Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Want. - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / I Want. (2266 Views)

Spoken Words / Stand Firm (spoken Word) / The Joy Of Being Black. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want. by joseph1832(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
I want many things. The things I want might sting, sting those who sling, shots at me because I refuse to dig, the slings that the bigwigs dig.

For instance

I want ma kids to see the seeds of ma fruits which spread like roots and shoots above the sky, which rise like tides and quench the stench of oppression and suppression.

I want the government to stop telling me nonsense which doesn't make sense which brings resistance because the distance between the rich and the poor is so big it might cause desistance.

I want Nigerians to see reasons that our leaders failures oozes like miasma because they lack charisma which causes trauma that leads to stigma which might prove to be our anathema.

I want christians and moslems to know that they are no different from drug addicts because they are not accustom to the symptoms of addiction because they bear the symptoms of addiction which contradict their diction and places them in a fiction for they know not they are drug addicts.

Now I want to have sex, yes I want to have sex without being told that the sex I have will vex those who are perplex about my complex to do that which doesn't reflect their vortex of context which vex them outta context and make them call me sinner!.

Now I want to smoke weed, oh yea I want to smoke weed without the people placing ban on the seed that makes my creed produce deeds that causes ideas to fly with greed and bleed the heed that in breed meed thus making the people applaud ma deed.

Now I want many things. The things I want might sting, Sting those who sling, shots at me because I refuse to dig, the slings that the bigwigs dig.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want. by timpaker(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice pun. You're very gifted chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want. by E383: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
Beautiful piece. A true reflection of the needs of man.

I am not so strong in the use of pun, but I'm learning.
Re: I Want. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:

I want ma kids to see the seeds of ma fruits which spread like roots and shoots above the sky, which rise like tides and quench the stench of oppression and suppression.

Your seeds? Eddie murphy is expecting his 9th child from his current girlfriend cheesy
Re: I Want. by noble4d(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
I want many things. The things I want might sting, sting those who sling, shots at me because I refuse to dig, the slings that the bigwigs dig.

For instance

I want the government to stop telling me nonsense which doesn't make sense which brings resistance because the distance between the rich and the poor is so big it might cause desistance.

I want Nigerians to see reasons that our leaders failures oozes like miasma because they lack charisma which causes trauma that leads to stigma which might prove to be our anathema.

I want christians and moslems to know that they are no different from drug addicts because they are not accustom to the symptoms of addiction because they bear the symptoms of addiction which contradict their diction and places them in a fiction for they know not they are drug addicts.

Now I want to have sex, yes I want to have sex without being told that the sex I have will vex those who are perplex about my complex to do that which doesn't reflect their vortex of context which vex them outta context and make them call me sinner!.

Now I want to smoke weed, oh yea I want to smoke weed without the people placing ban on the seed that makes my creed produce deeds that causes ideas to fly with greed and bleed the heed that in breed meed thus making the people applaud ma deed.

Now I want many things. The things I want might sting, Sting those who sling, shots at me because I refuse to dig, the slings that the bigwigs dig.

Thumbs up Bro

1 Like

Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
[quote author=joseph1832 post=39711204]
Now I want to have sex, yes I want to have sex without being told that the sex I have will vex those who are perplex about my complex to do that which doesn't reflect their vortex of context which vex them outta context and make them call me sinner!.[/]Wow this is sooo cool cool
I like I like kiss
Re: I Want. by JigsawKillah(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
My fav are the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs from the bottom

Thumbs Up. . . Mr 1832
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
JigsawKillah:
My fav are the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs from the bottom

Thumbs Up. . . Mr 1832
Thanks jigs!.

Laveda, we share the same thoughts. wink grin

noble4d:

Thumbs up Bro
Thanks brother. You've been scarce here, I trust all is good?

E383:
Beautiful piece. A true reflection of the needs of man.

I am not so strong in the use of pun, but I'm learning.
muchas gratias

timpaker:
Nice pun. You're very gifted chairman
Thanks men. I appreciate your insight
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:

Laveda, we share the same thoughts. wink grin

Yeah. . When it comes to this grin
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah. . When it comes to this grin
True that! I believe that's because 'this' is awesome and it sure is a helluva fun. grin
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
True that! I believe that's because 'this' is awesome and it sure is a helluva fun. grin
Sure! grin
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Sure! grin
wink may be I might be indulged to dedicate an ero.tic. poem to your moniker, hope you wouldn't mind the attention? grin
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
wink may be I might be indulged to dedicate an ero.tic. poem to your moniker, hope you wouldn't mind the attention? grin
Not too ero.tic lipsrsealed I might not reply tongue tongue
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Not too ero.tic lipsrsealed I might not reply tongue tongue
Replying isn't necessary. You prefer it to be raw? Like hard core?
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Replying isn't necessary. You prefer it to be raw? Like hard core?
Yeah. Anticipating tongue tongue
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Yeah. Anticipating tongue tongue
Marvelous. A woman after my loins, sorry thoughts. grin. By the way, your former profile picture was off tha shizznezz!!! wink grin
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
Marvelous. A woman after my loins, sorry thoughts. grin. By the way, your former profile picture was off tha shizznezz!!! wink grin
Another crazy dude I have here grin
My former profile pic? tongue it was dope nd hawt nau cheesy someone even created a thread cause of that lol
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Another crazy dude I have here grin
My former profile pic? tongue it was dope nd hawt nau cheesy someone even created a thread cause of that lol
LOL. I'm just a brother next door. Nothing 'crazy' about me. Though thanks for the compliment. Its appreciated.

I'm not surprised someone did that, I bet the thread was opened in the Romance section? It isn't the first time I've experienced such.

Anyway, I'm done with your ero'tic poem. grin
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. I'm just a brother next door. Nothing 'crazy' about me. Though thanks for the compliment. Its appreciated.

I'm not surprised someone did that, I bet the thread was opened in the Romance section? It isn't the first time I've experienced such.

Anyway, I'm done with your ero'tic poem. grin
Nothing crazy? Lol that's a lie tongue tongue

Yeah, romance section undecided
shocked shocked. shocked

I want to read now embarassed embarassed
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Nothing crazy? Lol that's a lie tongue tongue

Yeah, romance section undecided
shocked shocked. shocked

I want to read now embarassed embarassed
Really? Perhaps you can indulge me as to how crazy I am? LOL.

LOL. Patience dear. I'll add it to my anthology of ero'tic poem. Its an acrostic poem.
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 11:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
joseph1832:

LOL. Patience dear. I'll add it to my anthology of ero'tic poem. Its an acrostic poem.
Few moments we've talked here, my instinct tells me you are tongue tongue

Alright waiting
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
Laveda:
Few moments we've talked here, my instinct tells me you are tongue tongue

Alright waiting
LOL. Then lemme pique your instincts so you can confirm if I am, after all, "seeing is believing" gringringrin
Re: I Want. by Truckpusher(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:

Olodo trying to sound romantic and intelligent.
Hior hior hior hior hior .......... grin
Laveda no gree o, you dun see that guy face ? Him be like wetin dem carry serve juju. grin

Joe , come and chop me......I go burn ya cable taya till you beg for your fucck up. smiley
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 12:11am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo trying to sound romantic and intelligent.
Hior hior hior hior hior .......... grin
Laveda no gree o, you dun see that guy face ? Him be like wetin dem carry serve juju. grin

Joe , come and chop me......I go burn ya cable taya till you beg for your fucck up. smiley
Who carry Mr. Truckie come here lipsrsealed
Evening. . grin
Re: I Want. by Truckpusher(m): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
Who carry Mr. Truckie come here lipsrsealed
Evening. . grin
Na that boy wey dey toast you me trace come. grin
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 12:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na that boy wey dey toast you me trace come. grin
No be toasting nau embarassed
Ona get beef? Lol
Re: I Want. by Truckpusher(m): 12:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Laveda:
No be toasting nau embarassed
Ona get beef? Lol
That guy dun Fucck up well well, I just dey remind am say Na so.
Re: I Want. by Laveda(f): 12:21am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
That guy dun Fucck up well well, I just dey remind am say Na so.
k Pardon him Mr. Truckie smiley

you nah my oga tongue tongue smiley
Re: I Want. by Hannysmilez(f): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Nice piece. I became overwhelmed at a point though.
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Nice piece. I became overwhelmed at a point though.
Thanks. I'm glad you appreciate it. What overwhelmed you? I'm curious?
Re: I Want. by Hannysmilez(f): 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Thanks. I'm glad you appreciate it. What overwhelmed you? I'm curious?
You're still curious? After what it did to the cat? shocked
Re: I Want. by joseph1832(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hannysmilez:
You're still curious? After what it did to the cat? shocked
LOL. Well I'm not that cat and I never will... Being curious is/has always been a part of me. I make it my business to know things, especially the ones that concerns me or pique my curiosity.

So, what overwhelmed you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fleeting Nature Of Life / Hope / Tales Of A Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.