Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) (31389 Views)

I Am Now In Bourdillon Street, Dino Melaye Challenges Tinubu(Photos) / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Tambuwal Meets With Nigerian Pupils In Dubai. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Pictured -the All Progressives Congress APC national leader Bola Tinubu and governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto during a meeting today... They were also pictured with APC chieftain Pa Bisi Akande........

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/11/photos-governor-aminu-tambuwal-of.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tambuwal the Traitor

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
See them

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by omowolewa: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
They all wearing white, I pray their mind is plain towards each other.

Believe its still about Saraki.

13 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Politicians doing their thing as usual. People will just make noise about betrayals and take different sides in online arguments. Doesn't stop these politicians from meeting and working together over matters of mutual interest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by olu1759(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nigeria my country,where evry meeting has a hidding agenda..we are waiting.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by sandraokosun1: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jagaban of africa on white regalia. Biafrags say he is sidelined, but u see the so called populus northerners running to him to learn chess. Pdp that say he is sidelined cannot help but stir instigations to ensure he part away his structures frm buhari, and join them. They realise his worth. I guess been sidelined to them is for a non elected politician and a non party official exco to be sitting in official offices. He doesnt do these but have the biggest single voice in apc and the running of nigeria, the same nigeria that encompases the biafrags and every state including pdp

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
These two Old Men have been relegated by another old man from the North grin grin grin....

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by ziccoit: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
Brb

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
u no know tinubu
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by viviangist2: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by HzRF(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Jagaban of africa on white regalia. Biafrags say he is sidelined, but u see the so called populus northerners running to him to learn chess. Pdp that say he is sidelined cannot help but stir instigations to ensure he part away his structures frm buhari, and join them. They realise his worth. I guess been sidelined to them is for a non elected politician and a non party official exco to be sitting in official offices. He doesnt do these but have the biggest single voice in apc and the running of nigeria, the same nigeria that encompases the biafrags and every state including pdp

Lol see wailing

12 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by fagbalex(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jagaban, I sight you sir! Oko iya gbogbo won.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Tunami(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
sandraokosun1:
guy behave matured sometimes, abi tinubu na your papa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by damton(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
The Jagaban of borgu.
The husband of Remi Tinubu
The slayer of PDP.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by hazyfm1: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice Attires

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by TreasuredGlory: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Rawani: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
The crew of Air Change.

What the APC and progressive politics has brought together, a million FFK's and their ethno-religious propaganda cannot put asunder.

8 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Bigdreams(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Seen... cool cool cool

Have you read Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business?

Click https://www.nairaland.com/2647784/business-sense-bulk-sms-business to read now.
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
ok
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by tobtap: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by edo3(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
K
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by olaezebala: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Photo party

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by onotiemoria(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
correct
Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by eleko1: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
TINUBU the man WeY dey make wailers rolled uncontrollable on the floor.we hail u Asiwaju OkO jona

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by kindnyce(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
I PRAY TOP ON THIER AGENDA IS HOW TO FINISH AND LIQUIDATE SARAKI FINALLY.....

1 Like

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Jagaban Global!

The man that single-highhandedly buried Africa's largest gang of thieves.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Tambuwal Meets With Bola Tinubu (Photos) by simplynola(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
The first picture was like.... Tambuwal give me your number again, i deleted it after you fumbled. Ok Sir.... 080.....

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Buhari’s Economic Policies “opaque, Archaic” – Oby Ezekwesili / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.