORT: No
FM RADIO: FM radio
USB TYPE: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector

FEATURES

SENSORS: Yes
MESSAGING: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
BROWSER: HTML5
OTHER FEATURES:
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer

BATTERY

CAPACITY: Li-Ion 3150 mAh battery
STANDBY TIME: -
TALK TIME: -
MUSIC PLAY TIME: -

PRICE: N50000 - N58000

Pls kindly visit www.techspecular.com for more Tech News And Updates or Like On FB : Techspecular.. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 2:26am On Nov 05, 2015
no 3G RAM version, only 2G RAM price less then 37k,

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Techspecular(m): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2015
Ryanxu:

Wrong.. read well and you could check Gionee's website before coming to debunk specs.

http://gionee.co.in/SPlus/
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 4:21am On Nov 05, 2015
no need to read the gionee indiawebsite, 3G RAM only for india market. let's wait and see

Techspecular:

Wrong.. read well and you could check Gionee's website before coming to debunk specs.

http://gionee.co.in/SPlus/
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Mystiq25(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Ryanxu:
no need to read the gionee indiawebsite, 3G RAM only for india market. let's wait and see

I have every reason to believe you.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Techspecular(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2015
Ryanxu:

Fingers crossed bro
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by hedonistic: 7:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Ryanxu:

My chinko friend , when will the Elife E8 be available in Nigeria, and how much is the price?
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2015
E8 won't sell in nigeria

hedonistic:

My chinko friend , when will the Elife E8 be available in Nigeria, and how much is the price?
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by hedonistic: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Ryanxu:
E8 won't sell in nigeria
Too bad. That's the only Gionee phone that really caught my interest.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Youngpo413: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Mystiq25:
I have every reason to believe you.
seconded.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by mindtricks: 10:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Ryanxu:
E8 won't sell in nigeria

Ryanxu, where are you?

After M5, what new device in the M series should we be expecting?

A possible M4 or M6?

Updates pls.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Default01: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
please can i get this phone in any retail store in abuja?
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2015
S plus end user price 37,900Naira, not so called 50k
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by adeememman(m): 5:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
anyone using this phone should do an honest review and suggest where to get it
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by dukeo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ryanxu:
S plus end user price 37,900Naira, not so called 50k

Gionee m5 mini specs lemme know weda to wait or not
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by khalidx: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
But y diz gionee staffs in Nigeria are so lazy now..one of dere staff called me day b4 yesterday..and I ask him 2 give mefl d specs of m5 mini and he said he will post it on their Facebook...uptil naw av not got any reply..end time staff

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by ESHOIZA: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
please ℓ̊ want to buy Tecno droipad 8H someone should advise me on that meaning a better option for 30k or less can be conveyed to me
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by queenfav(f): 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
ESHOIZA:
please ℓ̊ want to buy Tecno droipad 8H someone should advise me on that meaning a better option for 30k or less can be conveyed to me
it depends on what you want..If you prefer a larger screen,the go for the driopad 8.I am personally interested in getting one for reading.However,if you want a smartphone,wait for gionee s plus or infinix note 2.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by ESHOIZA: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
queenfav:
it depends on what you want..If you prefer a larger screen,the go for the driopad 8.I am personally interested in getting one for reading.However,if you want a smartphone,wait for gionee s plus or infinix note 2.
ℓ̊ need a tab with a good camera which is within d range of 28 to 30k
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Hotdiamond(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is just a gionee m5 half the battery . Every other hardware spec is the same. But diff design.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by queenfav(f): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
ESHOIZA:
ℓ̊ need a tab with a good camera which is within d range of 28 to 30k
then get the tecno droidpad 8,its 29-30k depending on where u buy from.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by adeememman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ryanxu:

you seem to know much about dis phone: pls help with d real spec coming to naija, date and price. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
hedonistic:

Chai Chinko pipo don stuff
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Leorichy: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Techspecular:

Fingers crossed bro
that guy is always right, if he said anything about gionee!
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Leorichy: 6:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
seconded.
thirded
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 9:21am On Dec 08, 2015
Splus spec As below
5.5 HD Super AMOLED with Gorilla glass 3
13MP+5MP camera
2GB RAM+16GB internal memory
3150mAh battery capacity and support Fast charge
very slim body and blue and gold color
support face recognition technology to unlock the phone
At last price is 39k

adeememman:
you seem to know much about dis phone: pls help with d real spec coming to naija, date and price. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
what i can say now is d battery nd camera very strong, be patient nd wait for gionee M5mini

dukeo:

Gionee m5 mini specs lemme know weda to wait or not
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by dukeo(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ryanxu:

what i can say now is d battery nd camera very strong, be patient nd wait for gionee M5mini

When is it launching
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by 9Ace: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ryanxu:

So many of us are waiting for gionee M5mini. Since you are the most reliable gionee voice on nairaland, we will appreciate if you could let us in on exactly when the phone will be released so we know how long we have to wait.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by Ryanxu: 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
it will be launch at end of Dec
9Ace:

So many of us are waiting for gionee M5mini. Since you are the most reliable gionee voice on nairaland, we will appreciate if you could let us in on exactly when the phone will be released so we know how long we have to wait.
Re: Gionee Elife S Plus Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria + Picture by jamesbanjo(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls
Where can i get the gionne S plus nd hw much is it in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Htc G2 T-mobile Internet Manual Configuration Settings (etisalat) / TECNO CAMON 19 Pro Mondrian Edition Bags Double Awards / How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.