Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!! (5467 Views)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / Read This Wonderful Testimony I Heard In Church Today / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!! by Anjelus(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2015
This is a powerful testimony of God's faithfulness. Don't give up friends. Please read patiently to the end.
Adapted from the wall of Odunayomi Oke
Now, let me blow your mind a little again today, as a way of showing to you that there's nothing my God cannot do.
Maybe Pastor Toyin Oke who played the role of Ayamatanga (the evil nurse) in one of The Mount Zion's popular movie, is known to many, but not many know she just got married in June this year. At what age? Oh, you have to read on to get that.
According to the story (testimony) shared by Dr Moses Aransiola, January this year, himself and his wife, who is an older sibling of this daughter of Zion, proposed to her to adopt 2 children and move on with her life; since marriage wasn't forthcoming. As he said, that wasn't because they were hopeless nor faithless, but because they have prayed all manner of prayer and waited on God till they didn't know what to do again.He said they were still on that, when suddenly in the month of February, God showed up in His Almightiness.
The beauty of the story was that why they were busy working out modalities on how to get a good orphanage and get the desired children, God in His mercy was also busy arranging how the man He had kept prepared for the sister would locate her.
That was how a super wealthy man who had devoted his life to kingdom service couldn't sleep again in far away Abuja. In the heat of the "pressure", one day he slot in a Mount Zion movie (probably one he had even watched before, and nothing clicked then) and the name came up - gbam -Toyin Oke! Immediately, it became heavily impressed upon his heart that, the sister was the woman God has kept for him.
What else, the search began! To cut the story short, the 54 year old man, a topnotch engineer who owns an estate in Abuja (you know what that means?) and other properties home and abroad, got Divinely connected to our dear 53 year old (virgin) sister. The testimony? They got enviably married in June (about 4 months after) this same year 2015.
The story had it that the shoppings for the colourful wedding was done outside the country. And that the sister was given the treat of her life while in courtship; by travelling to different countries just for the fun of it. All the fun the devil thought he had robbed her of. The glory the wicked tried to stop for probably 28 or 30 years.
Did i hear someone say "Awesome God?" Oh, you can say it again, "AWESOME GOD" indeed! A song i love so much puts it this way -...... THE THINGS THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE, THE THINGS THAT MONEY CANNOT BUY, they are the things that He has done for me oooo, .......what my father cannot do.....what my money cannot buy, HE HAS DONE IT again & again. ........
Indeed, when a thief is caught, he's made to pay back in seven fold all he's stolen.
Beloved, i fear God! He's the one who can do all things- in all things! Not one impossible case with Him. And He knows how to show up when the world would have said it is finished. He said, "Behold, i have inscribed you on the Palms of my hands, & your walls are continually before Me. I tell you friends, this God is SUPER REAL! I mean, more real than we can ever imagine. He brings the lowly from the dunghill, & set them up with Princess. Yea, He sets the solitary in family. He stops the mouth of mockery & makes all devils mad with anger & jealousy! Ha ha ha!!!
If you leave me, i'll go on & on. But, the purpose of my message, is to inspire hope in someone out here. What is that case in your life that has seemingly defied solution, & all you can hear is "Curse God & die, or try other powers.." I say to you, HOLD ON, and you will laugh at last! Only God can do it. So, i encourage you to wait on Him, till your change comes. And i tell you, (if you have no alternative) it will come as a dream of the night; and you also will become as them that dream. Yes, it will come SUDDENLY, and you will be the next to be sought out in Jesus Mighty Name. The remaining months in this year, you will not only pursue & overtake, but without fail, willl recover in multiple folds all the thief had stolen from you.
NOTE IT : God is not a partial Father, what He's done for one, He can yet do for all - who trust in Him.
Dear friends, please help me tell that brother & tthat sister, to cheer up & keep hope alive! As the darkest hour of the night is closer to the dawn of a new day.
Re: Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!! by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Does anyone knw d price of garri?
Re: Wonderful Testimony, 53 Years Old Single Finds Love!!! by ope235: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
GOD BE PRAISED

(1) (Reply)

Forgiveness And Grace, A Video Everybody Must Watch / Theism And The Pettiness Of God / Is Military Killing In War Bible Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.