Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here - Music/Radio (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here (233907 Views)

Great Jazz Guitarists Let's Discuss Here / What Is The Future Of 9ja Music? Lovers Of Good Music Discuss Here / The Worlds Most Well Known Song: Discuss Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Undilutedfact: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2015
Get your mind Blown away, listen to the track #Gangariya via this link:
http://alonetone.com/thrilllz/tracks
or
http://alonetone.com/thrilllz/tracks/thrillz-gangariya-medium-1.mp3
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Akin1212(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mane4Gh:
STAGE NAME WITHELD- Am a Ghanaian upcoming Artiste looking to build that African connection from the ground up.If you out there in naija and you understand how the game works,Maybe we can hop on something together......Get in touch.Text me on whatsapp (+233570482834)..A beg,no ask me which genre I belong to,Cos you will die of hunger doing less than three Genres down here.. SERIOUS UNDERGROUND CATS ONLY
Wassup G
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by markbutcher: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
this song is for them politician spending money on girls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZsKh0faiNE
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by nath001: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
Music: Wede – Ehen #WilkeyPerkins Blog

Claro Records presents its female recording and performing artiste “WEDE”

The Lagos based and UK born Nigerian artiste whose real name is “Antonia Oghenewvede Ziregbe” is a versatile musician that has decided to make music her number one priority, making the world understand why they should dance.

‘Ehen‘​ is​ an Afro track written and composed by Wede

See moe @: http://wilkeyperkins..com/p/news-gen_21.html

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Dotmanzee: 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
coolplss I am singing hip hop rap songs so I will want u to rate it and to get it on whatsapp my number is 08147715004 plss I need u to get it and rate it
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 9:50am On Feb 22, 2015
Dotmanzee:
coolplss I am singing hip hop rap songs so I will want u to rate it and to get it on whatsapp my number is 08147715004 plss I need u to get it and rate it

Visit our site n see how we can help you with promotion
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by donriko123: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bad Belle_born Again. Just like MI ABAGA follow link below and see for yourself:
m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=sluQseUdDbg
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by remmyz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Rujiano(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
My name is Rujiano my friends call me d music box because I do have at least five music composed in a day, yes if u doubt it give me a try. I have a promise to make any music label who sign me proud and they will never regret just give me a try and see d different. reach me with my email amyrujiano@gmail.com or with dis number 07055807102 thanks
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
The name I WON POPULAR is a pidgin word ..meaning i want to get known so while we here with our blog to thrill you and make you get known ....We also feed you With Press Updates,we also offers Online/Media Marketing/Promotion and online promotion of upcoming artists , E blast to different Nigerian Blogs, Entertainment News, Shows. we also have some Site highlights the achievements in Nigeria, Africa And the World at Large. We also do entertainment consultant home and abroad.

we also help you with selling your music and earn from it

see our website visitors per day almost 5000 views

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by markbutcher: 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by stanclef(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
I HAVE NEVER POSTED A SONG HERE BEFORE!!.....

YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD AND LISTEN TO THIS... I STAKE MY REPUTATION ON THIS

KOZYG - END OF THE MATTER

http://notjustok.com/2015/03/02/kozyg-end-of-the-matter/

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by frainc(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please guys show some love by downloading my dance "EREKERE

http://mp3twit.com/uZP
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by jukiid(m): 1:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Are you an artist?
Do you also need fans and want them to download
and listen to your Musics?
then Lucky you
"Therealpromoters" is giving you the opportunity to
make Your Dream come true...
Visit www.therealpromoters.ml For More Details
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by goguy: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Attention all artistes. Do you have a song or album you want the world to listen to? Then House Of ACE is the place for you. House of ACE specializes itself in the online promotional aspect of upcoming urban releases. We are committed and designed for the talented and artistic underdog artist and producers. Giving them a chance to live out their dreams and express themselves in positive and creative Hip-Hop, AfroPop, AfroBeat, Soul and R&B Music. Our marketing campaigns use strategic methods which are set in place to effectively maximize exposure, build brand awareness, as well as creating a grassroots movement.

Promite your music today on www.houseofaceonline.com

Contact House Of ACE today on
Whatsapp: 07062194314
BBM: 5338706A
Email : info@houseofaceonline.com
Twitter: @HouseOfAce
Facebook : www.facebook.com/houseofaceofficial
Soundcloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/houseoface/tracks

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Mariah Carey - OBSESSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXAHHYPT8C0

[size=2pt]"...all up in my George Foreman!" Gahhh, can you say 'apt'??[/size]
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Stanleyafam(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
hello, as an upcoming artiste you need an extra boost for you to be heard far and wide, getting that fame wont be so difficult as long as you have the right attitude and great lyrics, sonpmedia is here to help you achieve that.
all you need do is call our direct office line 08182697587

feel free to see my signature
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Pianistsegz200(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2015
Looking for a good success and prosperity Brothers and Sisters the Original is in christ Jesus. Joshua 1:8,3John2
The counterfeit is d prove of the Original those ones you see out there are counterfeit and they have expiry date but the Original is in Christ Jesus and very wonderful Jesus loves you and he is calling you to come. Psalm55:22, 1 Peter 5:7
Repent and accept him today and his grace is enough to sustain you through your life time.
God bless you as you do so...Shalom
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by siliboy: 5:55am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by shollytuns(m): 6:58am On Mar 06, 2015
The Ogun State Based Sensational Music Maker (MOSCO-JAY) has come again
with a Blockbuster Single "ATIB" Featuring "THA BRAIN" another Super
Lyrics and Beat Killer.
ATIB will in due time become a JAM of all time
It is produced by a Terlented Producer ADEX DA FLEX, and Powered by @ShollyCity
Download and be ready to PRESS your Replay Botton

[[DOWNLOAD]]

http://www.shollycity.net/2014/07/new-music-moscojay-ft-thabrain-atib.html

Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is to all up and coming acts, you can submit your songs for downloads on www.newboysmusic..com.

New Boys Music is a music entertainment blog that helps to expose up and coming artistes and their music to the world at large. At New Boys Music we provide a means for music and videos downloads, provide gist and entertainment updates etc in a fun way.

For Inquires, Music and video Submission. Please contact us via the following mediums;

bbm: 53448C08

Email: aktor365blogs@gmail.com
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Flawlessangel(m): 2:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Hi u all,
there's a group on whatsapp called GREAT MINDS , its a group for talented peeps..... Whether its music, acting, producing , dancing , writing or whatever talent u have, u are welcome 2 join d group.
It would give u a chance to communicate with other talented folks and even get help one way or the other ..like producers looking 4 good artiste too work with, or artiste looking 4 good quality but cheap video shoots.

Its basically a group where we all chat with each other and share experiences on our way to the top as well as render services/help anyway we can using our God given talents.....
There are also other Benefits that comes with this, 4 example, upcoming acts could get leads to shows, aspiring actors and actress wud get leads to auditions, writers get 2 paste links to their works/blogs etc

nuff said.... If u wanna b a part of this....quote me with ur number, and u would b added within 48 hours.
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Flawlessangel:
Hi u all,
there's a group on whatsapp called GREAT MINDS , its a group for talented peeps..... Whether its music, acting, producing , dancing , writing or whatever talent u have, u are welcome 2 join d group.
It would give u a chance to communicate with other talented folks and even get help one way or the other ..like producers looking 4 good artiste too work with, or artiste looking 4 good quality but cheap video shoots.

Its basically a group where we all chat with each other and share experiences on our way to the top as well as render services/help anyway we can using our God given talents.....
There are also other Benefits that comes with this, 4 example, upcoming acts could get leads to shows, aspiring actors and actress wud get leads to auditions, writers get 2 paste links to their works/blogs etc

nuff said.... If u wanna b a part of this....quote me with ur number, and u would b added within 48 hours.
08136551322 Asap
Re: Upcoming Artistes. . . .discuss Here by heartbeatboy: 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (97) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest 9ja Musician. / What Are You Listening To Right Now? / Download All Flavour's New Album Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.