Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? (6222 Views)

Nigerian Immigration Service Deports Dan Foster, Top Radio Presenter / Dan Foster Now The Highest Paid OAP / After Olisa, Dan Foster Leaves 96.9 Cool Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Ladwilliam(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2006
Just heard this evening that the world famous Dan Foster is leaving Cool FM. Said he has decided to return to take an "extended" break. I hope it aint true, because Cool FM will be damned if he steps.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by segedoo(m): 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2006
ODABO!!
ma guy nobody's indispensable
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by creams(f): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2006
I don't think so oooooo!!!!!!!!! coz if they allow him to leave hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
let me save de best for the last.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by TEEZERO(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2006
Before him, there was one oyibo man; I can't even remember his name now. When he left, they said Cool FM will die. Yet it hasn't. If he leaves, there will be others. Our people say when one door closes, another opens.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by gidig(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2006
The name of the former guy is Mark Sylva and yes,when he left too, people where wondering if Cool fm will survive.Is Dan foster levaing Cool fm and returning to the USA or doing something else around.who knows?
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by daviespan(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2006
scary cry
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by ololobi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2006
you guys no what? am at he's crib right now in v.i, and he say's he's just hearing this for the first time, so, [i]where on earth did that rumour come from?
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by OldGlory1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2006
Can someone tell me who Dan Foster is.Is he a white guy? That is a typical WB name. What does he do for CoolFM?
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by yemmydavid(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2006
am in d coolfm plaza rite now and i have not heard anything of such
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Chinie(f): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2006
if it's true then i'm really sad.he's a great guy
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by OldGlory1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2006
Who is he ?
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by omogenikky(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2006
Old Shame

Dan Foster is a very very funny American guy who presents the morning jam on Cool fm
http://www.coolfm.us/presenters/dan.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0108/25/i_if.00.html for a short interview on CNN's inside Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5340.0.html
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by chumas(m): 4:48am On Oct 14, 2006
He is pretty good. I have heard him on the radio the few times I visited our wonderful country. However, there are so many talents out there. If he leaves, someone else will take over and you will probably forget Dan Foster ever existed. That is the way of life.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by marcusjay(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2006
ladwilliams, where did u get ur news and how true is that?
stop spreading rumours. learn to ascertain facts b4 talking.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by STEEVE: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2006
if Cool FM gets bleeped up coz Dan Foster is leaving,then that definitely means they have nothing but Dan Foster to offer.See as all of u are worried and shouting that one presenter wants to leave!This confirms the saying which goes-"take dan foster out of cool fm and all u have is nothing!" Shame!
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by ChuksNewma: 7:46pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hey Guys,
Dan is the best thing that has ever happened to the Nigeria entertainment industry for the past 4 or more years.
When i left Lagos for Port Harcourt, after couple of days i knew i was not complete as it got so obvious that i was missing Dan a great deal. and u know wut i really do miss about him is his Candy Phone, Men that guys is it , i mean he's da BoMb!!
Danny Should you leave Cool FM lagos come to Cool FM Port Harcourt though its not complete you can make a diference with Treasure FM.
Men as far as radiocasting is concerned you are my role model. ayinyariya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by hayprof(m): 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2006
Nigerians nd Rumours, shocked

Well my Opinion: I will miss his Candid Phone too cheesy, The Guy is a Gee!
But u know when he leaves u will av to get used to another Presenters Flavour too wink
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by dennylove(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2006
pls DAN,don't leave. your still need you.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by jaybaby(f): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2006
Well If DAN leaves i ll miss him but i called my frnd that wrks in COOL FM ---he said it';s a RUMOR---- So POSTER WHERE DID U GET UR SOURCE 4M?
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Seun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2006
When I ask people to back up their claims, people say I'm authoritative. So this is a rumor too? angry
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2006
my sentiments exactly

all this talk and opinions when its probably not true
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by domwas2(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2006
oh Dan Foster,common the man is my hero, i looks after him to be a presenter from my secondary school days,mmh that voice that is like giving u a future in the morning till dawn - oh guys i ma miss that guy.
if his leaving is true! then he most got a plan ahead----

Dan Fos i'm missing u in abuja now common.because i never change that dial in lagos.
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Pamperme: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2006
Am a very crazy fan of Dan foster, if he leaves there are still some guys like freeze, crazy gbemi, ebele and the rest in cool fm dat will spice up my day, afterall sometimes last year he went to cool fm Abuja and we the fans in lagos miss him like crazy but we still listen to cool fm. I hope he doesn't leave sha. smiley
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by pierreech(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2006
well i think evrybody deserves to go with their heart! if indeed he wants to leave cool fm he must have some reason to and there'll always be someone to replace him maybe not be like him but cool fm'll always b cool with or without him.
that dude mark sulveir is now in abuja and men does he suck!!! don't like hin one bit. i'm cool wit dan though from my lagos days and i think our cool niaja air personalities r ok!!
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by toyboy1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2006
B4 dan foster there was cool FM, so why should the exit of Dan be the end of cool fm
In a more serious terms, institution are built on solid foundations such that the existence of such is guarenteed even with the demise or exist of the founder talk less an employee.

Cool FM might even come out stronger, bigger and better for it. No beefs for Dan Foster anyway, For he's always ben my big dog grin grin
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by ohilebo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2006
hey guys don't be scared, i can do his job cool
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by sugarbabe(f): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2006
if dan leaves, i,ll be one of the most happiest people. the fact that he,s popular is beginnin to get into his head. most times he tends to be rude and insultive on radio. if its one of our ninja guys everybody will attack d person but since dan is from america, we tend to laugh over it. abeg make e waka. if he goes definitely someone better will come
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by hammah(m): 3:34am On Oct 17, 2006
bye ma guy cry cry cry cry
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by diyobdw(f): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2006
the Big dog kind of spice the station and then the style of broadcasting in 9ja for shizzy.
such is life his leaving willl be felt but not quams to cool FM

But 9ja people need to stop worship'd outsider more than thier own! angry
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by waleleader(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2006
i definetely agree that Dan Foster is the Don, but Cool FM will be fine if he leaves,. Hes been there for over five years, if he needs to move on and do something better, then he should. Nigeria is blessed with fine radios presenters

a few guys can do his job-

Freeze----i call him white naija bwoy

Tope Brown- Nigeria's brown sugar

Dare Art Alade

Olisa

Wale- da Wizzo

Sophie- da sophisticated one

i believe Dan Foster will be properly replaced------ IF HE LEAVES THAT IS
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by jaida: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2006
the mark silva is working at cool FM Abuja. y did he leave back then if he was going to come back. n by the way, the guy is dry n not really jovial
Re: Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM? by Jiblo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2006
Who is Dan Foster?! Why is everyone on and on about Dan Foster, He's just a regular guy with a regular job!!! Its just his way of stirring up controversy so he can get more attention, the typical american way!!! Today he's leaving, tomorrow he isn't, today he's gettin married to a socialite's daughter, tomorrow he isn't, but i have to admit, he does have a huge sense of humor! But then, don't we all?! We just have to look deep within and find what makes us unique in our own special kinda way! So everyone, LET HIM GO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shether – Remy Ma (nicki Minaj Diss) Mp3 Download / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict / Download Gangnam Style By Terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.