Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Trade & Import Finance - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Trade & Import Finance (2424 Views)

We Finance Lpo, Export, Project, Oil And Gas, Agro Allied, Contract / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / The Best Place To Shop And Import Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
For major importers, we are able to arrange and provide Trade Financing for importation of goods into Nigeria without any upfront payments.

KEY POINTS.
1. A Guarantee of (deferred) payment will be required - from the Importer's Bank.
2. Finance costs 5.25% per 90 days
3. Facility Fees 8%

We can accept financing of goods and all Importation and Transportation Costs. Our Financier will make Payment at Sight to Your Supplier and accept a form of Deferred Payment from your bank in Nigeria. No limit to Transaction size.

Payment period for Soft Commodities e.g [Rice, Sugar etc] can be up to 18 months, and for any machinery etc. can be up to 5 years, in semi-annual installments. Grace period (beginning of payment) can be up to 12 months after delivery date (date of Bill of Lading)

In all cases, prior to issuing a binding offer, We will ask that you instruct your bank to issue a Free format Bank SWIFT Message stating their Notice of readiness to issue Deferred Payment guarantee for required purchasing per your proforma invoice.

Minimum: FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD (US$500,000)

*Note: For Nigerian Clients.

For Nigerian purchasers the Transaction can be denominated in Naira and payment can be 90 days after the vessel enters into the Port of Apapa and the cargo has been inspected. The Importer's Bank shall issue a Payment Guarantee in Naira after cargo has arrived and will be ready for discharge. Price can also include 30 days storage Fee in the Port of Apapa.

The Importer’s Payment Guarantee can be issued after receipt of written Swift call from Financier's Bank in Lagos - UBA. In any case, Buyer's Bank must in advance just send a Swift Message that they will do this on first call from the UBA after Cargo enters in Apapa Port. They can inspect cargo in the Port before they issue payment Guarantee in Naira (90 days payment).

Preferred Banks: First City Monument Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Diamond Bank, Zenith Bank, Stambic Bank.

Serious interest only. Leave a note with your email contact.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by emmbet: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can you also finance machinery import into Ghana?
The Chinese supplier needs irrevocable LC and will ship the machines in 80-90 days after the LC.
The LC validity should be 120 days.
If can do,pls contact nanichient@gmail.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by DrFemaj: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2015
@indiana Jones! plz I need your mobile contact. very urgent. warm regards!
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
emmbet:
Can you also finance machinery import into Ghana?
The Chinese supplier needs irrevocable LC and will ship the machines in 80-90 days after the LC.
The LC validity should be 120 days.
If can do,pls contact nanichient@gmail.com

Email response sent.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2015
DrFemaj:
@indiana Jones! plz I need your mobile contact. very urgent. warm regards!

Kindly leave an email contact address here or use the Nairaland message system. I will respond to you immediately. Best regards.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by DrFemaj: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
@indianajones, my email: primesuccessconsult@gmail.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
DrFemaj:
@indianajones, my email: primesuccessconsult@gmail.com

Email sent across to you a while ago. I hope you received it.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by Oteleye(f): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2015
Interested, pls
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Oteleye:
Interested, pls send me details talktovosa@yahoo.co.uk

Done.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by BlackSwede(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
Indianajones
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
BlackSwede:
indianajones

Kindly send mail to pp6734pp@gmail.com

Thanks.

Thank you for your interest. I have sent you email.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by indianajones(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2015
Import finance on very good terms for major importers. Payment in Local currency.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by hilmosglobalres: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2015
I am interested, please contact me through my e mail amos_account@yahoo.com or 08034747262
Re: Trade & Import Finance by hilmosglobalres: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
i am interested. e mail address: amos_account@yahoo.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by EzzyIzzy: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello @ Indiana Jones, I am interested. My email is chizen2002@yahoo.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by ymomoh: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
ustazking@gmail.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by deyo1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Interested, please send me an email- keawalt@Yahoo.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by goodgate: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
What about the equity contribution?
Re: Trade & Import Finance by tubolancer(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good day Jones, I am interested my email is bobisco22@yahoo.com.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by crestrader(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
We are interested please call 08022978229 or 08098026919 or email crestrader@gmail.com or crestrader@yahoo.com.
Re: Trade & Import Finance by minaten: 11:33am On Jan 21, 2017
indianajones ,We are interntional traders and we are interested in your services, please contact us on tenediah@gmail.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by HopeDemocr: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Indianajones. We are a very well established player in the Automotive industry and are interested in your services, please contact me on belmarvel@gmail.com
Re: Trade & Import Finance by obongitiad(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
indianajones:

For major importers, we are able to arrange and provide Trade Financing for importation of goods into Nigeria without any upfront payments.

KEY POINTS.
1. A Guarantee of (deferred) payment will be required - from the Importer's Bank.
3. Facility Fees 8%

We can accept financing of goods and all Importation and Transportation Costs. Our Financier will make Payment at Sight to Your Supplier and accept a form of Deferred Payment from your bank in Nigeria. No limit to Transaction size.

Payment period for Soft Commodities e.g [Rice, Sugar etc] can be up to 18 months, and for any machinery etc. can be up to 5 years, in semi-annual installments. Grace period (beginning of payment) can be up to 12 months after delivery date (date of Bill of Lading)

In all cases, prior to issuing a binding offer, We will ask that you instruct your bank to issue a Free format Bank SWIFT Message stating their Notice of readiness to issue Deferred Payment guarantee for required purchasing per your proforma invoice.

For Nigerian purchasers the Transaction can be denominated in Naira and payment can be 90 days after the vessel enters into the Port of Apapa and the cargo has been inspected. The Importer's Bank shall issue a Payment Guarantee in Naira after cargo has arrived and will be ready for discharge. Price can also include 30 days storage Fee in the Port of Apapa.

The Importer’s Payment Guarantee can be issued after receipt of written Swift call from Financier's Bank in Lagos - UBA. In any case, Buyer's Bank must in advance just send a Swift Message that they will do this on first call from the UBA after Cargo enters in Apapa Port. They can inspect cargo in the Port before they issue payment Guarantee in Naira (90 days payment).

Preferred Banks: First City Monument Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Diamond Bank, Zenith Bank, Stambic Bank.

Do you still do this business?
Re: Trade & Import Finance by GadgetLot: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
hello@gadgetlotcom

indianajones:

KEY POINTS.
3. Facility Fees 8%

(1) (Reply)

Attention Interior Designers/hoteliers - Egyptian Crystal Chandeliers Available / Professional Cleaning/Fumigation Services. / How To Start And Maintain Laundry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.