Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25261 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Good morning ladies and gents.
This thread is in line with the slogan of our formidable citadel of learning-naturally ahead of you.

This is the first of its kind on nairaland. It is the first time current students and alumni of a great institution like ours will be coming together to rob minds, share experiences and discuss the way forward for individual and collective progress.

Hence, I am using this medium to invite erudite, perspicacious and sagacious persons that attended or attending ABU to come and give shape to this thread.

Our discussion here will be centered on key issues like;

Introduction of members.
The state of our institution.
Your experience in the labour market (strictly for alumni).
Scholarship offers available for undergraduates and post graduates.
And other positive contribution suggested by YOU.

Barackodam, tonywirelex, heemah,tiffanyj, hadizadeezy, catalyst4real, tundex and others numerous to mention are officially invited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by phaulzoe(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
are you an abusite? If yes, signify properly. If no! Please don't troll on our thread.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Catalyst4real: 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Drives in with my 2015 BMW M235i cool
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Why didn't i get an invite!

Mrklock
Simkreative

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Mubarak1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Awaiting next year for testimonies... Congrats dudes wish you guys all the best

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Drives in with my 2015 BMW M235i cool
you are welcome. Please park your car in front of sassakawa hostel because faculty of medicine is congested.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Can anyone tell us the situation on ground concerning returning student's registration and commencement of lecture?

Barackodam should report live from campus.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:
Why didn't i get an invite!

Mrklock
Simkreative
We are indeed sorry for not mentioning you officially. We hope you will find a place in your heart to pardon us.

We believe that your invaluable contribution will help this thread to achieve its mandate.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
We are indeed sorry for not mentioning you officially. We hope you will find a place in your heart to pardon us.

We believe that your invaluable contribution will help this thread to achieve its mandate.

Lol. Okay.. You and this ur grammar sha!

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
Cc

Slowsteper
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
We need to carbon copy more people ooooo. Keep the cc coming.

Nice website Simkreative, we can move our website to an independent domain in future.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Walks in with my leg.

Here's barackodam representing u13 engine bois

He he was actually the first person to comment oh with that Paul account so, catalyst4real park well 🅿
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Errm, Abuklaw, information on campus, surely Na Jambitos full school, followed by Final year students, some returning students are in school too, but few.

Every where is Registration Registration Registration.

Oh and less I forget, new students can't reserve room yet.

And Jambitos are trying to familiarize themselves with the school.

You can identify them with green files grin
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
barackodam:
Errm, Abuklaw, information on campus, surely Na Jambitos full school, followed by Final year students, some returning students are in school too, but few.

bravo! You aptly and succinctly reported the situation. One would have mistaken you for a masscom student.

Is there any hope that the academic calender will remain unchange?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
barackodam:

Lol, just go to sculpture garden.. You'll see them posing wit sculptures taking pictures...

By dia green file you'll know them!Lol

I rep U14 architecture !
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
bravo! You aptly and succinctly reported the situation. One would have mistaken you for a masscom student.

Chai, guy, na Naija we dey ohh, even 4 yankee dey don't use dis kind of grammar sef.

I wonder why u're not studying english bt maths instead.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:

Lol, just go to sculpture garden.. You'll see them posing wit sculptures taking pictures...

I rep U14 architecture !
don't mind the freshers. They will soon forget that sculpture garden exist when the drilling commence.

We wish they will come in here to ask pertinent questions concerning registration, so that they won't labour unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:

Chai, guy, na Naija we dey ohh, even 4 yankee dey don't use dis kind of grammar sef.

I wonder why u're not studying english bt maths instead.
abeg free me jor. Wetin I come sabi for english wey I dey blow grammar.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
don't mind the freshers. They will soon forget that sculpture garden exist when the drilling commence.

We wish they will come in here to ask pertinent questions concerning registration, so that they won't labour unnecessarily.

Exactly, so dey won't make d same mistake those b4 them made!

I think u should Post a Link to this page in all the ABU aspirant thread to create more awareness
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
We need to carbon copy more people ooooo. Keep the cc coming.

Nice website Simkreative, we can move our website to an independent domain in future.
Yea, by the grace of God
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:

Lol am flattered
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:

I rep U14 architecture !

Yeah, I passed there today and saw it
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:

Lol, obviously no, it ain't gon change
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Kunlexic(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:

hey bro! U have finished from Edepoly?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by barackodam: 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
cc

lateef9961
musty001
drzizu
shimasparkle
almuhsin
funkies06
teeyford

my fellow u13.....

obeenah40 or abuklaw or simkreative, tag u14....
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
obeenah40:

Exactly, so dey won't make d same mistake those b4 them made!

I think u should Post a Link to this page in all the ABU aspirant thread to create more awareness
I will do that asap! But you can also help out with that little task as the chairmanzee of this thread.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kunlexic:
hey bro! U have finished from Edepoly?
Yes my brother. I ran the two simultaneously for a like 8 months though. But I will be at ede tomorrow if there is any enquiry you want to make.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Kunlexic(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Abuklaw:
Yes my brother. I ran the two simultaneously for a like 8 months though. But I will be at ede tomorrow if there is any enquiry you want to make.
oh! No I dnt av any biz with Ede.
I was asking coz I knew u from the 2013 admission thread...thanks
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by hadizadeezy(f): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2015
Hey guys! I'm in Zaria, Kongo precisely, av not eaten chicken since I came and you guys are here making mouth abi?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by obeenah40(m): 6:23am On Nov 06, 2015
hadizadeezy:
Hey guys! I'm in Zaria, Kongo precisely, av not eaten chicken since I came and you guys are here making mouth abi?

Lol. They sell chicken @ "ify groove" in social centre. Goan buy na
obeenah40:
U14
Tonywirelex/ toniwirelex
Mrklock
Mynabeau
Xeenation
Itzojosky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Poor State Of Obizi Community Secondary School In Ezinihite LGA, Imo State / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow / Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.