Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria (3791 Views)

Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos / Kill Mosquitoes And Protect Your Family From Malaria With This Bulb / Best Way To Show Your Wife You Are Not Happy With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 5:18am On Nov 05, 2015
Malaria is one of the most common illnesses that most Nigerians contract and the major cause of this illness is the presence of the "blood suckers" in the name of mosquitoes. The kind of mosquito and the way they bite these days one begins to wonder what part of hell they emanated. Sometimes even after spraying insecticides and you think your room is free, they still come back to feast on your body after it has died down.
The economic impact of the problems that mosquitoes cause is staggering for such a tiny little insect. To treat Malaria (cause by Mosquitoes) you will not spend less than a thousand naira (N1,000) in minor cases. In serious cases, you will spend over ten thousand naira to treat yourself at the clinic. Malaria sometimes lead to death. It's wise to keep our family safe from mosquitoes and be safe from Malaria.

Insecticides are dangerous to your health and the health of your family. When you flit your house with insecticides, you expose your skin to the chemical used in manufacturing insecticides which is bad for your skin. Beware of skin cancer.

Inhaling the gas released when flitting your rooms and house with insecticide is bad for your lungs and can cause bad harm to your respiratory system.

Now, what is the way out of mosquitoes harassment in the night?
......Finally, the answer is Here

With this Mosquito killer night lamp, you have little to worry about when it comes to mosquitoes and flying insects. It not only brightens the home, but is also a guaranteed way of eliminating mosquitoes.

It functions by making use of blue light to draw the insect‎.‎ When the insect gets to the lamp‎,‎ the voltage will kill them instantly‎.‎

Safe to use instead of your room with spraying insecticides. It is economical and safer than other methods of killing insects.‎ The features of this highly demand product  are:
Blue light from special light tube lures insects, such as mosquitoes, flies, etc and then the high voltage kills these insects.m you can buy one for a room. If you have 3room you can buy 3 and your family will be protected from mosquito
          If you consider the cost of buying a bottle of brand of insecticide, the minimum price is N500. I know a family that used at least 3 bottles within a month. That is N1500 monthly, yet mosquitoes keep disturbing and harassing them. The price for this mosquito killer lamp is just 2,500 and it will last you for a very long time. Up to 2yrs or more and you won't have any cause to worry about mosquito.

The quantities you will order for depends on the number of rooms in your house. If you use a 3 bedroom apartment and all rooms are occupied, better you get one for each room and possibly for your Living room.
It is also suitable for use in hotels‎,‎ restaurants‎.‎ With the help of this lamp‎,‎ safe health is now guaranteed.

As I write this message, I am currently using this device and to be honest, I have not had any cause to beat any part of my body.

PRICE 2,500naira each only
Call me today and order for your family on 07056847044 or add me on BBM 2B34087D

Payment on delivery only for those in lagos blc am based in lagos.

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 5:19am On Nov 05, 2015
The price is just N2,500

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 5:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Call on 07056847044 or 08038943420. Am a mother so I know how mosquito disturb. It does not only give malaria but it also cause sleepless night. With this mosquito killer lamp you will sleep like a baby without having anything to worry about.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by miqos02(m): 5:42am On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Said masquitto
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by blessedapple: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
I want to try it. Can two go for 3K?

i am seeing some small bulbs in it. Please what kind of bulbs are they?
And what is the guarantee like?
Serious customer ooo.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 4:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
blessedapple:

Serious customer ooo.

@ blessed apple just whatsapp me on 07056847044 let's chat I can give u a discount. The bulb is LED ultraviolet light. You don't need to change the bulb because the bulb will last you for a very long time. Don't forget to come back here and testify when you finally use it
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2015
Thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2015
If you have a hotel and you need me to supply your hotel with this mosquito killer lamp just give me a call and I will be there. Let your customers enjoy there sleep each time they lodge in your hotel. I remember some years back I was in Warri. The hotel I lodged I couldn’t sleep all through the night. The mosquito there was terrible. I was just checking time every now and then praying for morning to come so that I will run out of there. With this mosquito killer lamp your customers will sleep lik a baby they they won't even like to lodge out of the hotel. I promise I will give you a very good discount.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2015
The bulb is a 4 LED, highlighting energy-saving bulb so you don't need to worry.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2015

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2015
Net surface each line can be 2500 V, mosquito killing more efficient.

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2015
This mosquito killer lamp is new in the market. It is built for indoor purpose that can serve one bedroom. It is a guarantee way to eliminate mosquitoes from your house and be malaria free. It is economical and safer than other methods of killing insects.‎  It is harmless to your health unlike the common insecticides. Some people might wonder how does it work. Or how possible is it that it can kill mosquito. Let me give an instance. The common insect light that is usually used in fastfood joints and bar am sure most people are familiar with it. How insects fly to d insect light and the voltage kills the insect. That's the same way this mosquito killer lamp is built. But this time around this one is particularly built for indoors to eliminate mosquitoes. The blue light draws mosquitoes and the high voltage kills the mosquitoes so you have nothing to worry about. Call me today on 07056847044 and get for your family and friend. My name still remains Wini

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2015
blessedapple:

Serious customer ooo.

Am still expecting your calls
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Order the mosquito killer lamp from 18th to 31st of November and get a discount. Instead of 2,500 you will get it at 1,500 naira
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Call me or whatsapp me on 07056847044
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Order for your mosquito killer lamp today. Few pieces remaining. Order your today
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2015
Thanks all for your patronage

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by ADUKKY(f): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2015
Op, this looks good. Can we have reviews from people who have used the product? Thanks
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2015
For those still doubting if the mosquito lamp is working. Below is a review from someone that I sold it to. Adukky u can see the review since u want to see review and be sure that it is working.

Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Order for yours today and see how mosquito is totally out of your home. Protect yourself and children from malaria today. Call me on 07056847044. We can also chat on whatsapp. U can't have this lamp in you home and still suffer from malaria
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2015
If you also want to buy in wholesale and resell you can call me and I will give you a very good discount.
Re: Best Way To Treat Mosquito And Be Free From Malaria by NwabuezeWini: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Gave Birth Before Our Wedding / How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? / Please Help! My Marriage Is About Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.