Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. (25197 Views)

The Life Of An Abusite / How To Know A Fake Abusite. / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oklander:
Wow, great job you did here brother. Pls, I need information on the date and processes involved in the admission of those who wrote the last Jamb, we are yet to hear anything from ABU since the announcement of putme cancellation. Any info would help, thanks in anticipation...
The school is working on admission modalities since the scrapping of post utme. I will post any update here as soon as it prompts up.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abuklaw:
The school is working on admission modalities since the scrapping of post utme. I will post any update here as soon as it prompts up.
Alright, thanks!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tayebest(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi should come and stick this thread in the chat room! There are many people finding assistance on gaining admission in ABU!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Dagenius95: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Obeenah alway rep Archi
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
tayebest:
Fynestboi should come and stick this thread in the chat room! There are many people finding assistance on gaining admission in ABU!
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't even know the chat room is functioning till you mentioned it. Fynestboi! Don't sideline us, stick our thread to the chat room!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Fynestboi: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Abuklaw:
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't even know the chat room is functioning till you mentioned it. Fynestboi! Don't sideline us, stick our thread to the chat room!

Ok sir.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Fynestboi:

Ok sir.
Thanks for the prompt response sire.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tayebest(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Fynestboi:

Ok sir.

Thanks sir,
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 9:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Abuklaw:
Thanks for the prompt response sire.
Bro, anything from ABU yet, about screening dates and others?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2016
Oklander:
Bro, anything from ABU yet, about screening dates and others?
No bulletin is released concerning the pre-admission screening but since the wave of pre-admission screening is getting stronger. I believe something will pop up from ABU concerning it.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
Abuklaw:
No bulletin is released concerning the pre-admission screening but since the wave of pre-admission screening is getting stronger. I believe something will pop up from ABU concerning it.
Thank you, please whenever there's anything!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
Morning Abuklaw, please any latest on ABU screening?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Oklander:
Morning Abuklaw, please any latest on ABU screening?
As at this morning, none but information reaching me suggest the sales of pre-admission screening form will commence on Monday. I will let you know when it is out on sales.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Abuklaw:
As at this morning, none but information reaching me suggest the sales of pre-admission screening form will commence on Monday. I will let you know when it is out on sales.
Thanks & in anticipation. Am grateful.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oklander:
Thanks & in anticipation. Am grateful.
The form is available now but portal is still under construction.

See the below attachment.

Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Oklander: 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abuklaw:

Thanks bro!
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by tens4real(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Abuklaw:

but is kudila still the current registrar?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
[quote author=tens4real post=48963800]but is kudila still the current registrar?[/quote Yes! He is still the academic Secretary. ]
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Dennee(f): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone. I'm an aspirant. Does anyone here have an idea of when the admission list would be out? Plus, what documents will i need for registration? Anticipating your replies
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Heared there is a proposed convocation for the recent graduates. How true is that please?
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by RentALodge: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2016
If you are an ABUSITE and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by FoolishBoy419: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
hadizadeezy:
Hey guys! I'm in Zaria, Kongo precisely, av not eaten chicken since I came and you guys are here making mouth abi?

hi, please what's the condition of Kongo campus? I'm on my way to to ABU Insha Allah
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by stevemarkdangot(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I am a Direct entry aspirant... ND Accountancy (Distinction), wanna ask if ABU do admit direct entry student into Accounting dept.
Your response is highly anticipated.
Cc Abuklaw
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2017
stevemarkdangot:
Hi everyone, I am a Direct entry aspirant... ND Accountancy (Distinction), wanna ask if ABU do admit direct entry student into Accounting dept.
Your response is highly anticipated.
Cc Abuklaw
Hi Steve, it is almost impossible to gain admission into ABU accounting through direct entry. The reason being that ABU runs a diploma in accounting and the same time the chief architect of IJMB. Therefore, those candidates that apply through either of the two are the ones considered for admission into 200 level.

Why I used "almost" is because there is no general truth, there might be exceptions which I am not aware of. However, as much as know, there is zero chance for whoever wants to apply outside the above options (ABU diploma and IJMB)

GOOD MORNING.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

hi, please what's the condition of Kongo campus? I'm on my way to to ABU Insha Allah
Bro, please embark on your journey, there is no situation report outside being positive. Fi amanillah as you journey down here.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by FoolishBoy419: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Abuklaw:
Bro, please embark on your journey, there is no situation report outside being positive. Fi amanillah as you journey down here.

OK, thank you very much. but is the samaru campus close to Kongo? cos I really prefer the environment of the main campus
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by stevemarkdangot(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abuklaw:
Hi Steve, it is almost impossible to gain admission into ABU accounting through direct entry. The reason being that ABU runs a diploma in accounting and the same time the chief architect of IJMB. Therefore, those candidates that apply through either of the two are the ones considered for admission into 200 level.

Why I used "almost" is because there is no general truth, there might be exceptions which I am not aware of. However, as much as know, there is zero chance for whoever wants to apply outside the above options (ABU diploma and IJMB)

GOOD MORNING.
Brotherly thank you very much. Ramadan Kareem
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

Same to you bro.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Abuklaw(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

OK, thank you very much. but is the samaru campus close to Kongo? cos I really prefer the environment of the main campus
Not really close but there are shuttle buses that ply the two campuses for just #50.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by Aliyu333: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
stevemarkdangot:

I am a graduate of Accounting ABU zaria. Actually you have a chance even though its competitive. I have couple of friends who came through D.E from other mediums and schools rather than ABU accounting diploma or IJMB. But like I said its competitive.
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by erenax: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Space booked
Re: Are You An ABUSITE? Welcome To Our Crib. by omeiza49ja: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=Abuklaw post=48965530][/quote]pls is there hospitality and tourism mnagement department in ABU

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer / "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister / For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.