Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Upcoming Artist Management - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Upcoming Artist Management (16165 Views)

24 hrs Recording & TV Production Studio Open Just Now in Lekki, Lagos / Artist Management Offer For Up And Coming Artist / Talent Management & Record Deal For Upcoming Artist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Artist Management by reclabel: 12:17pm On May 12, 2009
I like working with artist that are still up and coming,and I will love to protmote and manageanyone who is talented.
I manage myarmyrecords, and my number is 08038004260.

3 Likes

Re: Upcoming Artist Management by PROJECT: 9:32pm On May 23, 2009
can u manage artist outside naija,am nigerian album is set,so tell me wts up i own my label so how do we work, i do pop and a little fusion
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by remmyneece: 5:16pm On May 24, 2009
Hello,
My name is remmy, my stage name is remmy lucas. actually, i was going through the treads and i saw your post in which i have a very high interest.
i am a very talented young artist, i have about eighty seven songs written and composed and i have also been featured by some artits in the studio., i have some tracks that i am willing to work on for my publicity but i dont want a wack producer to do them for me so i will have to get some money to get a good producer for it, it is the finance that is stopping me as at now.
i will be very glad if you can manage and make finances on me.
i have your number now, i will call you later.
my email is remmy.lucas@yahoo.com or voodoo4real@yahoo.com and my number is 08025619737.
i will be reading from you as soon as possible.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by biznessman(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2009
hey project i came across ur post a
nd i feel dat since u hav a label we can work tins out as i also av some basic promoting ideas that will work in this present situation i too own my young label and am workin on its promotion of its acts so feel free to hala me on 07025193461 but also know dat good music sells its self so let see wat u got. grin
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Goldenfal(f): 5:14pm On May 26, 2009
Hi,
My names are sheba macby, i am a talented gospel artist
my phone number is 07026345948.my email is uchechi700@yahoo.com.pls get back to me.Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by yemiyatch: 2:46am On May 27, 2009
Sup Reclabel. Gat some mad dance tracks n nid a promoter. I'll call u soonest but till den, I'm on 08064231405 n 08087078004. Mail addy's donchichi_profile@yahoo.com
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by fonesis: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
i am an upcoming artist, i ve recorded a couple of songs but financial need is the key that has stoped it.Iam a gospel artist and quite interesting check me out! we can be world class together.my email is abdultaiwoakintunde@yahoo.com or gsm:08023956013 and08071794677.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by frijos(m): 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2009
reclabel:

I like working with artist that are still up and coming,and I will love to protmote and manageanyone who is talented.
I manage myarmyrecords, and my number is 08038004260.

Hello boss, i go by the alias Olusesi Omosetan. My real names are Friday Okoh Joseph and i'm from Benue state. I have already created a huge buzz in Obalende/Ikoyi and bariga Lagos and on the internet as well. If you go to www.nijabeats.com/members/1004 you'll listen to my tracks and get to know me better. You can also download my smash hit single "emi na ti hammer" here http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/

My number is 0808-809-7763
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
Saw ur add, Iam Zenopee an highly talented and perfect songwriter/rapper/singer.I specialize in writing solid dancehall raggae tunes, hardcore rap, r&b, naija crunk, naija funk, and any sick kind of song u can think of.Am also a rapper wit immense delivery capabilities.I currently have two very hot singles which with time will rock the entire naija airwaves.Though i havent been able to give it much publicity and airplay due to finanaces.Am currently based in Ibadan.
Iam the perfect description of the avant garde rappar and song writer nigeria needs.
We culd work together.Holla me on 08034952269. My email add is princeayo20032002@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by chronique(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2009
y'all can check chronique records. 07065614087 is the contact.we already work with a few mid range naija acts who will be blowing up shortly.why not join the train and rock wiv da best camp?
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by olukiran: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2009
please tell me your coverage in nigeria and if any outside nigeria.

give us a breakdown of what you can do,

kode
4 Black bridge entertainment
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by olukiran: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
please tell me your coverage in nigeria and if any outside nigeria.

give us a breakdown of what you can do,

kode
4 Black bridge entertainment
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by hectorswag(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
artistes management is complicated, but really adventurous if you're learning how to do it from the pros, its all about managing talents and attitudes, i ain't a pro undecided but its really fun and challenging at the same time. truth is if you don't love music and have the flair of being around music then it definitely aint for you!
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2009
Music is all about passion and expression, there is also a little professionalism to it to make you successful, so any artist out there who needs some tips on how to make it big in the industry should holla me so i can also give you tips tips on your artistry and music, +234706284402.
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Music is all about putting smiles on peoples faces.
p.s.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by johnson1st(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2009
hey guyz.
i think i hav a hit track that can be very good for your haers if we can strike a deal then i will call to discuss grin
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by johnson1st(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
never mind i gat your number.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by jm297: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
hello reclabel.am jm297.well i saw ur post and it will be great if we can work togerther, i am a rap artist,av written lot of songs but financing is the prob.with what i have i no i gon b the new naija and africa bomb.scractch me and see the music monster,see wat up.my email-i_mail_u297@yahoo.com.no-08062598812.i got ur no and i gon call ya later,still wanna no ur interest.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by jcbrizzy: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
my name is joshua brown and my nickname is jc brown aka young brizzy. i am a young artiste who doesnt have the money to finance my musical career. i need help please. i have about 20(twenty) songs that i wrote and composed, i am pop and R&B singer. E-Mail is: jt4u.life@yahoo.co.uk and my phone number is 08060106688. Thanks
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by okeey(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2009
good info
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2009
Hey guys, i see Nija has lots of talent. I must also add that you upcoming artists shud not expect much for a start, but you can continue as long as you love doing what you do, yall know what i mean, Passion will get you going on when the going is tough but you will definately have a big break, experience and genuine style really counts to be successful as an artist.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by okeey(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2009
hi,we got a studio already if u don't mind u can work with us in our know studio but u will manage us dere,we are upcoming artist,u can plz us at okeeybaba@yahoo.com or okeeycash@gmail.com.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by folly69(m): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2009
@ poster what exactly do u have to offer an upcoming artist that u know is very good.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2009
I thought frijos is sesi inc doing the artist branding thing. Are you also looking for a manager?
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by PROJECT: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
Album is set.so y nt giv me a run down on ur mamagment strategy.wnt to release d album in ghana first.so wat role can u play
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Illthotz(m): 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2010
I go by d name iLL THOTz,a conc real hard swagga rapper,u could follow me on twitter.com/illthotz,or u go google me out,rite naw we have a job at hand a mixtape that will drop soon,it features Dagrin,M.I,Ruffcoin,L.M.G,So Fly,Punchlinez and more.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Illthotz(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2010
I go by d name iLL THOTz,a conc real hard swagga rapper,u could follow me on twitter.com/illthotz,or u go google me out,rite naw we have a job at hand a mixtape that will drop soon,it features Dagrin,M.I,Ruffcoin,L.M.G,So Fly,Punchlinez and more.
Re: Upcoming Artist Management by Illthotz(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Free Hip-hop And Dance Beats / Great Resources For Songwriters, Producers And Performers / Learning To Play The Keyboard/Piano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.